Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies' Journeys

welcome to the stage loki,

funny thing coincidance, and believe me that we have all felt it. i believe, once you browse this forum, that it will lead you to new and exciting places that you thought never possible.

enjoy the ride
    In light, in love, with gratitude and acceptance, we give thanks to all that is, the universe, our home, our joy

-To be 'One' requires 'Two' choices, to be free is to see 'three' ways beyond the horizon-
    -Words are but symbolic platforms that hold meanings, meaning has a way of building mortal towers that fall upon immortal virtues-

thanks 12th & natho for your welcome :d

another thing i would like to share with you all is that, on occasion during what i term the "haze phase" - that transition in the morning from being asleep to being fully awake - i hear musical snippets, when this happens it is usually of a song i haven't heard in years and has some form of loving message, often i can't pin point the song so i have to google the lyrics i "heard".

this morning it was the motown song by rod stewart

lyrics of interest to me are:

bring over some of your old motown records
    weíll put the speakers in the window and weíll go
    on the roof and listen to the miracles
    echo to the alley down below

letís dance together just for the night
    letís donít worry about the future or nothiní else
    ícause just like the musicís sayiní you gotta take chances
    go ahead just do it and trust yourself

thereís a soul in the city
    watching over us tonight
    thereís a soul in the city
    saying everythingís gonna be all right
    does anyone else here have these musical greetings? i am supposing they come from higher consciousness? any thoughts?

randomly this does happen to me. in fact im replying because the same thing happened this morning with a song i havent heard in years, and its still in my head. thought it keeps repeating the chorus in my head, obviously the meat of any song.

copeland - 'black hole sun, wont you come, and wash away the rain."

ive never heard any of their other songs nor has thins one been on the radio. maybe ive been studying to much latley lol.
    In light, in love, with gratitude and acceptance, we give thanks to all that is, the universe, our home, our joy

-To be 'One' requires 'Two' choices, to be free is to see 'three' ways beyond the horizon-
    -Words are but symbolic platforms that hold meanings, meaning has a way of building mortal towers that fall upon immortal virtues-

hi ~ i havent had any musical greetings in the morning, however lately in my dreams i either see a banner for the journey song "dont stop believing" or i'll hear the song playing somewhere during my dream. i think it's so cool, it's like a little message to me!

stacey

i get the song in my head all the time. i have for years. more often than not, a song that i haven't heard in awhile.

much like a dream, spirit uses whatever is stored in the electrical brain to express itself. i think it just represents/reflects our current state.

Smile

hello all ones,

this is my first entry here or any site like this for that matter. this i know will be beneficial for me and hopefully somebody else along the way. i'm not sure how this is going to sound but i will try not to confuse anybody as i take you through a timeline of my journey.

i was standing outside my high school when i heard the news... " somebody has attacked the us!"(9/11) i remember both feeling and thinking to myself "they brought it on themselves always trying to control the world." i felt bad for the people that were affected by that day don't get me wrong but i understood (due to my upbringing) that people incarnate because they need to and also disincarnate when they need to. it happened because it needed to happen that was my thinking.

the following 4 years i went through some "ruff times" as many people i think did.(try not to take it personal is my advice) mine included 4 car accidents 2 were serious and left me off work for approx. 2 years due to a back injury and to boot my relationship of 5 years ended abruptly. to say the least i was bummed out. i was fairly depressed and mostly filled that void with [reference to a drug removed-moderator] and my passion for photography. i also drank. i was living with a roommate and wasn't working therefore had lots of time on my hands. i started watching videos on 9/11 and the illuminati which really interested me being a fan of 2pac shakur and his music. i felt like this should be on the news! why don't people know? why don't they want to know? i was freaking out and feeling frustrated! then i stumbled ( smiling as i type that) upon the video "the secret." it made so much sense to me and so i applied it to my life. i was surprised at the speed of which things in my life were changing for the better. however, there was more to it and i could feel it. i searched and found ian luxgold's videos [pm for specific videos please]. this really resonated with me and i began to really speed up my journey. i started meditating from some audios i found through links on ian's site. some amazing things started happening. it became easier for me to manifest things in my environment. that lead me to learn about chakras and ti chi and anything that involved energy building, manipulating, etc. my mother meanwhile would tell me to be careful with all that stuff, that it could be tricky. i was told fear was going to be mankind's hardest obstacle and so i pushed on and did not really take her words seriously. i asked my guide(s) (however you want to look at it), to give me the truth, now! i wanted the crash course on the universe and where i fit in it. i figured going to nature would be the best place to do this. funny enough around that time some friends planned to rent a cottage at a fly in fishing lake, waaay up north and invited my roommate and i to come along. (gotta love synchronisitys !)

when writing this post i made it too long (so much info to share)and so i will divide it here and submit it in two parts, hope thatís ok.

one love, let the time of peace and unconditional love be for all who seek it!

