Thread: Higher self incarnated?

Default Higher self incarnated?

hi there!

i'll be having a lots of questions these days, as i'm deep into the loo study at this time.

so, this one is about higher self.

ok, so, as i understand it, the higher self is a end-6th density being who is now looking backwards, kinda like traveling back in time, and guiding its past self to reach its (higher self's) point in a best possible way.

so, who was guiding the higher self before it started guiding us?

and, if there are a 6d wanderers (ra says that most of them are 6d), does this mean that we have higher selves incarnated here??

if for example i was a 6d soul incarnated here on earth, does it mean that i'm a higher self to somebody incarnated here on earth?
    Last edited by wintersun; 08-20-2008 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wintersun View Post
    going first to some the source material of ra (there are several discussions on the higher self and its relation to the m/b/s complex and the m/b/s complex totality):

Quote Originally Posted by ra book ii session 37
    questioner: you said that each third-density entity has an higher self in the sixth-density which is moving to the mind/body/spirit complex of the entity as needed. does this higher self also evolve in growth through the densities beginning with the first-density, and does each higher self have a corresponding higher self advanced in densities beyond it?

ra: i am ra. to simplify this concept is our intent. the higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness. the mid-seventh density’s last action before turning towards the allness of the creator and gaining spiritual mass is to give this resource to the sixth-density self, moving as you measure time in the stream of time.

this self, the mind/body/spirit complex of late sixth-density, has then the honor/duty of using both the experiences of its total living bank of memory of experience, thoughts, and actions, and using the resource of the mind/body/spirit complex totality left behind as a type of infinitely complex thought-form.

in this way you may see your self, your higher self or oversoul, and your mind/body/spirit complex totality as three points in a circle. the only distinction is that of your time/space continuum. all are the same being.
    note that ra indicates that the higher self, in addition to being a gift from the 7d self, is a tool or resource used by the late 6d m/b/s complex to aid its earlier evolution. so, as strange as it may sound, the higher self was there guiding it all along. to resolve this apparent paradox, one must recall that true simultenaety exists, and indeed all things are actually happening in the same instant.

and, if there are a 6d wanderers (ra says that most of them are 6d), does this mean that we have higher selves incarnated here??

if for example i was a 6d soul incarnated here on earth, does it mean that i'm a higher self to somebody incarnated here on earth?
    to be clear, at this point in space/time and time/space you are a 3d entity, and subject to limitations and expereinces of all 3d beings. at the same time, you are also the one infinite creator, who has chosen to forget that fact and behave separately. this is true whether immediately prior to this incarnation you were a 6d entity or 2d entity. in both cases you have a higher self of yourself here incarnated, but your 3d self is not your higher self.

3d sunset

dear friends
    kind regards
    i asked a similar question at this thread.
    1. http://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=11729
    could it be that the higher self is another name for soul?
    after all, isn't it right to say that our soul is our own inner guide and that it is a state of becoming?
    by the time that we get to the 6th density, we will be the higher self.
    notice the text as outlined.

the higher self is a manifestation given to the late sixth-density mind/body/spirit complex as a gift from its future selfness.
    it is a bit like a karate beginner attains the blackbelt, it is in his future and that is when he will attain the distinction.
    perhaps this applies to the soul, it attains the higher self form in 6th density, yet our soul is moving towards that point.
    when david wilcock says that we meet with our higher self in 2012, maybe it will be about being in tune with ourselves.
    after all, if our soul lived all of these lives that we are supposed to review, then surely the soul itself does the reviewing?
    eventually the soul becomes the higher self in the 6th dimension.
    the whole point of the review at the 2012 point is simply this, are our souls controlling these 3rd dimensional bodies that we live in or vice versa?
    if our souls are capable of controlling the bodies (hence spiritual advancement in human form) then we can go to the 4th dimension.
    this makes perfect sense to me, but as ever, i am always ready to see some more views on this matter.
    yours thankfully
    john

its curious, the description of the higher self as a "manifestation" - i wonder how that contasts the "unmanifest being" mentioned elsewhere.

soup

dear friends
    kind regards
    there is a prominent spiritual webmaster called montalk on the internet.
    i think that he has put his finger on what the higher self.

what is the higher self? simply the final version of you that has become fully manifest in potential. should your conscious evolution continue indefinitely, it is inevitable that sooner or later you would reach the heights of individual spiritual perfection, a state in which your wisdom and power has grown profound and your mind has fully transcended the limits of time and space. while that is yet to occur, its inevitability means it has already happened. if your future self transcends time, then its consciousness may naturally extend “backwards” and overlap the consciousness of all its past incarnations simultaneously.

in other words, although from your linear perspective the higher self is a distant probable future, ultimately this future perfected self exists right now alongside you. according to the quantum principle discussed in this article, the more you vector towards becoming the higher self, the more objectively the higher self can interact with you. a weak connection means its guidance is limited to faint intuitive impressions, symbolic dreams, certain synchronicities, and so on. a stronger connection would allow direct inner conversation, which is clearly more objective than vague impressions. the voice of the higher self is often described as a “small, still voice” meaning an inner knowing that is easily drowned out by mental distractions. a prolonged and sincere effort to think, feel, and act like the higher self — to live from the highest part of you, the heart of your soul — increases the feedback loop and widens your capacity to act as a channel for your future self. you are then merging with who you truly are. the prodigal son returns home.
    the entire article can be read here.
    1. http://montalk.net/matrix/122/timeline-dynamics
    i think that we now have the conclusive answer to a question that has been bugging people for quite some time.
    yours thankfully
    john

bbb comments: the montalk author draws his material from a vast variety of inputs including the law of one, so on the whole there is a familarity running through his work. but since some of his sources are not on the "approved" list the dc reader must keep that caveat in mind. overall his presentation is stunning, stimulating, and intellectualy rewarding.
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 08-25-2008 at 01:59 AM. Reason: caveat concerning some aspects of the material

hi there!

i'll be having a lots of questions these days, as i'm deep into the loo study at this time.

so, this one is about higher self.

ok, so, as i understand it, the higher self is a end-6th density being who is now looking backwards, kinda like traveling back in time, and guiding its past self to reach its (higher self's) point in a best possible way.

i am that i am, has, is and forever will guide that i am... in all incarnations, forms and frequencies...

one 66

...its curious, the description of the higher self as a "manifestation" - i wonder how that contasts the "unmanifest being" mentioned elsewhere....
    there's a definition offered in loo book3 session 71, that offers some insight into the concept of the "unmanifest being". somewhere in the remainder of book3 there's talk about the relationship of the metaphysical self and the higher self which may complement its study.

in a way, the concept of the "unmanifest being" can seem to suggest the notion of independant "seeking." also, another thread related to "healing" can seem to intertwine here, (related to internal balancing of thoughts and reactions.)

soup