Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Synchronicity and numbers

Hybrid View

Default Synchronicity and numbers

which gematric system is being used to get 144? in neither english cabalah or hebrew does "light" come out to 144.

btw, anyone here (try to) read [email for author] english cabalah vol. 2?

or how about any of the [other channelelrs not approved here]? the newer books are about higher selves. a unique perspective - which many reject.
    but seeing that it supposedly is one big now moment...there might be something to it. that is, "final incarnations", as to "minions".

[not to kick out vithar's suggestions-please email him if you want/need the names he has mentioned here]

Default c

i checked out a few greek rows and "light" does'nt come out to 144 in either. also, in english, 144 = add...rather, a.d.d.

Default x

i should've known the number was derived by secondary means! still, it's not a one to one with either english, hebrew or greek alphabets. but i did find elsewhere that "light" equating to 144 "is classic gematria". it's the tallying of related words and or concepts...

say dave, do you know iasos?

Default Synchronicity and numbers

just grabed the mp3's of the cd your selling, ironically in the windows media player visualizer i keep seeing 6 8 and 10 pointed stars popping up while dave is talking.

just through you'd all be intrested.

Default Catching the bug of synchronicity

dear friends,

http://www.awakeninthedream.com/arti...205%20nofn.htm

be well, be love.

david

catching the bug of synchronicity
    by paul levy

synchronicities are those moments of “meaningful coincidence” when the boundary dissolves between the inner and the outer. at the synchronistic moment, just like a dream, our internal, subjective state appears, as if materialized in, as and through the outside world. touching the heart of our being, synchronicities are moments in time in which there is a fissure in the fabric of what we have taken for reality and there is a bleed through from a higher dimension outside of time. synchronicities are expressions of the dreamlike nature of reality, as they are moments in time when the timeless, dreamlike nature of the universe shines forth its radiance and openly reveals itself to us, offering us an open doorway to lucidity.

synchronicity was one of jung’s most profound yet least understood discoveries, in part because it cannot be appreciated until we personally step into and experience the synchronistic realm for ourselves. jung’s discovery of synchronicity was in a sense the parallel in the realm of psychology to einstein’s discovery of the law of relativity in physics. because it is so radically discontinuous with our conventional notions of the nature of reality, the experience of synchronicity is so literally mind-blowing that jung contemplated this phenomenon for over twenty years before he published his thinking about it. jung’s synchronistic universe was a new world view which embraced linear causality while simultaneously transcending it. a synchronistic universe balances and complements the mechanistic world of linear causality with a realm that is outside of space, time and causality. in a synchronicity, two heterogeneous world-systems, the causal and acausal, interlock and interpenetrate each other for a moment in time, which is both an expression of while creating in the field an aspect of our wholeness to manifest. the synchronistic universe is beginning-less in that we are participating in its creation right now, which is why jung calls it “an act of creation in time.”

Default Bug of Synchronicity

i just listened to an an interview with paul on red ice creations and then saw this post. a meaningful coincidence indeed. he talked about the seizure of the human psyche by an archetypal energy that has taken place in the case of george w.bush, in a full blown way. i found this article excellent in fleshing out in detail a portrait of how this happens in the life of a political figure that is well known to the public at large. in reality, i see how this applies to all of us here.

Default Malignant Egophrenia vs. Mind Control

Quote Originally Posted by born23eb View Post
    i just listened to an an interview with paul on red ice creations and then saw this post. a meaningful coincidence indeed. he talked about the seizure of the human psyche by an archetypal energy that has taken place in the case of george w.bush, in a full blown way. i found this article excellent in fleshing out in detail a portrait of how this happens in the life of a political figure that is well known to the public at large. in reality, i see how this applies to all of us here.
    hi born23eb, i just checked out paul levy's article "the madness of george w. bush" and yes, paul makes a compelling case for malignant egophrenia but isn't there a real possibility that w. is just brainwashed and mind-controlled?
    from paul's article
    "one of the signatures of me disease is that it hooks people through their unconscious blind spot, so when people are afflicted by this deadly disease, they are truly asleep to what is being acted out through them. like a true manchurian candidate, bush is being manipulated, used and victimized, like a puppet on a string, by a deeper matrix of cover-up and deceit that has been perpetrated by him and his very regime—and has now taken on an autonomous life of its own."
    http://www.awakeninthedream.com/artis/georgew.html
    ...and that it is possible that we all are to some extent or another brainwashed and/or mind-controlled until we fully wake up? and that malignant egophrenia is just describing that.

Default "coincidences" today (new member!)

hi
    allow me to introduce myself
    i'm jenna
    i'm a new member

i'm very curious and intrigued

mostly just posting this because i'm a little freaked out

today me and my brother were talking about that video on the internet
    where bjork attacks the reporter?
    well anyway.
    the reporter says "welcome to bangkok" and the bjork attacks her!
    and we were talking about it and saying "welcome to bangkok"

later today the tv is on and i'm barely paying attention untill i hear someone say like "wow bangkok is beautiful" or something
    because they were there! on the show
    and im like huh weird

then later on today, i'm listening to a song i've heard a million times
    and i realize they say bangkok in the song

so i google bangkok images
    and i was like hm weird wow "what if something involving death comes up and i think i'm going to die or something"
    and then a picture with blood on the ground comes up and its like
    "4 dead in bangkok"
    and i didnt think much of it untill later because thats just eerie!!
    wow huh.

then later i was talking to friends in a chat room
    i was drinking green tea to relax at the time
    and someone asks
    does anyone drink green tea to relax?

sounds like alot of things like this happen to you guys too
    but usually it doesn't to me!
    i'm wondering if i should be appreciative or afraid!!

just a n00b and wanted to share that with you guys
    things like this happen to you?
    lets talk about it

Default interesting syncronicity with USA Presidential election

i just noticed that the 5th november is the first day of a new mayan tzolkin cycle, red magnetic dragon.... a whole new cycle is beginning....
    come on obama, bring in the new energy x x x

Default Syncronicity

lately, the last week or so, i'd been seeing the number 34 repeatedly.. i run machinery that uses digital readouts, so coming across number sequences isn't unusual for me, happens all the time. however, i was at a loss to see what the number meant for me, nor could i draw any conclusion from the 'what i was thinking at the time' link.

however, i surmised that it might have something to do with the election or that it may have been a warning of some sort on the 3rd or the 4th.. so i paid particular attention on both those days as i went in to drop off my ballot.

however nothing happened until i was on my way to work later that day on the 4th. i was driving along when a fire department vehicle (not the truck, but an official vehicle suv looking thing) pulled out in front of me. i didn't think anything of it till i saw up in the corner, a number identifying the car '034'. i was shocked yet again.. and then to make it even worse, i looked over to a vehicle in the next lane to see that it was an exterminating company... burns exterminating..

so.. i'm taking this to mean that fire or the element there in is an active part of my life. how its going to show itself, i don't really know. am i wrong for thinking that this was a pretty clear syncronicity? i mean, how else could this be interpreted?