Smile My first post - part 2

while waiting for the big trip to come i got a big surprise from the universe. i was sitting at home with two of my friends listening to music. i remember putting the song "one" (i know it might sound ironic, corny to some but its true.) by u2 feat. mary j. blige and had it on repeat. i was sitting on my couch and decided out of the blue i was going to try to meditate with that song right there and then. (by this time i was very instinctive and went with heart as much as could) my friends were entertaining each other and i didn't think they would care or even notice. i hadn't meditated much with music before this, mostly just audio guides. as the song played i began to cry uncontrollably both tears of joy and sadness. its was weird to me because i hardly ever cry. i was a little embarrassed due to my friends being there but i couldn't stop. i decided i would cover my eyes so they wouldn't see. when i did this, the tears stopped and my meditation was enhanced and i soon found myself loving the experience. all of a sudden it was like i was watching a slideshow of my life and different experiences and interactions i had had with people were being shown and explained to me. this was new to me because none of my previous meditations had ever been this intense. it was like my guide(s) was trying to give me the crash course on my life i had asked for and its importance. at one point, i was instructed to relax because my body was really tensing up (i figure due to the speed at which i was receiving the info. at. it was fast, yet surprisingly clear) and so without removing my hands from my eyes, i laid down on the my couch. this helped and the experienced continued. i was loving it, until i tried to end it and found my hands felt like they were fused to my face. i panicked! the voice in my head again told me to relax, that i could stop but i would have to take it slow. i was assured everything was going to be all right. i trusted the voice and began to relax, in turn so did my hands and i was able to remove them from my eyes. however, as i did this and opened my eyes my entire body went into what i can only describe as a contraction. my legs got really stiff and my hands were stuck holding up only 5 fingers. i freaked out again! "what the hell is going on?" i said to myself. the voice again assured me all is well. "this is a big moment and we want you to remember it. 5 fingers represented the 5 years that were left until 2012", the voice said.(it was 2007 by this time ) i was then instructed to tell my friends (who at this point were getting pretty freaked out themselves, since i looked like i was in some sort of trance and couldn't hear them), to take pictures of my hands. at first, i couldn't even get the words out. they actually came out like gibberish. it was like i had to remember how to use my mouth again. luckily this didn't take long and a couple of attempts later they became clear enough that i got my point across. as my friend took my phone and snapped 3 photos of my hands they released a little with every picture. when i had regained control of my hands i realized my legs were still stiff and immobile. i was told to instruct my other friend to turn up the music that was still playing "one" in the background. i was told the loud bass would release my legs and it did. i was once again in full control of my body. i was shocked to say the least by all of this but full of joy.

this was very enlightening for me and now i knew my trip up north would really be special. it was, although i think i've shared enough for one post. that story will have to be for next time. believe me, this is just the tip of the iceberg of my wacky adventures since i awoke or i guess you could say began my journey of awakening. it can be scary at times but sites like this one help others at least know that they are not alone and certainly not going crazy. i have recently also studied the ra teachings and found them very useful in explaining a lot of the experiences i've encountered. also, dw's and nassim haramein's videos have been of great help in filling in the missing pieces.

looking forward to convergence the movie!

one love, let the vibration of the planet rise and one with it!

