Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The true miracles are NOW...redux

Red face The true miracles are NOW...redux

hey all,

this is a re-hash of somethings i wrote last july. based on the feedback i received, i thought it worthwhile to dig up and revive...

...as i step outside of myself and examine my learning and spiritual development to this point, i'd have to say the real miracles for me are right here, right now. the awakening process is unique for each individual, and leads us on an endless quest of discovery. this quest has enriched me, and filled my being with the sense of oneness.

some of the great folks on this forum have "brought me back down to earth", so to speak. "what is going to happen in 2012?" is a question we all ask ourselves. "what does the transformation to 4d involve?" is another. these great mysteries are slightly out of our reach "timewise", and from my viewpoint, out of our control. however, what is in our control, our free will to do so, is our acceptance of oneness. this is the true miracle.
    yes, i look forward to the miracles that await us. however, the time to celebrate is now, for i feel, the true miracle in all of this is the process of awakening. miracles are all around us, and opportunties exist for learning, for teaching, for spreading the light. these opportunities rarely come to you, you have to go out and get 'em. don't wait for the wonders of the ascension or 2012, the future depends on how you act now...
    here are some other snippets in the same thread:

from markm "it is within this very moment that the gate to everything resides. now is the time to live and to serve, and to just be."
    from Unknown "the word oneness is a word, it is unity, it is all there is, it is that...but this word is empty without experience, you have to experience this yourself to know what it is."
    and some more i wrote in a second post, same thread:
    unfortunately, i do not think i got my true viewpoint across about the ascension, etc. the ascension, 2012, and transformation to 4d (all the same "event"?), don't "rule" my life as they once did (up until very recently in fact). i spent a greal deal of effort (fueled by anxiety) to learn as much as i could, as if some massive test were on the horizon, and i wanted to ace it. not anymore (as far as the "anxiety" is concerned, i still like to learn about new things and practice meditation of course! ).

this is due to living oneness, not preparing for one day to be "re-united", because i was never separated! oneness, light, and love abound everywhere and all the time, you just have to look through the "fog" to see it. focus on the b/s and negative, and you're missing out! it took a long time to realize this...
    no more preparation, no more tests, no more "worries". time isn't really a factor, because, again, the true miracle is the awakening process, and how you live your life from that point on. as another member commonly writes, "there is nothing to fear, we'll be alright". this is true. i don't fear "not making the grade" - not ascending, or not transforming to "4d". the largest transformation has already occurred.
    you may still be in the process of awakening, learning, (we all are and always will be), but again, don't wait for the miracles of the near future, get out and enjoy the miracles that are right here, right now! awakening has a beginning, but doesn't have an end in my book. no individual is "more awakened" than another. you either are, or you aren't.
    art

that's some pretty good stuff, art!
    do ya think, perhaps ... maybe, there's a present in the present?

so true!

liliane

i also went through a similar evolution..from being consumed with trying to know as much as i could about well..everything...to learning to be. my mind likes to take me away from the moment whenever possible but i also realized instead of fighting it just let my thoughts float by and when i really need to pay attention to my mind my intuition will let me know. i've been much happier and calmer lately to say the least!!

Default Much Wisdom

art, thanks for pulling together. much wisdom is spoken in these words that are shared.
    ~ Love ~ R

Default preparation for 2012

aside from spiritual growth, what are you doing, if anything, to prepare for 2012? alison

Default Alison (Blue Sprial)

the first thing i'm doing is snitching an appropriate post from art who started this topic:

from markm "it is within this very moment that the gate to everything resides. now is the time to live and to serve, and to just be."
    i have been eliminating all of those things that no longer serve a purpose in my life as i visualize a future of beauty, function and necessity only.

my accumulation served its purpose in the past, and now is creating a "bargain" for those in need at the auctions plus provides income for the auction house employees.

i have decided to move on. i trust the location will be known to me when the time is appropriate as it is not important to me in the present moment.

mark is right. now is the time to just be.

Default Be-ing the moment

Quote Originally Posted by bluespiral View Post
    aside from spiritual growth, what are you doing, if anything, to prepare for 2012? alison
    i could not agree more with everything said. all of us 3d wanderers are one with our higher 6d self or guardian/higher power/(some call god). part of our contract for being on earth at this time is to learn from this life and help the world into the 4d transition through love/light.

once lesson i have learned is to 'forgive yourself'. this releases a lot of karma from my current and past lives. forgive yourself for what you do not understand, things you though you should have done, or done better, and anything else you blame yourself for doing wrong. remember, most is not our fault, but part of the 'veil of forgetfulness'.

there is no better way to help yourself and the world during this current transition, than to bring love/light from your higher self through you to the world. it is like our 3d selves are beacons, or transmitters to elevate the positive forces working around/through the planet to lift our global consciousness and oneness to a higher level- green,violet, white light.

when in doubt, just ask yourself, "where is the love in this moment". your angels and higher power will flood you with all the love you are looking for.

mtdoraguy i love your insightful post. i have learned to merely say "i am a human becoming. thanks for helping me become" to the universe, my higher self, god, ra, q [whomever or all of the above]. it's enough to help me live in the present momen as much as possible and forgive everything including myself. jax
    "I shall pass through this world but once. Any good that I can do or any kindness I can show to another human being, let me do it now. Let me not defer-nor-neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again. " Phillip Brooks 1835-1893

this is very true; people shouldn't just wait around for a change to occur. they need to be that change. personally it has never been very difficult for me to identify with higher spiritual concepts. i'm only 20 years old but i feel like i've learned/experienced things in that time that some do not in 80 years. i'm not trying to trump myself up or make comparisons but even when i was only like 15 i've felt and known concepts that some people never learn. i believe that's the whole point of my life and exactly why i'm here, to bring a high energy signature born of a soul that is already accomplished.

everything i sense points me to a really profound truth but despite the fact i feel ascended sometimes, i do not all the time. i guess that has to do with the energy level within my inner reality and the energy around me. there are many past occasions when i've seen the necessary mental/spiritual solution to the problems people have carried for years and years. i've always tried to help these people as best i can, but i've never imposed on anyone. people simply have to create themselves and that is hard in our world the way it is now.

i won't give up on any of my duties no matter how hard it gets because i know that i'm already 'there' in a certain sense. i don't need anymore experiences to put me in contact with my higher self, so the only thing i can do is help others. i hope i've been doing a good job. the present is the greatest miracle of life but that is an asinine statement to some. those are the ones who do not know of their power as a creator. after they evolve, they will see that it is true, the only miracles you should relish are the ones you have now. anything in the future will come in time and will be grand only then.

2012 is like this for me. i've never believed in it 100% because i've been way too focused on my psionic work and attempting to create a higher reality for myself/others now. thinking of a possible future ascension by default will only disperse the my momentum. i hope everyone will realize that being in the present is better then waiting for the future. the future is indeed created by what we are doing/thinking now so if all you are doing is waiting, then you'd better expect more of that in the future...

peace to everyone!
    In many ways more than ONE, all for ONE.