Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Change in Weather Patterns

hi matthew, you may be right about the reasons for that positive summer forecast coming out. from what i can gather though there were some scientific reasons for them expecting a better summer. it was supposedly going to be an el nino year as opposed to la nina, but unfortunately we haven't felt many benefits of this!

when you think about it though the government's approach makes sense. particularly when you consider the fact that the pound weakened severely against the euro and the dollar at the start of the year. predicting a hot summer on top of this would be sure to make people stay in the uk! then again it was covered widely in the mainstream media, so i don't know what that tells us! the cynic in me says that the weather could be being manipulated with some advanced technology, but if this was the case you'd think they'd go for searing heat to dry and further advance the global warming agenda!

i think that the global climate is changing naturally, and its becoming more and more unpredictable. it might be something we have to put up with for a few years. hopefully it will be nicer after 2012!

it has been a very mild summer here in salt lake city utah. we have had more rain then i can ever remember in my history. it had brought a thought up in my mind a few days ago.

i was reading a great article on going back to ancient calendars...13 month 28 days calendars...and it got me to think. if perhaps we are "supposed" to be on a 13 month 28 days calendar....then at this point in time, we would actually have no idea what season it is. then because of our incredible minds to "create reality" perhaps we have actually been able to hold the weather patterns for many years....but perhaps we really cant hold that any longer, as we all know that we need to change, okay we are changing...but i thought about that, and it just crossed my mind as ironically fascinating. nature perhaps is speaking to us.
    Accepting flaws and finding perfection

i live in las vegas, nv and have noticed extremely odd weather the last few years. first off we've been getting persistant snowfall, eg snow that actually sticks to the ground instead melting instantly like it normally does hear. this has happened about once a year for the last 3 years. this spring and summer was expecially crazy.
    we normally have extremely dry weather except for at the end of summer and beginning of fall (the time of year we're in now). this is actually called our monsoon season. however, this year it rained very regularly from about march to late july. i mean rain every other day, when on a normal year it might rain once during this period. also it was cool during the time of year that is our peak heat. at the end of june the weather is usually like 115 degrees to 120 degrees for about a week. this year throughout the entire month of june it was in the upper 80's and lower 90's and didn't start breaking 100 until a week into july... very wierd stuff.

my weather here in new mexico is all the same so far!! maybe my state is doing something right lol or is it just my concious influence being noticed hmmmmm!!???

there is definately a change in the weather, here in australia we had the hottest day ever recorded on earth last year & this winter has already been recorded as the warmest ever, we also had the very weird yet beautiful dust storm, we are also experiencing drought & floods in some parts of australia so yes there is a change happening right now just makes you wonder how far it will go

since many nations have the haarp technology and can create the weather that suits them or to attack others, who knows what is real or manmade. it came out in a senate hearing that haarp technology was used as far back as the vietnam war as a weapon. treaties have been signed agreeing this technology would not be used as a weapon but we know how that goes. i believe raytheon still has the government contract on haarp. most people are completely clueless about such things and refuse to be educated on them. i guess they do believe ignorance is bliss.

collective (global) meditation can reduce crime stats by 70% by focusing on peace, harmony, love, and light.

that's the power of deliberate and focused intent.

what else can we do collectively? are doing collectively? deliberate or 'unaware sleepy heads?"

Default My Lilacs are Budding!

i'm in minnesota, u.s. and we have a nice flowering bush here (not exclusively) that buds and blooms in the springtime with magnificent smelling flowers. a local news station reported recently that some people were seeing them bloom in sept!
    a few days ago while raking leaves i noticed that mine are producing new buds at the end of fall. strange indeed.

i'm curious to see how the flora and fauna adapt during these changing times.

peace to all.
    ~ golden mean

all i can say is that here in chicago it has remained at a moderate temperature. usually this time of year it's well into the 30s but in fact it's just recently begun to cool down. as december gets closer it will be interesting to see if this holds true. i will be paying close attention in the next few weeks and if by mid december the climate is still fairly warm (40s-50s) then i will for sure know something is starting to happen.

we have a small park behind our apartment, and a few days ago we walked through it and the trees all had buds on them and some of the bushes. also i still have a few perenials blooming out in my garden. i live in northern il. what is odd is that we have had a number of hard frosts which should have killed off any more growth this year.
    What you think is what you get.
    Barb