Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christ Jesus

Default Christ Jesus

hi everyone,
    was very interested in cayce reading that revealed that in earlier life, cayce had been lucius in early church and actually wrote luke. cayce scholar reported it was written by lucius using his uncle luke's journals. steiner mentioned the unique clairvoyant consciousness of luke the physician, that would be uncle luke.
    was very drawn to read steiner's, "according to luke:the gospel of compassion and love revealed". it brought my attention to steiner's revelation that there actually had been two jesus children and this accounts for the discrepencies of gospels of luke and matthew. had heard it years earlier but being such a devoted cayce student and since readings did not mention this, i put it aside. this knowledge gives immediate explanation to the "transformation of young jesus in the temple at age 12." requires much stamina to follow, but very worthwhile reading.

the law of one has info about jesus and am sorry that the christ being was not distinquished in direct questions. for those familiar w/cayce readings on reincarnation, and have seen "lives of the master:the rest of the jesus story", key names pop up in steiner's above account, with some differences.
    debated where to place this , but these are remarkable links and feel that they are necessary for consideration. nina

http://www.doyletics.com/digest053.htm

please see bobby matherne's reveiws of:
    the gospel of st.luke by steiner
    the two children by david ovason
    the incredible births of jesus by edward smith

wanted to share link re-rhonda(moses related post). felt best to keep together since they are all christ related. it is matherne's review of "the burning bush", which is a masterful wk by smith, that, in my opinion cannot afford to be ignored by serious students.
    why burning bush?
    matherne gave,"...we must necessarily start at the central metaphor of the title...what is it that burns in each of us that takes the fire for its own fuel? it cannot be our body because our body is consumed by the fire, either external flames as in cremation after our life in this body, or internal , slow combustion during our life . whatever it is, it must have a unique name...there is only one name that we give our individuality...like the burning bush our "i" is not consumed , but rather takes the fire that it burns with as its own fuel..."share it here in case any are drawn to steiner oriented information related to the perception of christ in the etheric,etc.(see p12 of 20, link below)
    matherne quoted fr p.163 of bb:
    "this event works into the physical world, on the physical plane, in such a way that men will develop towards it the feeling that by all their actions they will be causing something for which they will be accountable to the judgment of christ. this feeling , now appearing quite naturally in the course of human development, will be transformed so that it permeates the soul with a light which little by little will shine out from the individual himself, and will illuminate the form of christ in the etheric world. and the more this feeling is developed...the more will the etheric form of christ be visible in the coming centuries."

http://www.southerncrossreview.org/18/matherne.htm

edgar cayce reading 364-7
    "he will come again and receive his own, who have prepared themselves through that belief in him...for the spirit is abroad and the time draws near."

Default Jesus connections

hi nina and all, your post prompted me to share more on another recarniation of edgar cayce that i had read from the book below; uhjltd after ra-ta, plus much more.....including jesus ... quite a few connections here:

* the work began in atlantis, next to ancient egypt at the time of ra-ta
    * moses started, watered the seed (13k - 15k bc) rgb
    * ra-ta built (edgar cayce in past life) (10.390 bc)

* uhjltd (pron "yoo-it"), next incarnation of edgar cayce (approx 8,000 bc) per xvii cont' (healer, teacher, spirtual leader)
    * zend, son of uhjltd, the same soul who eventually incarnated as jesus.... (see below)
    * zoroaster 660 bc, son of zend, person most respons for making certain that these tenets (zoroastrianism) survived pg 105
    * jesus 'i am the way, the truth and the life'
    * edgar cayce 1900 ad

per hugh l cayce, appex in the persian legacy, a fictional account of
    persian history intended to serve as the basis of a movie script about ancient perisa. (same book)

prep and dist. august 1935 by are inc, virginia beach, virgina per the persian legacy and edgar cayce material.

