Page 50 of 55 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: what changes are you experiencing in the run-up to 2012?

Have been extremely busy with work and college since September of 2011, haven't had time to even put much thought into any of this. So I'm personally not seeing any changes.

My situation is kind of disappointing, any advice?

Sometimes you have to slow down a bit to take your life in otherwise it will just keep passing by and you wont actually geta chance to experience it or your own thoughts on it.

Im only saying that from personal experience. I have been forced to slow down due to ill health and really its the best thing that could have happened because its given me the chance to find myself again and experience whats been in a more spiritually aware way is the best way I can describe it! If I hadnt had to slow down I dont think I would be doing as well as I am right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    Of course, traditional meditation breeds results of high yield; this is especially true concerning people who would not otherwise be able to tap into the state of conciousness required. However, persons of high cognition can achieve these states without having to devote their entirety to reaping these higher benefits. Simply engaging in frequent high activity of the brain and mind create the same stimultation while still enabling normal functionality. In either case, an activation of the mind is occurring. With meditation, it's easier to see the doors being unlocked, as there is no worldly stimuli distracting from the cause.

Be strong of mind and the gifts will follow. There is no absolute method. It is all in the individual and their level of trying.
    --But I am... and have done for a long time...
    I guess I just have to be patient...
    ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by dawnkerri View Post
    In the spirit of offering what comes up for me, (and at the risk of intruding) I offer my personal experience.
    I live in a recording studio. My husband is a sound engineer. He has a client (friend) who is producing a beautiful piece of music. Music is a vibration. I like to think of some songs as "love bombs" into the matrix.

What if, in the process of releasing this song into the universe, someone attached the energy with it "This is the vibration that causes the lion to lay down with the lamb". If you are interested in the outcome of my little experiment, perhaps we will both learn how this all works.
    I think you're clairvoyant! LOL! :-D
    I am about to move into sound healing (things go a bit slow on the ground with me, since my everyday life consists of full time office work and two kids) But I've found this wonderful man here in Oslo who is both a traditional doctor as well as an experienced sound healer, and I've signed up for a class in a few weeks time. I know it's where I'm going since it's one of my passions. I didn't conncect the dots though until relatively recently.
    There are many beautiful voices in my family, and I used to perform as a singer a lot when I was in my teens. I took singing lessons for seven years back then.

If you guys want to, I'd really love to make music with you!

Lots of love,
    V

[just a gentle reminder that the thread is about the changes we are experiencing and that we do have a private message section (PM) to discuss personal classes and such Chris]
    Last edited by Chris Hamilton; 02-21-2012 at 02:58 AM.

Empathy When i learn of humans being hurt it affects me to the core.

Default Anyone else felt a "Quickening" since the start of 2012?

While I have long had a sense that we as a species, as a culture, etc. have been heading for a major turning point for sometime now. This has been the topic of many books, films, TV shows and internet fodder for several decades now and recently with all the attention paid to the prognostications of seers like Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce and certainly all the material out there about the end of the Mayan Calendar, it is hard for anyone to miss it all.

I sort of did not take too seriously all the stuff about the Mayan Calendar and that the time it counts is winding down to the end of 2012, but since the first of the year, I have had a major health scare--relating to the fact that I was not taking care of myself by not eating such good food, not doing much exercising, so my weight went up and so did things like my BP and triglycerides.

I got a scare and it finally made me take action to get my stuff together by changing my eating habits, working out again. In the last few years, I had been learning about how to grow organic, heirloom variety veggies and fruits. Each of the past few years I had been expanding the size of my garden and starting to use those sorts of plants over those I would get already started at big box stores like Lowe's or Home Depot or other mass retailers.

I knew that I needed to change many things about my diet, but just had not quite gotten to that point yet. The health scare I had---was the kick in the rear that the universe was sending me to "just do it."

Long story short--since the first of the year---I did get off my butt, am eating right cutting out soda pop, bad carbs, and stopped eating any "fast food" sorts of things like burgers and fries.

When I know eat red meat--it is from beef that is hormone free, grass fed and things of that nature----better yet--I am eating Bison when I can get it. I am doing the same with poultry and pork. I am surely eating more fish and seafood.

So with all of that--I have lost almost 20 pounds since the first of the year--and have a long way to go till I reach my ultimate weight loss goal.

