View Poll Results: December 21, 2012 - What do you think will happen?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Everyone's energies will increase and they will vibrate out of 3D existence

7 16.28%
  • The Sun will rise, it will set and nothing remarkable will happen

5 11.63%
  • It's a marker in time for the harvest to begin in earnest

11 25.58%
  • Something totally different and unforeseeable

20 46.51%
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Do you honestly believe that something big will happen in 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by zecharia View Post
    As far as i can see, the concept of duality is about to change. Maybe it has played out its role?
    What Zecharia said here reminded me of a poem written by a young 'wanderer' who said the words came effortlessly, almost like a channeling. It reads as childlike verse about the awakening of love and loss, but is full of yin/yang, duality/oneness symbolism. I find a glimmer of '2012 hope' in the melancholy end. Note the first two lines and the last two lines.

Last night I dreamt a déjà vu
    Of a land where one is two
    And as I drifted thru the fog
    Of fantasy, I found a log
    To sit upon and rest the feet
    That carried on thru thickest sleet.

And as I closed my eyes to rest
    My tiredness turned into zest
    And up I looked and saw the leaves
    Swinging with the autumn breeze
    The cold had gone, the sunshine grew
    The sleet had turned to morning dew

The birds all sang; the earth grew warm
    And now I had no feet, no form
    Except that I had on a gown
    More soft than any feather down

O how the fragrance twinkled on
    Like colors of the sky at dawn
    And all I knew was to expand
    Explore, live out and understand

Yet was I anywhere at all
    That could compare to what I call
    The Mother Earth I could not find
    A child at birth and left behind

Woe was I, yet happy too
    My loneliness made clouds turn blue
    All I wanted was a friend
    Someone to share with and pretend

A startling sound my attention took
    I did not hesitate to look
    A knight before me I saw seeing
    Handsome to my eyes and being

As I grew brave and drew in nearer
    I saw my face inside a mirror
    He was wearing on his chest
    And silver armor made his vest.

As I looked up into observing eyes,
    I saw a great surprise
    At first I had looked into ice
    And now I’d seen the same thing twice
    Though warmer was the second time
    His eyes the echo of a rhyme

Sagittarius by name was he
    A knight as brave as brave could be
    His steed was a white stallion horse
    One guided by an unseen force

Upon his vest he wore a badge
    The token seal of every ‘Sag’:
    Half man half horse; that’s what they are
    Traversing through Pleiades’ star

He spoke, “Dear lady Gemini,”
    My opposition in the sky,
    Hop on your horse and we shall see
    What happens when we are set free -
    Free to love, and free to fight
    The egos choose when there is no light.”

“Alas,” I said, “My horse is black,
    And a suit of armor I do lack.”

Just then I saw a dovelike bird
    Alighting near, and this I heard:
    “Opposing forces do not duel
    Nor is polarity so cruel,
    Illusion’s what you choose to see
    In a world of duality.”

And off the man and horse did wander
    Separateness was mine to ponder
    Longing for the time to come
    When dreamers wake, and two are one.

maybe this whole thing is all a big joke. this matrix seem to have a lot of fun giving you hope after hope and then just as fast tear you down right afterwards and laugh at you and stomp you while you're down. I really don't care anymore. I don't even want to exist on this earth anymore. this 2012 ascension thing is the one thing keeping me from suicide. I don't know what I would do if nothing happens after 2012, probably add more salt to the wound.

Definitely. The time line is positive and at least 3% of the population is ready to assist a vast majority of the remaining 97% who will figure things out pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by UFO_626 View Post
    maybe this whole thing is all a big joke. this matrix seem to have a lot of fun giving you hope after hope and then just as fast tear you down right afterwards and laugh at you and stomp you while you're down. I really don't care anymore. I don't even want to exist on this earth anymore. this 2012 ascension thing is the one thing keeping me from suicide. I don't know what I would do if nothing happens after 2012, probably add more salt to the wound.
    Have faith brother. If you need help, I am here and also others.

