Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Mission and Purpose of a Wanderer

Default The Mission and Purpose of a Wanderer

law of one makes a few references to the mission and purpose of a wanderer.

the challenge/danger of the wanderer is that it will forget its mission, become karmically involved, and thus be swept into the maelstrom of which it had incarnated to avert the destruction.
    the energies of your wanderers, your teachers, and your adepts at this time are all bent upon increasing the harvest.
    the wanderer has the potential of greatly accelerating the density whence it comes in its progress in evolution. this is due to the intensive life experiences and opportunities of the third-density. thusly the positively oriented wanderer chooses to hazard the danger of the forgetting in order to be of service to others by radiating love of others. if the forgetting is penetrated the amount of catalyst in third-density will polarize the wanderer with much greater efficiency than shall be expected in the higher and more harmonious densities.
    the overriding reason for the offering of these brothers and sisters of sorrow in incarnative states is the possibility of aiding other-selves by the lightening of the planetary consciousness distortions and the probability of offering catalyst to other-selves which will increase the harvest.

there are two other reasons for choosing this service which have to do with the self.

the wanderer, if it remembers and dedicates itself to service, will polarize much more rapidly than is possible in the far more etiolated realms of higher density catalyst.

the final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfect. this especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth-density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.
    however, the wanderers who have come here are older and have a greater ability to affect the polarization. they must do their affecting as a function of their ability to penetrate the forgetting process in order to be within the first distortion. is this correct?

ra: i am ra. this is quite correct.
    i have assumed that the reason that so many wanderers and those harvested third-density entities who have been transferred here find it a privilege and an exceptionally beneficial time to be incarnate upon this planet is that the effect that i just spoke of gives them the opportunity to be more fully of service because of the increased seeking. is this, in general, correct?

ra: i am ra. this is the intention which wanderers had prior to incarnation.
    it was the aim of wanderers to serve the entities of this planet in whatever way was requested and it was also the aim of wanderers that their vibratory patterns might lighten the planetary vibration as a whole, thus ameliorating the effects of planetary disharmony and palliating any results of this disharmony.

specific intentions such as aiding in a situation not yet manifest are not the aim of wanderers. light and love go where they are sought and needed, and their direction is not planned aforetimes.
    you may, at this time, note that as with any entities, each wanderer has its unique abilities, biases, and specialities so that from each portion of each density represented among the wanderers come an array of pre-incarnative talents which then may be expressed upon this plane which you now experience so that each wanderer, in offering itself before incarnation, has some special service to offer in addition to the doubling effect of planetary love and light and the basic function of serving as beacon or shepherd.

thus there are those of fifth-density whose abilities to express wisdom are great. there are fourth and sixth-density wanderers whose ability to serve as, shall we say, passive radiators or broadcasters of love and love/light are immense. there are many others whose talents brought into this density are quite varied.

thus wanderers have three basic functions once the forgetting is penetrated, the first two being basic, the tertiary one being unique to that particular mind/body/spirit complex.
    the forgetting process can be penetrated to the extent of the wanderer remembering what it is and why it is upon the planetary sphere. however, it would be an infringement if wanderers penetrated the forgetting so far as to activate the more dense bodies and thus be able to live, shall we say, in a god-like manner. this would not be proper for those who have chosen to serve.
    if the agreed-upon mission is completed the wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.
    there are many wanderers whom you may call adepts who do no conscious work in the present incarnation. it is a matter of attention. one may be a fine catcher of your game sphere, but if the eye is not turned as this sphere is tossed then perchance it will pass the entity by. if it turned its eyes upon the sphere, catching would be easy. in the case of wanderers which seek to recapitulate the degree of adeptness which each had acquired previous to this life experience, we may note that even after the forgetting process has been penetrated there is still the yellow activated body which does not respond as does the adept which is of a green- or blue-ray activated body. thusly, you may see the inevitability of frustrations and confusion due to the inherent difficulties of manipulating the finer forces of consciousness through the chemical apparatus of the yellow-ray activated body.
    to be continued. .

ok. . so here are some thoughts i would like to put out there for discussion.

there appear to be some inconsistencies in the information presented here. i am going to venture a guess that the apparent inconsistencies were intentional, and will reveal some deeper truths when resolved.