two powerful desert tribes gathered to celebrate the marriage of kaila, prince of zu and slumdki, princess of ra they are the parents of uhjltd

pg 120, a priest of egypt had been called to perform this sacred rite. from a foreign tongue, who's volume grew: hear ye! children of the plains! though the seed of this man and women many people shall be blessed. their first-born will be a son whose name shall be called uhjltd. he will reign over you and guide you. follow him and you become a great people. when uhjltd was 21, is he was sent for training for 7 years to this priest. for 7 years he studied in the land of the sun (pg 123), the truths which were taught our fathers. searching for knowledge of the laws of the universe.

pg 145, the time come when uhjltd, took a bride. i now unite these two, and proclaim that you shall call this day blessed, for you are to prepare for the coming of a great world teacher. unto this man and women there shall be a son whose name shall be called zend. the great one has heard your pleas. this work will go on, and people will be wiser and nearer their ultimate goal because of the work which you have done. the way has been opened. may his blessings rest upon you all.

pg 113, zoroastrianism. the persians were gifted in their understanding of the study of the heavens and the celestial bodies. the understanding promptee at least 3 zoroastrian wise men to mark a journey into bethlehem to see for themselves the birth of the one foretold by the stars. (reading 1908-1)

1297-1 24. the entity then was among those of the jewish race, yet had
    withdrawn as it were from those teachings of tradition - or the mere service in the temple - and had joined rather with those who had become of the understanding as handed down by the old persian teacher, zoroaster

1158-9
    but we are looking as he gave, "i go to prepare a place - if it were not so i would have told you - that where i am there ye may be - i am!"

"who shall i say hast sent me?"

"i am that i am!"

does it not all remain then as a whole?

for without abraham, without moses, yea without david, what need could there be that melchizedek, that enoch, or joseph, or joshua, should again come in the flesh? fulfilling all?

1292-1
    42. too much might not be said respecting the entity's activities during that particular sojourn. much may be read concerning same; and well, then, that the training of the entity include those admonitions of moses, the leader of the entity then, and of joshua, the companion of the entity

Default Christ Jesus

dear rhonda,
    have persian legacy too. yes, i know what you mean.you have a sense of how special cayce soul was/is. steiner's info re-two jesus children is thought-provoking...in a rare way that explains matthew/luke conflicts. the more steiner i read, the more beauty i find in cayce readings, in overall harmony, but not, perhaps in exact details. if you are curious, give the steiner scholars a chance to captivate you. it sure got me! if i had not heard in earlier life, cayce wrote luke, may not have even seized the opportunity to read "according to luke"...nina

nina, thank you for this help. i am and will be studying this more.... much love in the air ..... r

Default Christ Jesus

hi everyone,
    re- descent of christ to earth
    bobby matherne has excellent book reviews of steiner's "karmic relationships vol 1-8". from his review of vol 6 (for other vols review, simply alter # in link)
    http//doyletics.com/arj/kr6rvw.shtml
    matherne wrote: "in the 12th century an incredible convergence of teachers came together in the school of chartres. they formed the platonic stream that was able through genuine inspiration 'to perceive the descent of christ to earth and to glimpse his work on the earth' (p.128). speaking to a small circle of pupils at the chartres school of alanus ab insulis said prophetically that men from the arisitotelian stream will come to place the sun instead of the earth at the center of the cosmic system and our picture of the world will become arid. he was talking of giordano bruno, several hundred years before bruno was born."

that set of books sat on my shelf for decades without ability to digest them. matherne summarizes very well, in case any of you are interested. further along in the article, he details about archangel michael. nina

Default Christ Jesus

correct link for descent of christ reference is
    http://www.doyletics.com/arj/kr6rvw.htm

for related theme, matherne shared review of "how can mankind find the christ again?"
    http://www.doyletics.com/arj/howcanma.htm

he explained: "the interest in being a 'reborn christian' that exists in the new 21st centruy can be understood as a faintly conscious wish for the cosmos to be re-born in oneself. this rebirth is what steiner 's spiritual science offers to each of us who are not willing to stand and wait idly for enlightenement to fall into us unbidden by virtue of our increasing age. it does not arrive by our bidding it to come within our ordinary consciousness of space and time.

