Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Prayers and Affirmations for those in Need

Default Clarion call to assist and awaken

dear divine cosmos forum family,

the time for sitting at the sidelines and simply reacting in fear and judgment is past. now is the time for stepping into your power as a truly divine multidimensional being. now is the time to be fearless!! now is the time to turn the tide of events. as david has repeatedly said, "the cat is out of the bag". we the people have the power to create a new outcome. we will not be stopped.

when the people lead, the leaders will follow.

i invite you to read the letter (below) from chief arvol looking horse, and a letter from the indigenous grandmothers (to follow). and if your soul is quitely prompting you to join in spirit with this movement, in this opportunity, please do so. we are the ones we have been waiting for.

************************************************** *************************

a letter from chief arvol looking horse
    (present chief and keeper of the sacred white buffalo calf pipe of the lakota, dakota, nakota nation of the sioux)

my relatives,
    time has come to speak to the hearts of our nations and their leaders. i ask you this from the bottom of my heart, to come together from the spirit of your nations in prayer.
    we, from the heart of turtle island , have a great message for the world; we are guided to speak from all the white animals showing their sacred color, which have been signs for us to pray for the sacred life of all things. as i am sending this message to you, many animal nations are being threatened, those that swim, those that crawl, those that fly, and the plant nations, eventually all will be affect from the oil disaster in the gulf.

the dangers we are faced with at this time are not of spirit. the catastrophe that has happened with the oil spill which looks like the bleeding of grandmother earth, is made by human mistakes, mistakes that we cannot afford to continue to make.
    i asked, as spiritual leaders, that we join together, united in prayer with the whole of our global communities. my concern is these serious issues will continue to worsen, as a domino effect that our ancestors have warned us of in their prophecies.

i know in my heart there are millions of people that feel our united prayers for the sake of our grandmother earth are long overdue. i believe we as spiritual people must gather ourselves and focus our thoughts and prayers to allow the healing of the many wounds that have been inflicted on the earth. as we honor the cycle of life, let us call for prayer circles globally to assist in healing grandmother earth (our unc’i maka).

we ask for prayers that the oil spill, this bleeding, will stop. that the winds stay calm to assist in the work. pray for the people to be guided in repairing this mistake, and that we may also seek to live in harmony, as we make the choice to change the destructive path we are on.

as we pray, we will fully understand that we are all connected. and that what we create can have lasting effects on all life.

so let us unite spiritually, all nations, all faiths, one prayer. along with this immediate effort, i also ask to please remember june 21st, world peace and prayer day/honoring sacred sites day. whether it is a natural site, a temple, a church, a synagogue or just your own sacred space, let us make a prayer for all life, for good decision making by our nations, for our children’s future and well-being, and the generations to come.

onipikte (that we shall live),
    chief arvol looking horse
    19th generation keeper of the sacred white buffalo calf pipe

thank you, abra

Default Letter from the Indigenous Grandmothers

namaste all,
    our help is requested!!!!!

urgent call to action

new developments in the gulf of mexico

your immediate assistance is requested

the recent oil spill in the gulf is escalating with catastrophic vulnerability concerning the wellhead. experts say a huge and very toxic gas bubble has formed and extreme pressure is building – fissures have already developed. they are predicting real possibility of volcanic like explosion producing tsunami and other major events.

sea floor set to erupt – catastrophe alert

volcanic tsunami and poison gas alert
    in these next few weeks, we will experience extremely powerful energy especially with the astro alignments, solstice and eclipses. now more than ever, your assistance is needed with focused prayers, invocation to the realms of light, assisting star nations and sending light and sound transmission to the gulf of mexico. connecting to the crystalline grid is one of the fastest and surest way to transmit the purity of your energy to and through the earth and out to the galactic. envelop this entire region and all unwanted rising potential in violet flames and pure white light.

please ask everyone around you and network groups to assist in combining this focus starting now and especially with the incoming solstice energies.

our focus is qualified with alignment to divine will and the highest good of all concerned.

