Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Change in Weather Patterns

Default Change in Weather Patterns

hi,
    am in canberra, in the great land of aus just wondering, whom out there have experienced big changes in the normal weather patterns. its very strange here at the moment. but what is also strange, is no one wants to talk about it. its like they are ignoring it!
    we are experiencing snow on our mountains, when at this time of year, the weather is bordering "just tolerable" we are supposed to be hitting summer and summer here usual ranges around the 30-35 degree mark, not the minuses, we have major storms and flooding in the top end, we are getting loads of rain in the middle of aus, in the alice, when it doesnt generally rain a lot there, as its a desert!!!
    we recently finished a lot of planting in our garden, as it was a new place and very thread bare on the old plants, we now, even though a lot of these plants are only young, seem to continually have flowers.... even during winter! we have a tree that looks like its heading into autum right now, and this tree has always been very healthy, jeez there is just so much.
    is there anyone else out there that seems to be experiencing this type of thing!

hear in new jersy (us) the weather is interesting to say the least. it is very cold. years ago in the late 70 early 80's it used to get this cold around now, but that hasn't happened for 20+ years. it is usually still warm comparitively.

yes i notice and people generally ignore it or don't talk about it as you have mentioned the younger people would probably see it as normal the older are probably freaked out and some just keep on doing what they have always done.

it has been mentioned by dw that the weather is a reflection of peoples emotions or intentions or some thing along those lines, at first i shrugged it off or laughed one of the two
    but dw has also mentioned that there is technology available that can alter or manipulate the weather which has been used as a weapon in the recent past.

human consciousness is more power full than any weapon available on the planet in regards to harp technology ect has been dw's constant message .

the world is currently experiencing a purging of negativity or fear and all the commotion on the planet at this time is an attempt to wake people up like a slap in the face as most of us are walking around like zombies only responding when our asses are on fire or being hit by lightening so to speak.

its a time of healing if people will let go of there fears but we have to let go... sounds easy doesn't it

Quote Originally Posted by conundrum View Post
    yes i notice and people generally ignore it or don't talk about it as you have mentioned the younger people would probably see it as normal the older are probably freaked out and some just keep on doing what they have always done.

it has been mentioned by dw that the weather is a reflection of peoples emotions or intentions or some thing along those lines, at first i shrugged it off or laughed one of the two
    but dw has also mentioned that there is technology available that can alter or manipulate the weather which has been used as a weapon in the recent past.

human consciousness is more power full than any weapon available on the planet in regards to harp technology ect has been dw's constant message .

the world is currently experiencing a purging of negativity or fear and all the commotion on the planet at this time is an attempt to wake people up like a slap in the face as most of us are walking around like zombies only responding when our asses are on fire or being hit by lightening so to speak.

its a time of healing if people will let go of there fears but we have to let go... sounds easy doesn't it

yes i agree and i have read the same of dw's articles re this, and various other sites, but wanted to get an idea of how widespread it really was. you can no longer rely on the weather channels (not that you ever could really i spose). and no not an easy thing to change, especailly when its getting ignored.
    one thing i have noticed in my rumblings around the net, is that, with all that has happened, those that do speak about it (ie forums and the like) like to lay the blame on everyone else but themselves. cause as far as i am concerned it was everyones doing.
    i think, on one forum, they had the over forties blaming the under forties, and the under 30's were blaming all those over 30. but when you try to tell them that they were all apart of this whole shamozle, again your ignored, and they carry on laying the blame on anyone they can, still with the blinkers on!!. no one wants to really stand up and say, hey i was a part of this and we should all get together to fix it... its a case of: its you done it you fix it.. its all your fault!! rather sad really!

i'm not too sure and we cannot really tell anything, but here where i live, in quebec, southeast of st-laurent, this year everything seems normal but happily our 2008 summer has been smoother than 5-6 last years. we had one very hot week and that was it. not too many thunderstorms in summer.

our fall is almost finished and still no snow, and can't wait to see some.

Default From Texas

here in north texas this last year, we have been so moderate all year long. we ususally go from one extreme to the other, blistering hot in the summer and ice in the winter. we had a very mild summer with a minimum number of 100 degree days, last spring we had very few severe thunderstorms and tornadoes and so far this fall our temps have been quite moderate, not much rain though. is this a change? yeah, i would say so though nothing spectacular.

i have a friend in northwest india in jaipur though with whom i communicate regularly. he lives in a desert area, usually very dry and hot. there, the weather change has been dramatic. they have had record rains throughout the summer, not just during the monsoon season which was heavier than usual. they had so much rain that it destroyed crops which were ready to harvest and kept the farmers from replanting because of the mud. this is desert! their fall and winter is normally quite mild, but my friend tells me that already they are having to bundle up as if it was a severe winter for them. they think that 50f(10c) is extremely cold. now they are wishing for that.

so even though there is not similar changes happening all over the world, there are remarkable changes going on regionally, hot places getting cooler, cool places getting warmer, dry getting wet and vice versa. i read somewhere in the last few days that what is happening is that we are moving toward a worldwide temperate climate. wouldn't that be nice. and i don't find that we can blame anyone or thing for what is happening. it is a cosmic event, just as david has indicated many times, as we move into a higher vibrational zone of the galaxy. i watch in amazement and wonder as we progress through the next few years.
    With Light and Love shining into Shadow and Fear
    Berry

here in the uk is same old same old, grey and wet all year long, we did have one week of sun though about 2 months ago:

Default Arizona-still hot and dry, unfortunately

i wish i could say we have changed but i can't. this year saw temperatures rise into the 100s (upper 30s/40ish) in april stay steadily there until only recently (oct.). and even now when we should be in the upper 60s to lower 70s, it's in the mid 80s!!! too hot for thanksgiving! and we are due to have rain this weekiend but it's our first decent rain since july. we are low desert and it's so far being typical if a bit warmer longer than usual. i'd love to see it go more moderate and wetter here. my garden is a sorry thing, but i try.
    going with the flow...
    valarie

also here in belgium the weather is much colder then usual. we had snow here last weekend !!

Default Weather the storm

our sun is at it's quietest since records began, a sunspot now-a-days is very rare. global dimming has been registered as increasing for at least 25 years.

this all affects ocean temperatures, which in turn affects wind directions. recently commercial airline pilots started to get fuel shortages on cross atlantic flights because the wind direction had changed from e/w to n/s (or something like that). either way, the normal tail wind was not there to assist them.

another thing that the air travel industry has to do is alter the magnetic north settings on a regular basis. this has been more prevalent in recent years.

lots going on, i'm not looking forward to it much.