(p.64)the truly supersensible does not really begin until one has abandoned not only sense impressions and their time processes, but space and time themselves. one enters into conditions of existence entirely different from those that have to do with space and time.

one must pass through three gates: the gate of man, the gate of self-knowledge, and the gate of death before one is ready to enter the fourth stage and become a christophorus or christ-bearer(paraphrase). when a human of ancient times passed through these gates, "he found his ego; even though dimly sensed and not in fully conscious concepts, still he found his ego."(math - unless otherwise stated , ego refers to the "i am" of humankind, one's immortal spirit. the reflected ego is the usual freudian ego.) ancient man was born with something of the ego present in him after he was born. the human ego, however, did not appear in active consciousness until after the mystery of golgotha; it was born with christianity. today, due to our condition of consciousness,"when we are born the true ego comes to a stop. we actually experience only a reflection of our real ego.'

(p.69) only indirectly does the human being experience something of his ego;namely when he comes into relation with other people and his karma comes into play.

as, matherne describes, "this explains for me a phenomenon that i have noticed since spending a year studying the eight karmic relationship volumes of steiner's lectures. my karmic connections with others shows up..." nina

Default Christ Jesus

hello everyone,
    am adding this here since read post by jivatman in law of one dis about eastern spirituality and hinduism. first post in this thread, about steiner's claim that there had in fact been two jesus children, as indicated by rudolf steiner, is part of the knowledge base to make what i share below more understandable.

quote from his bk "the bhagavad gita and the epistles of paul", lec v,p.98:
    "this sister soul of adam was embodied , so to say, in krishna, the only time when it had become physically visible, and then again it was embodied in the luke jesus -boy. so now we understand why krishna spoke in such a super human way;why he is the best teacher for the human ego; why he appears as an overcoming of the human ego;why his soul qualities are so sublime. because in that exalted moment we described several days ago, he appeared as man not yet immersed in the stream of human incarnations. then he appears again in order to be embodied in the luke jesus-boy. thereby the height of perfection was reached when the most profound world concepts of asia, in the ego of zarathustra and the spirit of krishna, united in the twelve year old jesus-boy. the one speaking to the learned men in the temple was not only zarathustra speaking as an ego , but also one having all the resources krishna had once drawn upon in proclaiming yoga. he spoke about a yoga now raised a step higher, he united himself with the power of krishna, with krishna himself, in order to continue developing up to his thirtieth year. only then was that physical organism so completely matured as to be ready for the christ to take possession of it. thus do the spiritual streams of humanity flow together. so, when the mystery of golgotha occurred, there was indeed a working together of the most important leaders of mankind , a summation, a synthesis, of spiritual life." nina

http://wn.rsarchive.org/lectures/bha...130101p01.html

also bobby matherne's short review of steiner's occult significance of bhagavad gita, see www.doyletics.com/arj1/occultsi.htm

Default Christ Jesus

bhagavad gita and the epistles of paul linksorry above)

http://wn.rsarchive.org/lectures/bha...130101p01.html

Default Christ Jesus

hi everyone,
    link to anthroposophical biblical books by edward reaugh smith can be found here. they represent a new look at an old book! got thumbs up from several list members! (shared in 2012/mayan neg sacrifice re-yahweh discussion)
    http://www.bibleandanthroposophy.com...in/smith1.html

discovered bobby matherne has reviews and books available. may want to seek out "the fifth gospel:from the akashic record"...go page bottom and enter library, on google 3 is "the fifth gospel", can read, on p.27-28, steiner does speak abit more personally.
    ""according to luke:the gospel of love and compassion revealed" is available also. (it changed me)
    http://www.doyletics.com/arj/cmfrvw.htm

cayce and steiner were contemporaries and are recognized as two of the most significant contributions to religious thought by scholar richard drummond. drummond has book on cayce readings and christianity called "unto the churches", as well as titles on buddhism and islam. nina