mother earth oil spill invocation

“we ask you to cast, anchor, and hold the net of light (crystalline grid) steady for the gulf of mexico,”
    “this crisis is affecting the entire world, and humanity is asleep. wake up!”
    “animals are dying, plants are dying, and your mother is writhing in agony. if you hold the net of light steady at this time you will help stave off further catastrophe.
    “you have been lulled into a false sleep,” they said, “told that others (b.p.) will take care of this problem. this is not so,” they said. “and this is not the time for you to fall into oblivion. determine now to stay awake, and once you have made that commitment, think of, cast, and hold the net of light. hold it deep and hold it wide. amplify its reach to penetrate the waters of the gulf and dive deep beneath the crust of mother earth. anchor it at the earth’s core and as you hold it there, ask it to unify with the mineral kingdom of this planet. it will do this and will harmonize with all the solid and liquid mineral states on earth-including oil and gas. the net of light will call these minerals back into harmony.

“whatever human beings have damaged, human beings must correct. you cannot sit back and ask god to fix the mess humanity has created. each of you must throw your shoulders to the wheel and work. step forward now. this is the net of light that will hold the earth during the times of change that are upon you,”

“first move into your heart and connect. the net of light is lit by the jewel of your heart,so move into this lighted place within you and open to the net of which you are a part. bask in its calming presence. it holds you at the same time that you hold it.”

“now think of magnifying your union. all those who work with the net of light are also with you. there are thousands, even millions now connected in light,” “along with this union, call forth the power of the sacred places on earth. these will amplify the potency of our joint effort. then call on the sacred beings that have come to prevent the catastrophe that threatens to overwhelm your planet. we will work together”

“think of, cast and magnify the presence of the net of light in the gulf of mexico. see, imagine or think of it holding the waters, holding the land, the plants, the sea life, and the people. holding them all!”

“the net of light is holding them steady; it is returning them to balance. let the love within your lighted heart keep pouring into the net of light and hold, hold, hold. calmly and reverently watch as the light from your heart flows along the strands of the net. it will follow your command and continuously move forth. as soon as you think of it, it will happen. we ask you to practice this for only a few minutes at a time, but to repeat it throughout the day and night.

“we promise that this work with the net of light will do untold good,”
    “we are calling you to service now. you are needed. do not miss this opportunity. thank you and bless you.”

–the indigenous grandmothers

thank you for sending this message to as many people as possible

Default Indigenous Grandmothers Link

abra;

i tried to find the original of this prayer request and could not locate it on the indigenous grandmothers' web site. can you provide it please? thanks.
    In Grace and Gratitiude
    HS

Default LOVE and Healing LIGHT for the children of the illuminati

i saw children in cages..
    note: david's writings have partially inspired me to write this and i have posted it on other of my blogs and on my facebook page. it is my hope to bring a multitude of lightworkers and energy healers together to help these children.

this is a description of one of my healing meditation journeys. on 11/11/11 i was focusing on bringing healing love and light to the children of the illuminati. i had recently listened to an interview with a woman who calles herself salvia. salvia was born into the illuminati and in the 1990's she escaped them and tried to live a life outside of their influence. she wrote extensively of her experience, before they tortured her into submission. what i came to realize, as i read and listened to salvia, is that there is a large group of very damaged people out there and they need our help. so, i decided that the best i can do is to pray for them and send them healing love and light.

as i began my meditation that day.... i went into trance and sent my spirit out to find the ones who needed the light i was bringing. i immediately found myself in a completely dark room. not a single window. the only light was the light i brought with me and it was enough that i was seen by others in the room. there was a man.. a guard.. sitting in a chair by a door. he saw me but didn't make any attempt to do anything. i got the sense that he was okay with me being there. the walls on one side of the long narrow room were lined, three rows high, with large steel dog cages. inside these cages were children of ages from about 4 on up into their teenage years. they didn't make a single sound. all i heard was their breathing. most of them were barely responsive. i'm pretty sure they were drugged. i went to each of them and tried to rouse them. some responded and i was able to communicate with them. i told them that they didn't have to stay there and that just because their bodies were trapped did not mean that their spirits had to be also. i told them they could let their spirits out and i invited them to leave their bodies and go with me. a group of six of them decided to come along and we floated up out of the building and came to rest in a field of wildflowers. these children had never been allowed to play. they had never seen flowers or noticed butterflies. at first they didn't know what to do so i had to show them. i started chasing a bright yellow swallowtail butterfly and they all began to follow. soon they were smiling and then they were laughing. we all fell to the ground and rolled around giggling. we smelled flowers and felt the sun on our faces.. and then just as suddenly as we were there we were back again.. in the dark room..