Default A few (LONG) questions

as you can see, i'm a newcomer to the forums. i have been following david's blog for over a year now though, so it is not exatly your everyday google madness leading me here.

let's get on with it, it won't be short and i apologize if this is the wrong forum section:

1) about the signifiance of synchronicity.

i haven't found much on this and i read about it for the first time in some blog entry by david but i can't find it again.

from what i can understand synchronicity is a good thing, and the way i vaugly remembered it is that it is some sort of connection or symbolism from my higher self, telling me i'm doing okay. that's all i can remember and i can't even verify it.

i get alot of synchronicity in many many forms, small or big stuff that people on average don't notice. the most common one is the one david brought up in the blog entry i can't find again, which is clock synchronicity.

multiple times per day i manage to have a peek at the clock exactly at like 07:07, 12:21, 20:12... you get the drill. anybody into computer games will also giggle at the fact that i've managed to look at the clock exactly at 13:37 many many many times. and this is not done by cheating, i do this kind of stuff "by chance".

the question is as simple as, can you define its importance? what does it mean and where can i read more about it? i see it as a good thing but i want to know more.

2) the second question is about karma, repetition or cycles.

i have always been prone to this kind of stuff, even before i was formally awakened. always noticing strange "coincidences" and events that seem incredibly similar.

nowadays i do my share of spiritual development by finding patterns and trying to understand their meaning. one of them is a rather huge one which goes through my entire life, i haven't fully completed that huge train of thought, it is a long project. but if it wasn't for david and other similar sources, i would never have been able to dig up this thread that has managed to unfold and become a huge "root" which goes through my entire life.

but in this case, the question is, are these kind of patterns always of importance? or are they sometimes merely evidence of the cyclical nature of time? because some of them seem really insignificant.

the most significant one i've had ties into the problem i just mentioned i've been able to unfold recently. i don't want to go into detail because this post will be huge enough anyway, but simply put: i had a feeling at a certain date about one and a half year ago. and exactly one year later, within a day or not even that, i had the exact same feeling.

how do i know? i made a blog post that day last year. and this year, the day i had the feeling, it just struck me that i've dealt with that feeling before. so i went back to check and the dates just matched.

that's as cyclical as it gets if you ask me. the chance of having that exact feeling one year later and in a totally unrelated city, place, situation...everything. it is just not random chance.

i get the significance of that one. but what about the smaller ones of seemingly less importance? is it always karmic lessons or can it sometimes be just cycles?

3) dream journal

i am very keen to establish a contact with my higher self. all my life i have relied heavily on intuition and gut feeling. basically letting it dictate my life to a degree beyond what most people do. i don't see myself as someone having psychic powers such as visons and such, just very good intuition.

i realize intuition is a contact to the higher self,but i want more venues. so i've been trying to learn to interpretate my dreams since they are often of very similar characters.

i'm currently trying to learn to remember them, i always remember huge parts of them, but the problem is that i often dream multiple different dreams in a row, and i wake up alot inbetween them, so it's hard for me to remember all of them separately, unless i want to get up and type them down everytime i wake up.

is there any other good technique to be used here? it is not a matter of not remembering them at all, merely distinguishing them. what i currently do is try to put down something. but often i end up not writing anything down at all because it annoys me when i did rememberthem all separately but i end up mixing them all together, and forgetting parts.

so, what can i do? i haven't gone into interpretation yet because i want to learn how to remember them properly first.

Default Hi all.....newbie here

this is my first post as a new member. i just wanted to say that i've been drawn more and more to the 'big picture,' so to speak....i.e. our presence on the planet, our origins and existence in relation to others, human and/or non-human, who may be controling a kind of global matrix.
    i've been reading and watching videos for quite a while, and it seems that the more i go into it, the more confusing it becomes.
    one minute i think that i'm on to some sort of 'truth' and then i'll check it out from every angle i can think of.....more often than not, i end up wondering if it's disinformation, misinformation or just someone trying to make a buck.
    in any case, i feel comfortable here among others who are also trying to make some sense of it all.
    Last edited by jamieblonde; 10-12-2010 at 07:44 PM. Reason: misspelled "existence"

welcome jamieblonde.
    the big picture is interesting to ponder yet infathemable to scale. not one person would state to know all in exsistance and attempt to show proof, though many concepts arise, discernment is always required by the viewer. all that is cannot be viewed as a picture where seeing is believing, in most cases its the feeling that draws ones attention to the unknown and is best placed in the mind of creation.

this place is that of creativity and collaboration, there are little facts, but mass understanding of love and unity of all life. to know and understand everything is not of our density, we are still human and we share a common goal, experience. hopefully you can find peace of mind within this open house and we look forward to sharing with you.

enjoy