View Poll Results: Does flouride diminish the pineal gland's purpose?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 53.85%
  • No

2 5.13%
  • Requires further investigation

14 35.90%
  • Unknown

2 5.13%
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fluoride- does it shut down intuition?

Red face Fluoride- does it shut down intuition?

one of the the major puzzles i have in life is how exactly to distinguish true intuition and fantasy. i've always lived in a "world of my own" quite a bit, so i've always found this particularly hard, but over the years i kept writing everything down to try and piece it all together.

however, it just occurred to me the other day....what if some of my problem could be related to fluoride?!!

i always had more dreams as a child. i may even have been a bit clairaudient. however, i rarely ever dream now.

as a child, i sometimes ate toothpaste.
    weired, i know, but it just reminded me of the flavour of spearmints......

anyway, i just wanted to share these thoughts with you folks. lol

flouride is very bad for you

it's a byproduct from some manufacturing processes like paper production. it's very expensive for them to remove all of the flouride, so they mysteriously produced a lot of data from different studies that says flouride is good for you. hmmm.. something smells fishy.

no government studies have ever been able to show any beneficial effects of flouride. but then why should they bother? after all the paper companies have already done that. several third world countries started adding flouride but discontinued it after their data showed that it was not helping to promote tooth health. some actually showed a decline in health.

[moderator would like to know how manny backs up this statement please-there are studies to indicate that our kids don't have cavities any more because of the flouride in the water-please provide us with urls on your statement]

btw, hitler used flouride in germany as a form of mind control. doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy toward our caring government?

[again, manny, if you would please give us some proof here of what you are saying? a url or something to indicate this. thank you-i am not saying you are wrong, btw. ]
    Last edited by Chris Hamilton; 12-22-2007 at 12:29 PM.

i've heard that it does effect the third eye closing down. but, that was just what i have "heard" i have not had first hand knowledge. but i have already taken the precautions of non-fluoride toothpaste and i don't drink tap water anyway. i also have a filter on my shower to remove whatever crap i can so it doesn't seep through my skin. a bit paranoid yes, but just one step at reducing the amount of chemical intake that is in front of us everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by supermanny View Post

no government studies have ever been able to show any beneficial effects of flouride. but then why should they bother? after all the paper companies have already done that. several third world countries started adding flouride but discontinued it after their data showed that it was not helping to promote tooth health. some actually showed a decline in health.]
    i live in ontario, canada which, of course, is hardly a third world country and flouride is added to our tap water. apparently, there has been a huge decrease in the number of cavities.

as well, i've got to wonder, why dentists, with all their schooling, would constantly recommend something so bad for you.

i would be very interested in seeing those studies as well.

[/quote]
    btw, hitler used flouride in germany as a form of mind control. doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy toward our caring government? ][/quote]

that's a scary thought. do you think the canadian government is trying to do the same thing here by adding flouride to our tap water?

i do believe that our governments do try to hide many things from us because they feel we can't handle the truth, but mind control - hopefully we're well past the hitler days of control and abuse of power.

i'll have to do some research into this.

i've always been very vigorous at brushing my teeth with plenty of toothpaste and it seems to have done the trick- i don't have a single filling. occasionally my wisdom teeth can get a bit sensitive though, but it usually sorts itself out.....however, i have noticed that when i'm not using a fluoride toothpaste, this seems to happen more. so, i'm pretty sure that fluoride helps stop actual tooth decay, even if it is overall not so good for us.

there are some great fluoride free brands on the market, but others are not so good. aloe vera or tea tree ones are quite good.

anyway, i always like to keep an open mind.............