the biggest thing to me is about the "veil of forgetting". so i get why the forgetting occurs. what does not make sense to me is why it is so difficult to remember. according to the law of one material, wanderers come here not only with a generalized purpose of radiating light/love into the world, but with also a very specific intention, or specialized form of service, that they are seeking to express.

it would seem to me that, once the veil has been pierced, and the wanderer has regained some awareness of its true identity, that it should be fairly simple to reconnect with this specific purpose. in theory, all one need do is to make a connection with the higher self, and request that the information be given.

since the special purpose of the wanderer is de facto in alignment with it's own free will, and since it would not be the will of an sto wanderer to infringe upon the free will of others, then it would seem a logical conclusion that the open communication of said purpose from the higher self, and/or other light beings, to the wanderer personality would not be in conflict with free will considerations with respect to the wanderer or to others.

yet it would appear that the higher self, et al., considers an open communication of this purpose to in fact be a violation of free will, and chooses to respond to a direct query for this information with coded messages and fragmented experiences, leaving the wanderer to piece together this information for itself. this is, of course, not an easy task.

concomitantly, it is clear that ra does not consider it a violation of free will to very clearly state that the general purposes of a wanderer are to radiate light/love into the world, to assist others in becoming more positively polarized, and to offer catalyst to increase the harvest.

ra says that the ability of the wanderer to be successful in their mission is proportional to the ability to pierce the veil of forgetting, yet also says that it is quite possible for a wanderer to fulfill the aforementioned general purposes quite unconsciously.

so what gives here?

the only thing i have come up with so far is that the special purpose has something to do with the mechanism itself that is used to pierce the veil.

any thoughts or comments on this?

i wonder in connection to this question how reincarnation is working among "wanderers". have they been living on earth in 3d before, or have they always been wanderers?? at least for me i cannot be one since i've apparently lived many lives here on earth according to what i've been told by some mediums....

liliane transiten time: 15.33

ra says that the ability of the wanderer to be successful in their mission is proportional to the ability to pierce the veil of forgetting, yet also says that it is quite possible for a wanderer to fulfill the aforementioned general purposes quite unconsciously.

so what gives here?

the only thing i have come up with so far is that the special purpose has something to do with the mechanism itself that is used to pierce the veil.

of course it's possible...you don't have to meditate, seek spirituality or religion, in order to find a desirable passion that helps others. cases like that make sense, and it doesn't have to be impossible...i believe it's implied that if the veil has been pierced, these things would be sought after with greater haste, and worked on with a more focused intent.

Default re: Purpose of a wanderer

great questions, tenet. here's my perspective:

Quote Originally Posted by tenet nosce View Post
    the biggest thing to me is about the "veil of forgetting". so i get why the forgetting occurs. what does not make sense to me is why it is so difficult to remember. according to the law of one material, wanderers come here not only with a generalized purpose of radiating light/love into the world, but with also a very specific intention, or specialized form of service, that they are seeking to express.

it would seem to me that, once the veil has been pierced, and the wanderer has regained some awareness of its true identity, that it should be fairly simple to reconnect with this specific purpose. in theory, all one need do is to make a connection with the higher self, and request that the information be given.
    the nature of 3d beings, is that their consciousness is vieled and it is extremely difficult to pierce the veil as you suggest. the most we can usually get is a glimpse at what's back there. there is a difference between having some awareness of your true identity, and recalling everything. indeed, are we not all actually the one creator? although we know this explicitly, it gives us no actionable abilities or knowledge. the veil is layered, and each layer is exquisitely thin. one must spend great effort truely piercing even the outer layer of the veil.

since the special purpose of the wanderer is de facto in alignment with it's own free will, and since it would not be the will of an sto wanderer to infringe upon the free will of others, then it would seem a logical conclusion that the open communication of said purpose from the higher self, and/or other light beings, to the wanderer personality would not be in conflict with free will considerations with respect to the wanderer or to others.

