Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harvest Criteria?

Quote Originally Posted by supermanny View Post
    probably the best example of grace, as it relates to the law of one, is the idea that we don't have to be 100% 'service to others' oriented. a mere 51% will squeeze you by, and you are gifted the remaining percentage(s) as an act of grace from the all-that-is. so enjoy it while you can, because our next ascension from 4d to 5d will require closer to a 98% commitment.
    i don't think this would have any beneficial effects, in fact it would likely have a detrimental effect. if a person could see that they would graduate if the ascension were today, they'd probably quit trying as hard, and as a result, might fail to make the grade. conversely, if one could see they wouldn't make it ... well i really can't see any good coming from that situation at all.
    i don't think it is a matter of "trying", rather it is a choice that is made after deep deliberation by the entity, and that choice naturally carries with it a lot of responsibility. to me, the word "grace" implies that there is a higher power granting special favors, but this is really not the case since we are the creators and we determine our own destiny.
    "Truth is a pathless land. Man cannot come to it through any organization, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual, nor through any philosophical knowledge or psychological technique. He has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation, and not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection.
    J. Krishnamurti

possibly there's grace that flows from a sense of gratitude, as if giving thanks is a service in itself somehow. maybe this can seem a simple trick of tipping the scales - thanks for that idea...

soup

amazing grace, how sweet the sound
    that saved a wretch like me
    i once was lost but now i'm found
    was blind but now i see

sure it can be a feeling of gratitude, whether you gained the insight yourself, or had some aid along the way

liliane

Default Gratitude

i am reminded of the anne frank diaries, wherein anne's sister betsy found thanks and gratitude for the circumstances in her life, being as it was in ravensbruch concentration camp, during world war two.

a role model for the rest of us, as one of the final attainments of an entity completing 3d is unconditional gratitude, for our impelling catalyst, come what may in this schoolroom earth.

although each individual will encounter painful circumstance, up to and including death, of ourselves and our loved ones, as happens eventually for all, gratitude achieved which transcends the cares of the world is a springboard to tasting the fruits of 'long suffering', namely, an opportunity for a higher, much higher, expression of being.

this is a springboard into the fourth density earth, for those who can grasp this concept.

can you be grateful for everything?

the hymn "amazing grace" has such a beautiful melody and though i have sung it many times i have always felt that considering oneself a "wretch" was unwaranted. after all we are all a part of god and god is a part of all of us. who are we to call such a creation "a wretch" ? i have silently in my mind changed the words to this:

amazing grace, how sweet the sound
    to a child of god like me
    i once was lost but now am found
    was blind but now i see

to me the "grace" is the provisions that were made for our enlightenment and regaining the conciousness of our true relationship to god and one another.

lest anyone be concerned about my infringing on any copyrights, the song "amazing grace" is public domain material.

val
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 04-21-2008 at 12:38 AM.

you are very wellformulated and balanced mark!

i wish i could. i've raised from hell in this life, i'm thankful i'm still alive, but fear at the moment i'm going down again into a depression. most pple i know are not grateful for what they've got but are complaining all the time. i'm struggling myself with my life but mostly try to look at the bright side and be supportive. if i'm badly treated i have learned to put boundaries but in the preocess i feel more and more lonely. i meet no kindred spirits where i can relax and discuss matters f.i discussed here. even those interested are complaining. is this just a reflection of my own inner state? i feel like i have to break away to save my soul. i actually feel blessed that i can see it, but at the same time fearing i'm just repeating my co/counterdependencypattern...(forumcouncelling in disguise)

liliane

Quote Originally Posted by billuminous View Post
    i don't think it is a matter of "trying", rather it is a choice that is made after deep deliberation by the entity, and that choice naturally carries with it a lot of responsibility.
    i think i tend to respectfully disagree with you on this. in my personal experience the higher a person's vibration gets, the more susceptible they are to attack from the dark side, and they have to be constantly vigilant.

again, speaking from my own personal experience, "a choice that is made after deep deliberation" is simply not enough to carry me through; rather i need to be on constant guard, because even a moments lapse, just gives the ego another foothold, and i tend to lose my focus again until i bring my awareness back into the "now" moment.

great stuff.
    maybe it's kind of like a "weird" tire pressure gauge.
    you have a certain baseline, neutral frequency. 50/50...where one half is above and the other below. as it goes over 50%, as in sto becomes your primary disposition, that momentum is usually carried ever upwards when the heart becomes activated and as the energy is blended upwards into the higher chakras through intention...
    sts requires nearly a complete submergence (95% of the gauge below the baseline) because it needs enough pressure to bypass heart activation...basically forcing it down.
    you can be greatful for everything if you realize that it was all just experience and lessons...thanking your teachers, in whatever form they've come in, in their service to you in both pain and in love.
    but the concentration camp story is pretty intense, to say the least. that's an awesome example because if she could do it, why can't we? a pretty brave soul to say the least.
    Love is the most powerful adhesive.

thanks for sharing, liliane.

it's easy to say that one should be grateful for everything, i have negative emotional reactions to catalyst in my life, and one can't just consciously decide to transcend this by force of will, and suddenly be in that state!

one thing we can do, though, is practice. by practicing stepping back from life's issues, and contemplating or meditating on the really quite stupendous fact that we even exist at all, and on the idea that no bad things really happen, we can begin to come slowly to a place of less and less emotional involvement with myriad issues.

often, negative circumstances in our lives will keep coming around until we choose to accept the condition, make peace with it, focus on the lesson offered and look at what we can learn; or in other words, find the love in the circumstance, how it may serve to increase our love.

this takes a certain discipline, but one consciously embarking upon this effort will accelerate their growth, and be better able to deal with things like depression and confusion. pain is often evidence of some life lesson knocking at your door, patiently waiting for you to choose to see the learning potential. for negative seeming events and conditions are always just that. and getting to know this is where gratitude begins.

yours, mark

it feels affirming to me, to share writings with such a grateful group.
    thanks for that.

soup