That is one thing---that I have been able to get such good results in this area--which is great, but I have also noted a very major change in other aspects of my life---like that my mental capacities have taken a very major leap forward as well. I am like becoming this sponge, reading not only David's book (more on that in a bit) but in other areas and immediately grasping them.

My ability to do more "physic" things has increased. I have just started a daily practice of meditation---something that is coming much more easily than in the past and that is opening new doors to me as well.

I have been working the past decade and a half as a freelance print journalist---for a time on staff at several newspapers and later as a "stringer" for the local daily metro paper in my area--but like with so many things----between the economy and the changes that new technologies has brought to print media--there aren't that many jobs out there of any sort these days unless you are at say the level of having worked for papers like the New York Times, etc--but even the big Kahunas of newspapers aren't what they once were.

I have been wanting to make the transition into doing video production and to that end---have found a means to do that---now it looks like I am going to be working with a group of people in my local area to do my own short film.

Suffice to say---since the first of the year--I have really made some jumps forward myself--but bigger than that--I really have felt something "major" taking place out in "the ether's."

Has anyone else felt this change??? Do you think that some fundamental shift has taken place recently?? Do you feel that the changes that David speaks of in his book, are in fact coming--and coming very soon?

One last thing to leave you on---as was said in the book, "The Celestine Prophecy"---"There are no coincidences in the Universe"--well to that end---about a week ago--I had gone to my local Barnes and Noble to look specifically for one book, I found it, but decided before I would pick it up--I would just walk around a bit more, so I walked around through the various book sections, made my way to the magazine rack and was checking them out.

In the "New Age" section--there was this one lone copy of a book that caught my eye--the book was facing out towards the magazine section. I picked it up--it was David's book and I started to read. I am one that, I am sure is like many of you, I kind of talk to myself to see if this book has "good vibes" or something of that sort and guess what--it did---I had to get it.

Off to the check out counter I go to get the book and have been reading it as much as possible.

I look forward to reading if anyone else feels that something "out there" has changed.

I should have looked deeper into the postings on here-I just started a thread much along the same lines---duhh!! saying that since the beginning of 2012--I have had some major pushes forward on several levels.

One thing I forgot to talk about in it----for the past few years, in doing photography for many years now----I have noticed a very real change in the quality of light----I think that now more than anytime I can recall in over 50 years of life and taking photos for at least 30 of those years in a serious way--I can definitely tell that we now have much greater times of "the golden hours" where the light has a very rich tone to it.

Anyone else been noticing that over the past few years---I am going to say that I started noticing that going back to say around 2007 to 2008.

I do hope that the moderators will either let a new thread begin with my posting on a similar tack as this---or just go ahead and insert it here.

I agree with you there although not noticed for as long as yourself sometimes the light is actually golden looking. A few months ago my friend was coming into our flat and my daughter had went out to open the back door and she was so astonished by the colour of the sky and the light it was really really golden it was quite surreal looking and beautiful to look at, it looked like the sky was on fire. The light was flooding in our back close and it was this deep orangey gold colour it was really amazing.

Since then Ive noticed this a few times the light is so weird at times its like somebody messing around with a dimmer switch and the lightbulbs been changed to some ambient new golden glow at a higher wattage. Sometimes you can be sitting and its dull grey outside almost and then all of a sudden its really bright, sunny and golden again. It kinda reminds me a little bit of the film Contact when Jodie foster is in Vega I think it was called and she sees her father and the sunlight is golden.

Quote Originally Posted by mpgarr59 View Post
    get my stuff together by changing my eating habits, working out again. In the last few years, I had been learning about how to grow organic, heirloom variety veggies and fruits. Each of the past few years I had been expanding the size of my garden and starting to use those sorts of plants

I did get off my butt, am eating right cutting out soda pop, bad carbs, and stopped eating any "fast food" sorts of things like burgers and fries.

When I know eat red meat--it is from beef that is hormone free, grass fed and things of that nature----better yet--I am eating Bison when I can get it. I am doing the same with poultry and pork. I am surely eating more fish and seafood.

So with all of that--I have lost almost 20 pounds since the first of the year--and have a long way to go till I reach my ultimate weight loss goal.
    DUDE that is super awesome to hear!!!! Congratulations on steeping up and taking the healthy lifestyle challenge!!

my mental capacities have taken a very major leap forward as well. I am like becoming this sponge, reading not only David's book, but in other areas and immediately grasping them.