yet it would appear that the higher self, et al., considers an open communication of this purpose to in fact be a violation of free will, and chooses to respond to a direct query for this information with coded messages and fragmented experiences, leaving the wanderer to piece together this information for itself. this is, of course, not an easy task.
    notice that there is a difference between the free will of the, say, 5th density wanderer and the free will of its 3d incarnation. as soon as the 3d incarnation is established, then that entity's free will is paramount. he/she could choose to remain asleep, or even to assume sts polarity (recall the story of ra's 3d experience with wanderers that wound up harvestable sts after one life on venus). so, it must be up to the 3d entity to find his/her own way.

this is not to say that the higher self is complacent in this process. i suspect that all wanderers are provided every opportunity to awaken and start work, still ra indicates that less than 10% even become aware that they are actually wanderers. i suspect that many fewer still fully realize their purpose for incarnation.

i agree that for wanderers, their purpose for incarnation is probably one of the outer layers of the veil of subconscious, but it still can be accessed directly only with great effort, focus, and attention. i would suggest that you seek your purpose first in what you enjoy, and what you are good at. also, look constantly for the little hints and syncronicities that your higher self is giving you.

concomitantly, it is clear that ra does not consider it a violation of free will to very clearly state that the general purposes of a wanderer are to radiate light/love into the world, to assist others in becoming more positively polarized, and to offer catalyst to increase the harvest.

so what gives here?
    these two statements seems fully compatble. by simply existing in this realm, the wanderer is fulfilling two of his purposes. the third requires more work and more attention.

i agree that the special purpose is available through the process (i.e., mechanism) of piercing the veil. this process is meditation. again, the piercing of the veil is a difficult process, but one that can be infinitely rewarding to the persistent wanderer (and nonwanderer alike).

or so i hear.

3d sunset

Quote Originally Posted by transiten View Post
    i wonder in connection to this question how reincarnation is working among "wanderers". have they been living on earth in 3d before, or have they always been wanderers?? at least for me i cannot be one since i've apparently lived many lives here on earth according to what i've been told by some mediums....

quite likely so, transiten. recall that carla, don and jim all had multiple incarnations before this one in which they became close and learned to work as a group. dw is also a prime example of a wanderer whose been here several time.

actually, ra indicated that there are many wanderers who have been coming back throughout this last great cycle, in order to help us evolve toward the harvest.

3d sunset

hi 3d sunset

thanks for answering, only i still wonder if they have been reincarnating as wanderers after being ordinairy 3d:s? and if so, at what point do yu graduate to be a wanderer?

liliane

hi 3d sunset

thanks for answering, only i still wonder if they have been reincarnating as wanderers after being ordinairy 3d:s? and if so, at what point do yu graduate to be a wanderer?

liliane
    i'm not sure i understand your question, so let me review the basics.

wanderers are higher density entities (usually 6th, but sometimes 5th or 4th density), that have chosen to incarnate into 3rd density in order to be of service to other 3rd density beings. they are called wanderers, because they are not native to this world.

wanderers choose to incarnate here with a mission in mind. this mission may take one or more (even hundreds or thousands) of incarnations to accomplish. once incarnated, they are subject to all the laws and restrictions of other 3d entities.

when they die, they go through the same healing and review as other 3d entities. afterward, if they have completed their mission, and have not become otherwise bound to this world, through karmic attachments, for example, then they return to their native time/space and density for further evolution.

so, the fact that you may have had several previous incarnations on our lovely blue planet, does not preclude you from being a wanderer.

i hope that helps!

3d

a wanderer is a soul which has previously graduated from 3rd density, and whose "home" density is of the 4th, 5th, or 6th.

the wanderer no longer requires incarnation in the 3rd density, but may nevertheless choose do to so in response to a calling for aid from those of 3d, and/or a desire for recapitulation of lessons for which it is easier to come across catalyst for in 3d.

having lived many lives here on earth does not preclude being a wanderer. according to ra, there is a group of wanderers which has been present for the last two 25,000 year cycles. there are also those who came here solely for incarnative experience that is offered at this particular time.

while thinking about the possibility of being a wanderer one evening, i thought “do i have another family out there someplace”? so i sent out the thought “hello, how are you? i miss you”. in return i got a wave of saudades (brazilian portuguese word for a feeling of nostalgic longing for something or someone that one was fond of and which is lost). it was very moving and powerful.

love & light
    steve