Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Change in Weather Patterns

the pole has been moving quite rapidly, i cant find the link anymore, but they did a study on it in canada, and it had moved quite extensively. no suprise that they would have to adust their tracking mechanisms. but i dont know how i feel personally about the pole shift, as from what i understand is that its a common occurance.

just to note, the weather has started to pick up a bit... wait and see what next week brings us

here in texas i have experienced 2 hurricanes in 3 years... that's an awful lot!

i forgot to add another. there were 3. i cannot edit my post because i'm under review i think!

here is some information regarding the magnetic polar shift, quoted from wikipedia.

"the canadian government has made several measurements since, which show that the north magnetic pole is continually moving northwest. in 1996 an expedition certified its location by magnetometer and theodolite at 7835.7′n 10411.9′w / 78.595, -104.1983 (magnetic north pole 1996).[7] its estimated 2005 position was 8242′n 11424′w / 82.7, -114.4 (magnetic north pole 2005 est), to the west of ellesmere island, the biggest of the queen elizabeth islands, in canada.[8] during the 20th century it has moved 1100 km, and since 1970 its rate of motion has accelerated from 9 km/year to 41 km/year (20012003 average; see also polar drift). if it maintained its present speed and direction it would reach siberia in about 50 years, but it is expected to veer from its present course and slow down."

the fact that the airlines and the military have to change their settings for flight paths frequently confirms this information.

one thing which most people are not thinking about is that much of the beaching of whales is caused due to this phenomenon. they migrate by following magnetic lines along their traditional paths. when these line change due to the shift of the magnetic pole they tend to follow the same paths which ends up taking them to dry land rather than their proposed destination. the same thing is happening to migrating birds, whose flight paths have changed as well as their destinations often putting them in undesirable locations for wintering. the flight paths of the monarch and fritalary butterflies has also been disturbed.

here in texas we always used to see the fight of migrating geese coming over spring and fall. rarely are there any flocks flying across north central texas anymore. we used to have flocks of butterflies numbering in the millions fly through downtown dallas every fall. now we see few if any monarchs wandering through the area. when i see one, i bless it and wish it well on its lonely journey to mexico.
    With Light and Love shining into Shadow and Fear
    Berry

the nw of the us, in my opinion, is definitely undergoing some kooky climates lately....
    ~KassandraLoves

"Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, Stars to fill my dreams...I am a traveler of both time and space, To be where I have been...
    To sit with elders of the gentle race, This world has seldom seen...They talk of days for which they sit and wait, and All will be revealed..." -Led Zeppelin

Quote Originally Posted by berry chastain View Post
    one thing which most people are not thinking about is that much of the beaching of whales is caused due to this phenomenon. they migrate by following magnetic lines along their traditional paths. when these line change due to the shift of the magnetic pole they tend to follow the same paths which ends up taking them to dry land rather than their proposed destination.
    ahh ok. was wondering what was causing that, and it makes sense. i thought that it may be a case of the whales being affected by sonar and radar that we use on our ship/subs, as i read somewhere that that really hurts them as well!!!

Default Greetings from Tampa, FL

to all,

first let me say i feel extremely grateful to have found divine cosmos, and i am excited to read and share alike in our quest for "total consciousness", and i thank everyone who has taken the time to share their views and experiences.

understanding, love and forgiveness!!!!!!

in regards to "change in weather patterns", look no further than tampa, fl. we've had once of the hottest summers that i can remember, where we would literally look up to the sky and beg for rain. in contrast, in the last month we have hit the 30's at night several times. now this is where it gets crazy, as in most normal periods of record for this area, that would never happen until january and february. in fact, i am writing this with my heat on, as it is 46 degrees.

that is another issue. yes, the submarine sonar practices is causing death to whales and dolphins. what it is doing is rupturing the blood vessels in the inner ears and brain, and these are causing internal bleeding and stroke. the whales are beaching themselves to get away from the sonic pain and dying sometime before they actually wash up on the shores.

i have had the suspicion that our bee population is also being effected by the magnetic pole shift. perhaps this is the reason for the lose of so many bees in the last few years. i don't know if any of you have noticed this phenomonon personally but i have in the last years observed where we would have hundreds of bees around the fruit trees and hollies, this last year i was blessing the stray be i saw coming to the flowers. i had no fruit on my peaches this year and the holly bushes which are normally covered with berries by now have almost no berries on them. all of this empasises to me the change which is happening as we approach the shift.

Quote Originally Posted by berry chastain View Post
    that is another issue. yes, the submarine sonar practices is causing death to whales and dolphins. what it is doing is rupturing the blood vessels in the inner ears and brain, and these are causing internal bleeding and stroke. the whales are beaching themselves to get away from the sonic pain and dying sometime before they actually wash up on the shores.

i have had the suspicion that our bee population is also being effected by the magnetic pole shift. perhaps this is the reason for the lose of so many bees in the last few years. i don't know if any of you have noticed this phenomonon personally but i have in the last years observed where we would have hundreds of bees around the fruit trees and hollies, this last year i was blessing the stray be i saw coming to the flowers. i had no fruit on my peaches this year and the holly bushes which are normally covered with berries by now have almost no berries on them. all of this empasises to me the change which is happening as we approach the shift.

i hate that they are doing this to the whales, and when asked to change or switch them off when whales are in the area, a straight no was given. very sad that they dont care for the whales anymore, even australia has had to take a step back this year, and are not monitoring the waters for illegal fishing boats.
    we dont have a problem with our bees here, i think australia is one of very few countries left that has a "natural wild population" of bees left, i think that is our saving grace! i remember reading somewhere, i think it was on a web page about lobsang rampa... and they were saying on there that all the bees had gone to hollow earth... bit far fetched. but they have been finding that its from chemical poisoning that they are dying off. i have a link, but will check if mods will let me post!

hi,
    i live in southern ontario, canada.
    we had a very wet spring/summer throughout canada this year. flooding was common in many areas. usually some areas are damp but others would be dry. we had severe thunderstorms somewhere in canada every day for about 6 weeks. (tornado warnings very common)
    it seemed that storms which normally would come from the west would arrive from any direction. the thunderstorms would materialize out of nowhere even on cool days. normally only get t storms after a hot humid day. the clouds would have enormous height to them.

now we are getting tons of snow and it came early.

in summary far from normal.