Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock's explanation of the Higher Self

Default David Wilcock's explanation of the Higher Self

dear friends
    kind regards
    i have a question about the higher self.
    here is what david wilcock says about the higher self.

another teaching of ra is that all people have higher selves, a sixth-density future incarnative self that is guiding their life and guiding their physical incarnation from the
    future. the higher self basically says, ''look, i know that you're going to evolve to become me. i'm looking back into my past at myself, but i also know that you have free will. i don't necessarily know all the choices that you will make on a day-by-day basis to eventually get to be me, where i am now. so i'm going to help you get to this point. i'm going to show you how to get to where i am, knowing that it's myself that's evolving.''
    my question to you all is simply this.
    1. why is the higher self looking back at its personality in the past?
    i have always assumed that the higher self is another name for our soul within.
    if the higher self is looking back at itself, can we assume that the higher self has lived as all personalities already?
    or is the higher self simply the highest expression of ourself that never left the spiritual realm with full knowledge of the past, present and future?
    if someone (or a group of people) could get back to me a.s.a.p i'd appreciate it.
    yours thankfully
    john

hi john and welcome, the way i see it our higher self is in a state of mind that we will reach eventualy in which we realise that time is an illusion and that discovery leads us to nudge ourselves here and there in hopes to tweek our etheral bodies to crystalize more and more. we have probably revisited our personalities over and over again each time with a slightly different approach.................................sylvain.. ...........................
    Through the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow, may the light shine !!!

because there is some thing in its past that is stopping it from moving forward or stopping it from functioning properly in its present holding it back so to speak.

so the higher self travels back in time to the point in its past that is causing it issues in an attempt to change the perspective or bias that has been formed in the self at that particular point of time.

an enlightened being lives in the present not in its pains and fears of its past which have a tendency to cripple it like a computer virus that linger after the 'cause' of any physical damage pain or fear the body has experience has long gone .

Cool some metahpysical thoughts and or Ideas

greetings this mikron and just to share some meta physical insights

the higher self is accessed only from the perspective of going on the path work to know and be one with the soul! there is an exact science called ageless wisdom and the path work is well known in in this wisdom! its called building the antakarana or another name for it that might jog your ancient ascension memory is called "rainbow bridge"

the deeper expression of this ancient ageless wisdom is that once a light worker develops there own antakarana first opening the higher self and then to be one with the soul the antakarana stays active throughout all incarnations!

peace mikron

dear friends
    kind regards
    thank you for the replies.
    the various replies have a different spin on things and i appreciate the insight.
    what i don't understand is how the higher self (already evolved in the future) wants its incarnation to become it?
    here is an extract from the ra material.

question: then the higher self operates from the future as we understand things, and it would know, as far as i am concerned, what was going to happen. is this correct? (b2, 64)

ra: this is incorrect, as it would he a violation of free will. the higher self is aware of the lessons learned through 6th density. the choices which must be made to achieve the higher self, as it is now, must be made by the mind/spirit/body complex itself.

thus the higher self is like a map on which the destination is known and the roads are shown, and the traveler has already reached the destination in some universe, maybe this one. the higher self at the destination looks back on the way that has been traveled and assists the traveler in arriving at the goal in an easier way.
    the higher self is in the future yet doesn't know what paths that we take in the past?
    if anyone has anymore insight it would be appreciated.
    yours thankfully
    john

hi john,

i think it may not be entirely accurate to say that the higher self is in the future, rather it is totally outside of our 3rd density understanding of time as a linear phenomenon. the higher self being a 6th density entity would therefore have no past or future as we are aware of these terms. this is what enables it to set up the synchronistic happenings in our life that can trigger advances in our spiritual awareness.

we have free will in this 3rd density existence to choose whether or not to recognize, acknowledge, and act upon the catalysts that the higher self provides for us. the fact that we have this ability to choose allows us to maintain our free will - and this would explain why the higher self would know the map but not which roads we choose to travel upon.

that's they way it appears to me. thank you for asking such a thought-provoking question!

mike

if it were to be guiding us from the percieved future, would that mean its also currently guiding 'us' from our lifetime 150,000 years ago ?

imo, it seems that living in the confines of a linear time-line and the 'individuality' or apparent separateness makes for these tough questions and even tougher answers. a free will universe can only be described as an infinite realm of probabilities for any level of perception into past, present, or futures. as already mentioned, and in my own words, the higher self sees multiple road maps leading to where it is now in our terms. these maps are all made of experiences. perhaps the higher/future self not only wants to point out a better road to travel for itself, but leave 'signposts' for other travelers as mentioned in the seth material. and the choice is ours if we want to find a more fruitful path of travel.

if i...as i know myself now, was in a position of ultimate awareness, not only would i want to assist in my past selves to avoid unessessary mistakes, i would be more than happy to assist all who seek the truth back in third density. lol...honestly, when i ask for help in a tough situation from higher beings/self, i figure someday i will return the favor.

Default Higher Self looking back

i think the statement about the higher self looking back is a paradox that is only solved by being closer to the closure of the law of one. in our world, there is separation so we can think, rightly so as a distortion, that we are talking about us and our higher self as two different entities. at another level, that is not really true - which is all about the law of one.

i think i understand this and can offer a reasonable explanation.

think of the probabilities of all the things you could possibly do with your free will starting today.
    most likely you will stay pretty much the same, maybe you'll change jobs, get married etc but how different will you actually be when you are on your death bed if you turned left instead of right on your way to the store tomorrow?

the highest probability is that you'll live out your life pretty much like you are now and there are smaller and smaller probabilities going down to choices like you suddenly decide to turn to a life of crime and kill someone or something horrible, but the odds of that are tiny (hopefully!).

what your higher self is, is an amalgamation of all the possibilities. what might be helpful is to imagine what the parameters could possibly be. if everything went right for you and you lived your life to the fullest and if everything went wrong and you were forced to make impossible choices.

perhaps the higher self is trying to expand those parameters...