View Poll Results: December 21, 2012 - What do you think will happen?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everyone's energies will increase and they will vibrate out of 3D existence

7 16.28%
  • The Sun will rise, it will set and nothing remarkable will happen

5 11.63%
  • It's a marker in time for the harvest to begin in earnest

11 25.58%
  • Something totally different and unforeseeable

20 46.51%
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you honestly believe that something big will happen in 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by glothr View Post
    something probably will happen on 12/21/2012, who knows what. however both my dad and i have been talking a lot lately about events happening all around the world and we've both felt for a long time now that something is going to happen much sooner. i have gotten feelings that there will be a major event in 2010 and another in 2011. at the rate we're going i see disclosure happening sometime in the next year or year and a half.
    thank you, glothr. i have been getting exactly this since the last winter solstice, and lately it has stepped up in intensity, which can be rather breath-taking if viewed from a 3d perspective. but i sit with it, watch what's happening - and until now, have said nothing.

thank you for the validation.
    peace and love,
    kelly

no i must disagree. even david says dont wait for some instant thing to happen on 21.12.. its happening now. we are evolving, david says, at a rate never seen before. this is part of the 'divine plan' if you will.

look, for me, the end of the calendar marks the 'official end' of an epoch, but not be confused with some quick instantaneous event.. it ended in 2012 because of when it started, 5125 years ago.. it's the end of an epoch. another will begin on the 22nd dec 2012 and will run another 5125 years.

all this talk of more earthquakes is really untrue. if you consider back in the 30's there were only 300 seismic centres in the world, today there are over 7,000. so of course every single time there's a rumble, it's all over the internet because people are worried, but they don't need to be. this is completely normal. it is talked about more because population is covering all corners of the globe, so now quakes effect more people than before when population was not an 'issue'.

people talking about solar cycle 24, well from all the papers i've read it's going to be a fizzer (in respect to what people are fearing) with perhaps a record low number of sunspots. we are already in solar minimum and that looks to continue for atleast 40 years. global cooling is what we're going into, not warming. see here for all the scientific papers you could possibly want on this topic:
    http://www.lunarplanner.com/solarcycles.html

sorry to go off topic folks but this all tied in together. 2012, climate, earth changes, solar cycles and consciousness are all linked together.

i wasn't referring to earthquakes or any type of global climate change one way or the other. i was alluding to more political events like disclosure. the fact that the whole solar system is experiencing global climate change should be evidence enough for physical change in the future. the bp oil spill, which is most likely something else entirely, is an example of big events that are happening right now. disclosure and false flag operations in the us are what i am expecting in the next year or two. one thing i'm really on the fence about is project bluebeam and whether or not that is true/going to happen.

as far as i can tell earthquakes happen. it's a fact. in order to tell if it was a naturally occurring one or a haarp-induced one you have to look at where it causes the most damage and make the connection between it and the ptw (powers that were).

Quote Originally Posted by glothr View Post
    i wasn't referring to earthquakes or any type of global climate change one way or the other. i was alluding to more political events like disclosure. the fact that the whole solar system is experiencing global climate change should be evidence enough for physical change in the future. the bp oil spill, which is most likely something else entirely, is an example of big events that are happening right now. disclosure and false flag operations in the us are what i am expecting in the next year or two. one thing i'm really on the fence about is project bluebeam and whether or not that is true/going to happen.

as far as i can tell earthquakes happen. it's a fact. in order to tell if it was a naturally occurring one or a haarp-induced one you have to look at where it causes the most damage and make the connection between it and the ptw (powers that were).
    understood. i saw what you were referring to.. just thought adding a little more to the topic as a whole. yes disclosure would be beneficial, particularly if it aids us in stopping the polluting of the planet.

blue beam.. we'll i dont think anyone knows much about it. all i see is the same text copied and pasted on sites over and over again... who knows. same for haarp, they do have some really bizzare patents though.. i'll sit in the fence until some real proof comes in.

Default Be-ing the moment

Quote Originally Posted by sam womelsdorf View Post
    i think one of the great and often overlooked points of the law of one books is that being in 3rd density is a gift. entities apparently have vied for the opportunity to be here, now. there is great opportunity for a more rapid spiritual development in 3rd density. so, i think people should focus on being here now, and not speculate too much, or spend too much time or energy anticipating the arrival of 4th density. following graduation any given entity is going to have lifetimes worth of 'time' in 4th density. so, while you may feel ready for a change, consider that the novel experience, relatively speaking, is the life we are living! soak it up! right now is the exciting and valuable part, not some time from now!

love/light
    sam
    i could not agree more. all of us 3d wanderers are one with our higher 6d self or guardian/higher power/(some call god). part of our contract for being on earth at this time is to learn from this life and help the world into the 4d transition through love/light.

once lesson i have learned is to 'forgive yourself'. this releases a lot of karma from my current and past lives. forgive yourself for what you do not understand, things you though you should have done, or done better, and anything else you blame yourself for doing wrong. remember, most is not our fault, but part of the 'veil of forgetfulness'.

there is no better way to help yourself and the world during this current transition, than to bring love/light from your higher self through you to the world. it is like our 3d selves are beacons, or transmitters to elevate the positive forces working around/through the planet to lift our global consciousness and oneness to a higher level- green,violet, white light.