their handlers had come to take them away.

these children were being used like lab rats. they were being tortured and abused and experimented on. some were used as sex slaves. some were undergoing mind-control experiments, some were in programs designed to turn them into killing machines. some were being trained and conditioned to do to others what was being done to them. their spirits were being systematically destroyed.

now, do i think that what i saw was real? given what i have learned from salvia i would not be completely surprised to find that it is but i have no way of knowing for sure at this time. what i do know is that it was meant to show me something. the cages may be symbolic. i pray that they are! i do know for sure that there are children who are trapped in unspeakably horrible lives and that they are being tortured, abused and experimented on all for the selfish and greedy gains of a few old me.

i go back to that place in my meditations quite often to weave protective and healing coccoons of light around these children and around any adults who appear in my visions as well. i take the children out to play and the guard at the door.. although he has never decided to come with us.. he does allow me to give him a hug each time i'm there. he is as trapped and broken as the children are and even more afraid.

there are people who say that i am pretty dark for a lightworker. i know it's hard to look at this stuff. i of all people completely understand how hard it is to see and feel these horrors. i am an empath and i feel all of intensely. but, i will not shy away from it. i think we are more effective as healers if we know where to direct our intention.

i pray many more healers will join me.
    "I do believe there is a truth you can find within your heart. A truth where we are all One, where the universe is built of loving energy, and where all negativity, violence, condescension, sarcasm and fear-mongering must eventually crumble to dust. ~ David Wilcock
    http://www.facebook.com/angelsorders

Default Please help my friend, Chris, get treatment for Lyme disease

Hi Everyone,

I am pasting in an email that my close friend, Catheryn, has sent out to her email contacts in her efforts to help her brother, Chris, to get effective treatment.

I live with Catheryn and Chris in my own way of helping Chris by helping Catheryn and taking on the household duties of dishwashing, cooking, gardening, etc, so that she could be free to solely focus on creating the best-possible program for the healing of her brother, Chris.

Dear Friends,

My brother Chris was an active, healthy adult with a family, before he was struck by an undefined illness nearly 8 years ago. It was recently identified as late-stage Lyme disease & biotoxin illness.

He came to live with me 3 and ½ years ago for assistance with his medical needs. This illness is complex and difficult to eradicate. It is a long road to recovery.

I am writing because it has unfortunately been a somber time in our lives.

Chris is neurologically affected by this illness, and in pain and suffering every day. I have had to literally “grow” the ability to witness his angst without remedy.

We are doing a fundraiser to offset the cost of treatment.

Please look at our friend Marc’s light-hearted and fun approach to asking friends to help friends:

http://bike4chris.com
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bike4C...97145400416997 https://twitter.com/bike4chris
    http://bike4chris.tumblr.com/

He will bike from SF to LA, and only be able to bike as far as people’s donations take him – literally - his ride is “powered by donations.”

We would love it if you could follow Marc’s journey from SF to LA with us on our site, Facebook and Twitter.

We invite you to join in the fun while supporting our cause.
    In gratitude,

Catheryn Vatuone, sister of Chris
    Thank you for your consideration.