Default Christ Jesus

hello everyone,
    (related info to recent law of one posts,no ascension and ra channeling question....
    tried to share this part in "law of one" re- no ascension in 2012, w/details re- further perspectives were avaiable in smith's works and it was suggested could find another place for it - so here it is.
    [link offered in nina's last post on this thread -mod]
    the burning bush offered many chapters which explore related themes. please see "naked", "trumpets", "three bodies"(excerpt fr):

human component origin
    physical body ancient saturn
    etheric body ancient sun
    astral body ancient moon
    ego (the “i”) earth

the coming of christ enabled the human ego that embraces and etherically assimilates the “blood” of christ to commence the “perfection” of the three bodies, starting with the astral, then the etheric, and finally the physical. during the balance of earth evolution, perfection will only be manifested, however, through the consciousness soul, the highest one-third of the human soul, or ego (see i-9).2 manifestation of the higher three states of the sevenfold human being will occur, progressively, as follows:

future human component condition of consciousness in which manifested
    manas, or spirit self jupiter
    buddhi, or life spirit venus
    atma, or spirit man vulcan (the eighth or octave, when all of creation will resonate at a higher level with the tonic in “the music of the spheres”)

also,see "david's question" - creation and apocalypse
    still learning here myself and reading smith's chapter on "blood", truly some of the most insightful material i have ever heard.(info like how we got our iron fr mars in early evolutionary history).

in "law of one", ra channeling question/concern, re- john,
    see smith's bk "the disciple whom jesus loved": (from background)
    "the second development is morton smith’s discovery of what is known as the secret gospel of mark2. theologians are well aware of this, but not of its significance. they generally recognize morton smith’s discovery as being an authentic letter from clement of alexandria3 that makes reference to the raising of a youth from the tomb—and though he is not named, they also recognize it describes lazarus. the great significance that they fail to appreciate, however, is that together with the revelations of steiner it shows us that lazarus is the so-called “rich, young ruler” of all three synoptic gospels. steiner unequivocally identified lazarus as the author, directly or indirectly, of the entire johannine corpus (including the apocalypse). and some prominent theologians, including no less than the late raymond e. brown, have included him among the possible authors of the gospel and first letter. but it was not till the last half of our century that this discovery by morton smith at the greek orthodox monastery of mar saba in the judean desert vindicated steiner’s assertions. at the same time it showed that lazarus was not only the evangelist but that he was recognized by the other three evangelists as pre-eminent among the disciples, as reflected by their including the account of him as the “rich, young ruler.” the anthroposophist andrew welburn, of oxford university, in his the beginnings of christianity,4 is, to the best of my knowledge, the first to have identified lazarus as the “rich, young ruler,” and he did so based upon the secret gospel of mark."

there is so much in this slim volume!
    "the prophet daniel purports to have spoken during the prior regency of michael when he, in effect, called him the spirit of truth saying, “i will tell you what is inscribed in the book of truth: there is none who contends by my side against these except michael, your prince” (dan 10,21). in his apocalypse, evangelist john refers to michael as the one contending against the “deceiver” (rev 12,9). and the book of enoch (1 enoch), so influential not only among the evangelists but most other leading figures of early christendom, speaks extensively of michael and in such a way that his stature as the spokesman for the highest spiritual truth is clear13.

surely, when christ spoke of the spirit of truth coming, he was referring to that time when the archangel michael would again be in charge of the evolution of human understanding (the time of the consciousness soul) when he could bring the divine intelligence down to earth. this was not possible during michael’s prior regency since the blood of christ had not yet been spilled into the earth so as to become a part of its etheric being" nina
    Last edited by MarkM; 03-03-2008 at 06:58 AM. Reason: duplicate link