Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: what changes are you experiencing in the run-up to 2012?

Default Ear Tones

Since around the beginning of 2012 I have been hearing a high pitched tone in my right ear. I have heard this in the past occassionally, but now it is constant. I have heard David speak of ear tones in connection with the pineal gland in one of his lectures. I am thinking that this may be part of the evolutionary changes we are going through. Perhaps sound may have something to do with raising our vibration through harmonics. Any thoughts?

I have had tinnitus for about 6-7 years now, its constant but Im used to it these days, when it started it was really bad I had like 3 different noises in both ears these days I dunno as I said am so used to it but if the atmospheric pressure drops or changes my ears go all funny and its like a short burst of a high pitched tone on top of the usual stuff!!

I also have had constant visual disturbances among many other weird things.

I honestly do believe part of whats wrong with me and my daughter and many other people is evolutionary in some respects.

Afterall what we hear, see, smell, feel, experience is all just interpreted by our brains, so maybe our brain is becoming more open to interpreting things that we were maybe not able to experience before. We only use a small percentage of our brains so who knows really what the dormant parts can actually do or what they might interpret, it may well be all these new things we are experiencing!!

If someone who is deaf gets a cochlear implant the sound it produces is very strange and hard to understand but apparently with time the brain adjusts and learns to interpret the sound provided by the implant so maybe in some way this is why many people are seeing, hearing and experiencing things now and some seem to be becoming more fine tuned to some of these experiences maybe because they have learned to interpret these new available sounds, sights, signals etc

I have noticed that my psychic (abilities) or my awareness has been drastically increased. I now pay very close attention to my intuition or feelings when I notice them now. The hardest thing is to not let my imagination get in the way of what is going to occur. I just focus in on the feeling and let it the information come in. It sounds strange but it has become more and more frequent.

Default Weird things happening!

Ok last night my husband and I both woke up at around 1 am last night- he got up, I stayed in bed (due to our 16 month old daughter being in bed with us and I didn't want to wake her up).

When he got up I thought "oh it must be around 7 am", and when I looked at the clock it was 1:28 am. I thought that was weird.

I couldn't get soundly back to sleep after that, I kept dreaming that I was going into the living room and asking him what he was doing and different scenarios were happening. So I finally decided to get up and see what was up, this was around 3 am.

He was on the computer and he had decided he wanted to try doing automatic writing (we were talking about that earlier yesterday) and he had a really cool experience with it, I won't go into the details but it was really interesting.

Anyways I went back to bed but he stayed up. Maybe 20 minutes after I went back to bed (I still wasn't asleep) he came in and said he went outside and saw an orange flashing light in the sky. He went back out to see it again and it was gone. It wasn't moving but just flashing in one spot. We decided it must be a UFO.

I got up this morning (he stayed up from 1:28 am on, which is not usual for him at all) and we both said that last night had a really strange vibe, like there was something happening somewhere and we were picking upon it. Today we have continued feeling strange and time seems to be moving incredibly slow.

My husband was looking at his hands to see his aura just out of curiosity because we were feeling so strange, and he said it looked like his aura was very bright green and there was what looked like smoke coming off of his fingers and toes. He was kind of shaken up about that.

We are both "awakened" and have been noticing things like our intuition getting stronger and vibrations throughout our bodies and various other things that correlate with pineal gland activation. We bought a water filter that filters out fluoride a few weeks ago and it seems to be getting stronger since then.

Also we've been taking Vitamin K2 which is supposed to help decalcify your pineal gland.

Has anyone else felt any weird "vibes" last night or today? Also we noticed the sky is a weird shade of blue, it seems like a darker shade than it used to be. Husband said it almost looks like a hologram or something.

I also want to point out that we are totally sane people!

LOL I know I don't have to say that but sometimes I feel like I'm telling myself that because the things that have been happening to us are so crazy.

Oh and also a few months ago we were at the track at night running, and we were getting ready to leave. I looked up in the sky and I saw this star, and it got brighter and brighter until it was bigger than the North star, and then it went out and was totally gone. I've never seen anything like it before.