when in doubt, just ask yourself, "where is the love in this moment". your angels and higher power will flood you with all the love you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by michael View Post
    hi my names michael, i'm 18 years old and i'm already feeling the effects of awareness. it's been pretty tough and i'm just really trying to let go, i've been seeing alot of time prompts like 11:11 12:12 3:33 and i somehow know it's my higher self reaching me. so i seriously think somethings gonna happen, a big shift into a higher frequency, kinda like ghosts only in paradise. a connection with everything all animals and humans. i just need to connect with my higher self already, i also feel weird feelings on my body, like a second body lol no lie, something is gonna happen hands down..
    i would like to thank you, michael, for sharing what you are sensing. your post greatly resonates with me because the only information i have received from my higher self about 2011-2012 and beyond 2012 is to change the magnetic energy of my etheric and physical bodies to the magnetic energy of my higher self. since i started to work on that i also feel something that there is another body. i also received information about a possible magnetic pole shift, but future happenings are not set yet and the more important message is to do inner work is now.

aleia

aleia

Latitude: 46 32', North. Longitude: 84 20', West

11:11 and 3:33 are times i am frequently noticing the clock as well. i look at the clock plenty of other times of the day and i acknowledge that, but once starting to look into numerology a few years ago, those numbers seemed pertinent to my life for some reason. if nothing else, then to make me smile a bit and say "11:11 again?! how funny." recently, reading through the book of revelations, i came across a passage that spoke of "two messengers of god" during the end times. they were described as two candlesticks, or two olive trees... this made me think of the number eleven... even the word "eleven" seems to elevate.

anyway, that is a bit off topic. i do believe that something will happen on december 21, 2012 if only for the fact that humans are intensely self-fulling prophetic creatures. i am almost positive that plenty of people will be planning big events for that day simply for the fact that we hear about the date quite often. sure, there have been other dates where people have prophesied the end of the world, but never has it been so globally known. many of those dates were specific to a region. to the best of my knowledge, (which isn't especially vast) i have never heard of another date that resonated so deeply with so many people on earth at one time. i believe that our minds do make the world we live in, and if so many people are expecting drastic change, that would be as good a way as any for it to happen.
    Last edited by White Lotus; 06-23-2010 at 07:39 PM. Reason: "drastic to change" sounds too silly to leave.
    We have nothing to fear, but fear itself. - FDR
    Divinity lies within. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Latitude: 46 32', North. Longitude: 84 20', West

Default My hopes for 2012.

in my humble opinion, maybe, since we are all one consciousness, having so many people in the world thinking about what everyone else is thinking at the same time will allow us to awaken more of our consciousness on december 21, 2012. perhaps through a large amount of people understanding others and feeling compassion for one another at one specific time, we will bust a hole in the walls shielding us from experiencing the world through others' eyes on a more permanent scale.
    We have nothing to fear, but fear itself. - FDR
    Divinity lies within. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Default 11/11/11 11:11

recently i was talking with my father again and he brought up something i'd never heard before. he told me he got impressions from his higher self that something amazing was going to happen on 11/11/11 at 11:11 (not sure if am or pm). i haven't ever heard or read anything about this but how many times will the opportunity for such a date and time exist? he told me that something along the lines of a "reboot" will happen for souls on earth who are ready to leave 3d and move to a parallel earth for 4d.

i don't know as much as he does about it because he got the message. in the [message from another channeller that it was] mentioned that a parallel earth exists. i don't have any physical evidence of something happening on this date but there certainly could be good ideas as to what could happen. maybe on 11/11/11 those vibrating at a higher rate will leave for parallel earth and become acclimated with the new environment. come 2012 those who already shifted from earth to parallel earth could travel here in a spiritual form and help the rest of those ready to move on. there will be people who are able to move on to 4d but may not understand what is happening or why, which is where they will come in. rather than a huge shift all at once maybe there is to be a more gradual period of introduction to the new density with someone there to guide you to it, as it were.

who knows, i'm just thinking out loud i suppose. but it is something to roll around in your head and ponder.

Default Hopeful...

i'm hopeful that something big will happen in 2012 but i will not change my life to accommodate an eventuality which may not come to pass. by this i merely mean that i'm not going to do things like sell my house and neglect to take care of health problems which will magically heal themselves in 2012. i've heard some people planning to do these things and i think that's a big mistake. i know for sure that i have made my own personal progress not at all related to a macro level spiritual event. regardless of what does occur, i will continue attempting to raise the energy level of the earth and advance my own soul.

perhaps 2012 will only happen if people make it happen. i find it hard to believe that it will occur by default but like i said, i'm not adhering to any specific prophesy for a flash point of instant transcendence. i'm going to create that myself regardless of what the macro level looks like. everything i do will foster such a thing, but the end result has to be a planetary decision by everyone at once. my advice to people is to focus more on personal advancement than reliance on some kind of prophesy.

i know david wilcock has a ton of very good evidence to support the 2012 event and i respect all the work that he's doing. without people like him, the world would probably be in a worse way right now. i mean that in the sense that even if he was not a public figure. the presence of evolved individuals is a major component that is keeping this world alive right now. i've made all kinds of progress in the past few years but i doubt it has anything to do with the fact that we are coming closer to 2012

really, let's all keep our heads on straight and recognize our own work. that's my view of the whole 2012 thing.
    In many ways more than ONE, all for ONE.