~Seth

I, for one, am going homeless in January. I live on disability and my benefits are less than $700/month. It's hard to find a healthy place to live when that is your only income. I figure I am going to just live in a homeless shelter or on the streets. At least I have my benefits so I won't go hungry or be without deodorant. I figure it is just temporary anyway. I know I have a lot to do here on Earth before I go, but sometimes I wonder if I'll freeze to death sometimes if I go homeless because the temps here at night are in the 30s and low 40s. I've wanted to write a book on how to become physically immortal as I know how and how to change the world so I don't think I'm going to go just yet. Usually what happens to me is that I get into dire circumstances then at the last minute some kind of help comes along just enough to get me out of the situation lol. Like yesterday I needed some money and found a $20 bill on the sidewalk during a walk.

I personally don't believe in affirmations. For example, if I'm poor and tell myself that I'm rich I feel like I'm lying to myself. Or if I tell myself money is on the way that I am trying to manipulate the universe and somehow that feels unethical to me. I know the reason why I am poor, financially, is because I have beliefs in my soul that manifest themselves as fears about money and beliefs about money and that is why I don't attract it naturally through the law of attraction. I do believe in the power of prayer though so I would appreciate prayers that may focus on my getting through the blockages that I have about abundance in my life. If I didn't have those blockages then I would manifest abundance without trying, focusing, or trying to manifest through affirmations, etc. So I will pray too that everyone else can get through their beliefs that block them from experiencing health, abundance, and happiness.

Prayer
    This concept is somewhat out of date because before in past prayer was an essential tool for communicating with the God as treatment. But now when you have moved to New Earth, this concept is somewhat out of date, because all your entire being, you yourself is the prayer.
    However, for those, who is on old Earth, old concepts, the explanation is:
    Prayer is a way of appealing to God, when the soul aspires to the Source, to the Father and finds inside words, necessary means, necessary signs to expressing of these feelings. And these signs are folded into this appealing, which is called prayer.
    Prayer is a whole message from the individual, from a being to his beginning, it is the aspiration of the soul by vector upward, it is the desire to take into oneself the will of One and merge with Him.
    There are common prayers, that uniting many individuals who is appealing in one spiritual impulse to the Father, and then it has great power, but it is absolutely not necessary, because sometimes one private individual action has greater strength than a collective appealing.
    The words of prayer, those signs, they are born from inside of the creatures, the same prayers that are offered from Above, most of them are serving as scheme, skeleton so that every being would fill it with content. Therefore in any proposed prayer - and prayers, offered by us, and in any other proposed prayers - it is important to see by inner sight the spiritual thoughts, spiritual basis and onto which Ray it is, at what kind of spiritual structures it affect, what spiritual light it covers. And if you agree with this internally, then you can accept this inside of yourself, unite with this energy internally and appeal already with your own words. It's very important to be accurate during prayer in energies, not in exact words, because repetition of words is simply a recurrence, it does not change anything.

Smile facebook.com/author.grahamhancock

Graham Hancock is where it's at!!!

He's still healing from surgery so he could really use your prayers/love right now...

Check out his facebook page and you'll quickly discover just how worthy he is of you! He doesn't have admin assts or mods communicating with people for him... because he's such an amazing individual! Here's a recent post of his on his facebook:

Presently reading Pim van Lommel, M.D., "Consciousness Beyond Life", and Dr Sam Parnia, "The Lazarus Effect."

From Pim van Lommel: "Ultimately, we cannot avoid the conclusion that endless consciousness has always been, and always will be, independent of the body. There is no beginning and there will never be an end to our consciousness. For this reason we ought to seriously consider the possibility that death, like birth, may be a mere passing from one state of consciousness into another and that during life the body functions as an interface or place of resonance."

From Sam Parnia: "Today the question of consciousness, psyche, and soul is a completely new area of discovery that, although an enigma, has thankfully become a point of major focus and interest in science. To better explain the scientific situation we find ourselves in, it is as if we have discovered a wholly new type of substance that we can neither account for nor explain in terms of anything we have ever seen and dealt with before in science. It is not like understanding the science of cell function, or for that matter any other entity we have studied in the physical sciences in the past. Though it is a pure mystery, we know it exists and defines who we are; however, nobody has been able to explain how human consciousness came to be."