My guess is UFO on that one too. Any thoughts?

weird that you mention the sky, last night or v early hours of this morning like 2 or 3am I got up to look at the sky and thought it seemed darker than usual. I had been on the couch where I usually sleep and had heard this weird rumbling sound that I hear quite often and I still dont know what it is, its not cars cause its different and its not a plane overhead and am pretty sure its not trains it just doesn't sound like trains, its quite weird

also earlier today I had a weird experience. I was sitting and I looked at the time and omg I just realized something else about this too. It was about 2 mins after 2 and am positive about that, in the afternoon!! Anyway I happened to look back at the clock again and it was ten minutes to 2 and u want to know what the weirdest thing about this is!!??

Me and my daughter never got out of bed till about 4 pm!! and I know it wasnt the day before either cause we werent up at that time but it was 100% yesterday, this is so damn weird!! I have to go check this part with my daughter, I know this was real I remember it so so clearly!??

Cool !

Quote Originally Posted by cgmartin View Post
    ...When he got up I thought "oh it must be around 7 am", and when I looked at the clock it was 1:28 am. I thought that was weird.

I couldn't get soundly back to sleep after that, I kept dreaming that I was going into the living room and asking him what he was doing and different scenarios were happening. So I finally decided to get up and see what was up, this was around 3 am.

He was on the computer and he had decided he wanted to try doing automatic writing (we were talking about that earlier yesterday) and he had a really cool experience with it, I won't go into the details but it was really interesting.

Anyways I went back to bed but he stayed up. Maybe 20 minutes after I went back to bed (I still wasn't asleep) he came in and said he went outside and saw an orange flashing light in the sky. He went back out to see it again and it was gone. It wasn't moving but just flashing in one spot. We decided it must be a UFO.

I got up this morning (he stayed up from 1:28 am on, which is not usual for him at all) and we both said that last night had a really strange vibe, like there was something happening somewhere and we were picking upon it. Today we have continued feeling strange and time seems to be moving incredibly slow

Has anyone else felt any weird "vibes" last night or today? Also we noticed the sky is a weird shade of blue, it seems like a darker shade than it used to be. Husband said it almost looks like a hologram or something.

I also want to point out that we are totally sane people!

LOL I know I don't have to say that but sometimes I feel like I'm telling myself that because the things that have been happening to us are so crazy.

Oh and also a few months ago we were at the track at night running, and we were getting ready to leave. I looked up in the sky and I saw this star, and it got brighter and brighter until it was bigger than the North star, and then it went out and was totally gone. I've never seen anything like it before.

My guess is UFO on that one too. Any thoughts?
    I noticed it seemed like time was going really slow for me the day I read this post. And I've been noticing the sky looks darker than it ever used to look for a couple years now...I've even said and heard others say it makes it seem like we're in a hologram. Another thought that came to my mind is spaceship camouflage...ha...who knows? You prolly did see UFOs, for mind expansion reasons.

I was just reading another post and it reminded me the other night.

I was going to sleep and I dont even know why this even popped into my head to begin with but for some reason I was lying reciting over and over of this combination of 2 and 1 I cant even remember what it was or why I started doing it but I had forgotten about it till I read another post with the 21 12 12 combination and it struck me that it was weird that this odd combination of numbers popped into my head the other day. I remember thinking I should write this down but I didnt and then fell asleep.

Its so annoying why didnt I write it down and what was it even about? I only remember that I had just started doing it randomly? weird

actually I think it might have been 2212212

I have noticed great improvements in meditation and thirst for spiritual knowledge. At times having floods of emotion and compassion and understanding for others. The most significant thing though is the impatience for the changes, it feels like I have been waiting for thousands of years for this moment in time, I am filled with gratitude and love for everyone.

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Quote Originally Posted by timrileyj View Post
    I have noticed great improvements in meditation and thirst for spiritual knowledge. At times having floods of emotion and compassion and understanding for others. The most significant thing though is the impatience for the changes, it feels like I have been waiting for thousands of years for this moment in time, I am filled with gratitude and love for everyone.
    That's great for you to feel that way! I find myself going up and down in cycles.

About waiting for thousands of years...possibly hundreds of thousands of years? Of course time is relative..."Time is so that every thing doesn't seem to happen at once."
    Still trying to figure that one out!

Welcome to the forum! BBB