Default Fluoride stains on teeth

my family has had some first-hand experience with negative effects of too much fluoride: two of my grandchildren have had their second teeth appear with blotches and stains which the dentist says are due to too much fluoride ingested by the children when these teeth were forming.

when they were babies, my daughter lived in a city that treated the water supply with fluoride (providence, ri). she also supplemented them with additional fluoride per the dentist's instructions -- and did not pay much attention to the fact that she was using toothpaste with fluoride added. the result of all of that fluoridation is very obvious stains on what would have been beautiful teeth! in addition, it seems that there may be other hamful effects besides the staining....just google "fluoride toxicity" and you will be shocked by what you discover.

it's not a pretty picture, and i am very concerned about their bone growth and over-all health in the future.

this is just another reason why we must be super-cautious about what we ingest in every way, shape and form. big brother is definitely not looking out for us in a protective and helpful way. we absolutely have to be on guard to protect ourselves and those we love.

...just a word to the wise... nancy
    All souls were created in the beginning and are spiraling their way back to whence they came.Edgar Cayce ~ All human progress is in a circle, or to be more accurate, in a beautiful ascending spiral curve.
    ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne ~

there is a great deal of info to be found on the hazards of fluoride, just google fluoride adverse effects and check out some of the sites that have accumulated much info and studies confirming the adverse effects. if fluoride were only in dental products we could easily avoid getting overdosed but it has been introduced into our food supply as well as our water supply and permeates nearly everything we consume.
    pharmaceuticals are a major source, particularly statins (cholesterol lowering medications) fluorinated antibiotics like cipro, vaccines and anesthetics. since the effects are cumulative by the time we reach middle age most of us are already over the line of our body's tolerance and start seeing the results of years of exposure. it is a well known fact that fluoride causes disfunction of the thyroid gland. synthroid is now one of the leading prescriptions being handed out. then there is the immune system break down that can be traced back to fluoride. why do you think we are seeing so many immune system disorders today? thyroid disfuntion, skeletal fluorosis, diabetes, obesity, graves disease, and a host of others. i speak with personal knowledge of the powerful effects of fluoride adverse effects. because the effects are delayed and rarely seen until much damage is already done, they are most often missed when looking for the source of the problem and often mistaken for "the aging process" and overlooked.
    please become aware and steer clear of any fluorinated matter that you can.
    by the way the only beneficial effects that can be truly laid at the doorstep of fluoride is topical application to the teeth not ingestion in any form.

well guys i am thoroughly confused.
    first, my post disappeared completely, then when i post again, asking what was going on, that post disappeared and my original post came back and now i am being asked to verify my statements!?!?

usually my posts are deleted because i mention people by name or i include links, and now i am being asked to do both of those? hmmmm

several third world countries started adding flouride but discontinued it after their data showed that it was not helping to promote tooth health. some actually showed a decline in health.

[moderator would like to know how manny backs up this statement please-there are studies to indicate that our kids don't have cavities any more because of the flouride in the water-please provide us with urls on your statement]
    where do i start?
    http://www.fluoridedebate.com/
    there is as much, or more, dental decay in fluoridated communities as there is in the non-fluoridated areas; however, the dental costs are higher in fluoridated communities due to dental fluorosis.

...[fluoridation]...is causing pervasive over-exposure to fluoride in the u.s. population. most developed countries have rejected, stopped, or banned fluoridation because there is no margin of safety.
    and from http://www.fluoridealert.org
    no difference exists in tooth decay between fluoridated & unfluoridated countries.....
    cavities do not increase when fluoridation stops.....

where fluoridation has been discontinued in communities from canada, the former east germany, cuba and finland, dental decay has not increased but has actually decreased (maupome 2001; kunzel and fischer,1997,2000; kunzel 2000 and seppa 2000).
    and from http://www.skrewdriver.net/flouride.html
    a computer analysis of the data from the largest dental survey ever done - of nearly 40,000 school children - by the national institutes of dental research revealed no correlation between tooth decay and fluoridation. in fact, many of the non-fluoridated cities had better tooth decay rates than fluoridated cities. the city with the lowest rate of tooth decay was not fluoridated. of the three with the highest rate of decay, two were partially fluoridated.
    i'm sure i could find more references if you need them, but it's getting rather late.

on to the next topic at hand;
    hitler used flouride in germany as a form of mind control. doesn't that just make you feel all warm and fuzzy toward our caring government?