I really have felt something "major" taking place out in "the ether's."

Off to the check out counter I go to get the book and have been reading it as much as possible.
    AWESOME, Awesome, awesome! It's really exciting to hear people who have not been into this subject suddenly leap into it! I'd say you are making leaps and bounds into the world of awareness! Keep it up! The more people who "stumble" into this kind of thinking and ways of seeing the world in united ways the easier and quicker the transition will take place. It's gonna be somethin else!!!

Personally many new ideas and revelations of how we are all one have come to my consciousness. Currently I am putting them down on paper so that they can be distributed. So yes! There are many things changing for many of us daily!!

O and welcome to the forum mpgarr59, we will be eager to hear all the developments and positive things you find in taking control of your life!
    Gnothi Seauton (know thyself)

Default Its great to hear that I am not alone :)

Well I can certainly relate with a lot of what everyone else is going through

*Insatiable hunger for spiritual learning and development. I am dedicated to this it seems in ways I didn't realise you could be. I need more I want more the hunger cannot be satisfied. I have been scouring through all of David's videos I can find and the Law of One material and so much more I think I'm borderline obsessing over all this stuff and its really caught me off guard for me to be this way about anything.

*Stress levels are just a joke really, to the point where I'm almost becoming worried about how much I don't absorb what is going on in the world and around me. I feel great amounts of empathy but it is much harder for me now to get riled up about anything. Amazingly laid back

*11:11 everywhere, on my clocks, in my music when I go to adjust volume etc. I have been seeing 11:11 since I was a child and even then thought something was up with seeing it all the time, from what I know now there seems to be more to it than that.

*Visions of orbs of light. Seeing both light and dark in my peripheral vision and its happening A LOT more often now than when it started a few weeks back, as in multiple times a day. These orbs are something I have never experienced before and are not simply my eyes playing tricks on me.

*The mask is being ripped off. I cannot stomach the small talk and general chit chat that people make just for the sake of not having an “uncomfortable” silence. As a result my relationships are becoming more pure in a sense and I walk away after conversations with people feeling far more fulfilled instead of reiterating what they said with just more dribble

*Wanting to help and spreading the good word. Not in a religious sense, just spreading good vibes to EVERYONE I come across and I have also sponsored an African girl recently. Everything I have (which is not much at all) I give. I don't have much change in my wallet these days when I head home from the city lol

*I cry sometimes ;_; not the easiest thing for me to go into but yes I'm one of these men that simply don't cry ever. The last couple of months though it seems to come up sometimes and its hard to hold back. I'd like to give you an example and this made me really go “wtf is going on?” I was watching I think it was a Project Camelot video where David was being interviewed and he was going into when he realised he received the “sign” he asked for and had to pull his car off the road to contemplate. That moment in the video he becomes deeply touched and sheds some tears, and as soon as he started crying so did I, Bam there it was like a tap. I don't know if I'm just feeling an over abundance of empathy but me crying and let alone to a video of a man I don't know is NOT how I thought I was designed at all.

*Constant and heightened awareness. Things just don't look the same as they used to I don't really know how to explain it. I saw the sun shining through my kitchen window the other week and I have lived here for over 2 years but I swear I had never seen the light come in through the window like that, I literally just stood there and watched it shine in for a little while, it really felt and looked like something else, but it was the same sun that has shon through the same window since I've been here.

*I have not been sick in almost 3 years. No colds, flu's etc etc and I heal what seems to be even faster than before. I have always been a good healer and my immune system has always been top notch which I'm very grateful for but now it seems to be in super overdrive mode.

*Its easier to just be happy. Regardless of what is going on I find that I am able to stay “up” in terms of how I feel much easier these days. I have depression and anxiety issues and have always wrestled with my demons and I'm still fighting them, I always will be. But living with them and crating harmony between my sides seems like its really working. I can say that with confidence because this has been going on for months and months now.

As a previous poster before me, Enivid said “i do believe that if you can be honest with yourself you can understand alot of things “ I have been doing much of this with myself, and in being honest with me for the first time in my life it feels as though I am making REAL progress with me and am now beginning to meet the real me behind everything.

I feel very uplifted being here, I have read much of the forum posts over the last couple of months here and it feels very encouraging to know that I'm not alone. I wish you all the best and hope our journeys all meet up at some point.

Love and Light to all