Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Has David ever appeared in your dreams?

odiseo Guest

Default Has David ever appeared in your dreams?

like 2 weeks ago did have a dream in witch david was giving a lecture. in the dream he was explaining how our planet use hyperdimensional energy. he use and example for it. he was using a green blackboard , he draw a big spiral similar to the one that light bulbs had inside. the chalk he was using had many color, i know that chalk comes in different color , but in this case he was only using one that draw different color (red,blue,yellow,orange) and others still don't know how that could be but it was very nice to see it and the colors where so bright.
    one of the end of the spiral was + the other - and as the energy pass through it the brightness of the colors increase. i did notice that the colors where the same as the chakras. i still don't know the meaning of this dream or if it had to do with david or someone in the forum, thats why i put it in here. if anyone can give me and advice of the meaning will be happy to hear about it.

[moderator: we will post this by itself for a few days and then place it in the dreams thread]

Default David's coat of many colors

will leave the interpretation to others after mentioning what came to mind (was given) for me, to you.

planned to wait until having come up with another screen name before respond to anything.
    (tx is short for trans, as in transcription; - previously i have done medical and legal transcription, until i became disillusioned by the medical and legal facades)

after asking for internal knowing of the dream's meaning(s),the word "transducer" came to mind. that is what david is. google the definition, you'll see on many levels the applicability. most of you probably know what a transducer is and need not google it for clarification.
    his book, his site and all of his work has touched all of us on so many levels.
    the upcoming movie will additionally reach myriads of people, such that all of this reverbiates on and on, phenomenally.

will leave it up to all the eloquent people in this forum to expound upon the depths of meaning of odiseo's wonderful dream, as you are all transformation in action.

Default Odiseo's (and all of our) journeys?

odyssey - odisus?
    a long wandering and eventful journey
    a greek epic poem (attributed to homer) describing the journey of odysseus after the fall of troy
    is the meaning of odyssey, the reason for your forum name?
    i haven't yet come up with an alternative name of my own (as has been hoped for), but the internal prompt towards responding to your dream post in the spirit of clarifying david's role (of which we forum members are all very much aware) must've been part of an odyssey, of which we are all a part.

odiseo Guest

i use odiseo because is related to my real name. if you check homer's book odiseo has another name

funny, i also had a dream about david about two weeks ago (which is unusual because i rarely dream about people i haven't met but do know of... ) it was also at a lecture, but for the duration of the dream which i remember he was sitting at my table and talking with me about film.... and acting arrogant?

heh. as for the meaning of your dream... i'm as clueless for yours as i am to the meaning of my own.

-charles

odiseo Guest

well i ony seem david in videos but not in person. its extrange to dream about someone that you only know in videos. but the dream was so real with so many details. but lets hope we can learn something from this . namaste

Default me too

he's been in a couple of dreams of mine as well. in one he was a teacher and i was feeling badly because i hadn't done my homework, or couldn't understand some concept.

megan

ok now this is getting a little spooky.

i heard him while doing the dream voice a little while back. didn't seem noteworthy at the time, but as long as everybody else is posting about this sort of thing...

Cool

thought i would chime in here.

before writing this, i had just read through the last month or so of my dream journal. guess who's been showing up lately? that's right....david. usually it's in a classroom setting with other people there. in one, two other guys and i were in a college dorm room, waiting for david to show up. he did, zooming up in a car, then coming upstairs for some kind of study session.

is this david astrally visiting us? in another dream, a friend of years past told me emphatically a hindu mantra to use. is this my friend visiting with me in time/space/astral plane? is it really david doing the same thing with us? maybe so; maybe not. what is important to me is that a trusted person is presented so that i pay attention.

odiseo, i cannot even begin to pretend that i can interpret your dream for you. but i can say that in two of my "david dreams", he has spoken a specific word that is close, but not exactly, a term he has used in his teachings. guess it's up to me to figure out how it relates to my soul evolution. i suppose i can say a little about your dream with the colored chalk...i'm thinking of the "2012: enigma" video where he talks about all the colors of the chakras joining in the pineal gland. i really hope i'm remembering this correctly. for what it's worth......

peace and love,
    doug

okay, this is really getting strange. i also had a dream about david.

it seems like he was preparing something and we were just chatting. we later went into another room where some tables were set up along the walls and there were chairs sitting around the room. it could easily have been a lecture setting, but it didn't seem like that was the kind of thing we were talking about or what the room we went to was for. i had the impression that he was helping to prepare a meal and that the tables were buffet tables.

but then, what he lectures and talks about on here is definitely food for thought!