[again, manny, if you would please give us some proof here of what you are saying? a url or something to indicate this. ]
    ok, i'll start off with rense, since he seems to be a site favorite. from http://www.rense.com/general3/fluo.htm
    "when the nazis under hitler decided to go into poland, both the german general staff and the russian general staff exchanged scientific and military ideas, plans, and personnel, and the scheme of mass control through water medication was seized upon by the russian communists because it fitted ideally into their plan to communize the world. ...

"i was told of this entire scheme by a german chemist who was an official of the great ig farben chemical industries and was also prominent in the nazi movement at the time. i say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years` research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically." charles e. perkins, chemist, 2 october 1954.
    and from the famous amino acid maker and health guru brabb himself at http://www.bragg.com/healthinfo/fluoridepoisonfs.html
    adolf hitler sought a means to make people docile and suggestible. he discovered that odorless sodium fluoride slowly poisons and makes dormant the small tissue in the brain's left rear occipital lobe that normally helps a person resist domination. fluoride allows muscles to move one way, but not relax. in large doses fluoride causes paralysis and death.
    and from http://home1.gte.net/carriet/fluoridekills.htm
    hitler had a lot of info on fluoride, and used it in the mind experiments he ordered on unwilling victims ! hitler used it for mind control, among other things. hitler was the first known person to use it on humans !
    and again from http://www.skrewdriver.net/flouride.html
    that it [fluoridation] was practised by hitler's regime is made the more credible when we know that as far back as 1938 the us government, and ally to boot, and the government of a democratic christian country, was considering the transformation of american citizens and others into 'zombies' by a number of proposed techniques. the us army searched for "the perfect incapacitating agent", according to general fellenz, "to put in the enemy's water supply".
    and this is from http://www.ekostv.com/node/125
    scientific evidence shows that fluoride is not safe to ingest and areas that fluoridate their drinking water supplies have higher rates of cavities, cancer, dental fluorosis, osteoporosis and other health problems.
    at the end of world war ii, the us government sent charles eliot perkins, a research worker in chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology, to take charge of the vast farben chemical plants in germany. the german chemists told perkins of a scheme which they had devised during the war and had been adapted by the german general staff. the german chemists explained of their attempt to control the population in any given area through the mass medication of drinking water with sodium fluoride, a tactic used in german and russian prisoner of war camps to make the prisoners "stupid and docile"(stephen 1995).
    here again i'm sure i could find more references if you really need me to, but as i said, it's getting rather late.....
    maybe someday i'll introduce you to one of the miracles of modern technology, called google......

but then the residue of the fluoride toothpaste would still be in our mouth and traces would get stored in our bodies.

also, i read that various forms of tea can contain quite a bit of fluoride.

thank you for your thoughts/ knowledge everybody.

first of all iíd like to thank ameliejolie for bringing up this topic. when i first read your post, i had honestly never heard of any negative effects regarding fluoride.

i was surprised to see so much response.

thanks supermanny for all your links. iím pretty sure we all know how to google or we'd not likely have found this forum. once i get this christmas thing out of the way iíll surly be reading more on this. thanks for saving me some time.

and to everyone else who posted re the negative effects of fluoride, i canít believe i had no clue. my kids go for fluoride treatments twice a year and i go three times, along with brushing our teeth with fluoride tooth past and drinking close to 8 glasses of water a day that has been treated with fluoride.

i guess i must be too trusting or naÔve (or just plain ignorant) to believe what the medical profession tells you is good for you. when i take my daughter to her next appointment in two weeks, i plan on having the knowledge to question my dentist in this regard.

and to chris, iíd like to take this opportunity to thank you for what must be at times a difficult and certainly a very time consuming service you provide in keeping this forum a safe place for us. do you get any time off from your moderator duties for the holidays?