Well i got diagnosed with Late stage Lymedisease 8 months after a tick bite and have had a very difficult time and i'm not cured yet. I'm taking a homeopathic remedy SanukehlBrucelD6 and also had 2 weeks of antibiotics (the homeopath sensed i didn't trust his cure 100% so when a doctor prescribed it he agreed just to calm me down. They don't cancel each other out so it's ok.

Due to this i haven't been as active as before but i read The Source Field Investigations as i stayed with my father for 7 months and that was helpful in the midst of all the strange symptoms. Of course I've been wondering why i should attract this disease so close to 2012, feeling i cannot participate in the world out there being too tired, having anxiety attacks and depression focused on trying to find a cure. As I've been an extremely active seeker i surely have been wondering why i should be debilitated at this time precisely.

At the moment i feel somewhat better but it's not over yet. Only time will tell.

(Billybob sez...Dear Lilian..as a mod I approved your post...but not the story within!...will be praying for you, my/our dearest friend!!)
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 05-19-2012 at 04:05 PM.

this post may not be in the right place but i thought some of you would find this interesting. I just watched the new movie chronicle and although its a fictional movie i found a lot of significant symbols in the movie regarding 2012. For instance the thing they find that causes them to change looks like a sun and it changes them using a very high pitched sound frequency. when it shows an arial view of the area it looks like a galaxy. The movie also talks about altruism and the one character calls himself the apex predator, i think this is symbolic of the "for the self" and "for the other" matrix controversy. I'm trying to research the movie now to see if the symbols was intentional or not.

It has been a visual delight for the past few months. I have been seeing geometry and thoughts when I am during sleep and awake. Also during meditation sessions.

Plus the faint binary codes embedded in the ringing in my ears. That's not natural amidst our current reality.

Well if nothing happens then the joke is on me. I will probably laugh it off and move on.

@transiten I am sure you felt something. I believe thing have already started years ago.
    Meditation does help a lot. I was fortunate to learn that at a very young age. Maybe try that.

Keep your spirits up. Peace, Light & Prosperity to you.

Ed

Thanks billybob and Ed for your kind thoughts!

The thing is i cannot meditate due to an old trauma. Also it's impossible during anxiety attacks. I try to do some yoga though taking short walks and digging some in my allotment.

I thought this would be an appropriate topic to respond to. will something big happen? Today is 5-20-2012 and I have found through Internet searches relating to today's annular eclipse that Nostradamus allegedly predicted that there would be a great earthquake today. there has already been an earthquake in Italy so was this what he foresaw or was it the tip of the iceberg? I asked myself what would I do today if it were my last day in this carnation? I could not think of anything remarkable. Instead, I decided that I would want to spend it with my family. So I have made some goulash with spaetzle and invited my family over for dinner. It's currently 5:20 CST. The eclipse hasn't happened yet. A part of me wishes that something will happen and another part of me hopes that I will wake up tomorrow doing the same routine. If I have learned anything from this doomsday threat it's that love is all that really matters.

Mont Clare, Pennsylvania (near Valley Forge National Park)

I can remember having a "bug out bag" ready to go when I was just 7 or 8 years old..it contained a Boy Scout mess kit, a small blanket, and my favorite doll...that's about it. I read all kinds of sci fi books, watched all of Irwin Allen's TV shows, knew there were ghosts in the house, and I was certain of UFO's in the neighborhood (my mother even saw one hovering pretty low over the house across the street..I am almost positive she had an encounter. My mother is a no nonsense, stoic New Englander) Being that this was the 60's and 70's, there was next to know one I could talk about this stuff with. I also experienced the Light and Sound which pretty much terrified me.
    I really do feel something shifting, and I have personally experienced some pretty amazing things, so I know for certain these amazing things exist. At this time I am facing my core beliefs so I can shift them. I am hoping that with 2012 this kind of work will be easier.