Thread: What is a negative "thought-form" entity, exactly?

Question What is a negative "thought-form" entity, exactly?

hi everyone.

does anyone have more knowledge than i on what these "thought-form" entities are exactly. i remember reading, in a book about astral travel, that we can create entities through our own thoughts.

i also think about something i was reading in another book, about an experience a woman had, of a very negative presence/ energy- which her own intuition told her was the sum of all people's own negative thoughts and energy.

are "demons", etc conscious beings, soul portions of the infinite creator.......
    or are they our own creation......perhaps this results in them being conscious portions of the infinite creator except the stem from us?
    do they have consciousness, or are they more like robots, a part of an illusion?

lol. i apologize for speaking of things which are kind of abstract.
    finding out about these things fascinates me, thats all.
    i'd love to get to the core of these things and truly understand.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php...d=43&sc=0&ss=0

questioner: i donít know if it is of any importance, but it occurred to me that the parts removed from the cattle mutilations are the same every time, and i wondered if this is related to the energy centers and why they were important if that was so?

ra: i am ra. this is basically correct if you may understand that there is a link between energy centers and various thought-forms. thus the fears of the mass consciousness create the climate for the concentration upon the removal of bodily parts which symbolize areas of concern or fear in the mass consciousness.

questioner: are you saying, then, that these parts that are removed are related to the mass consciousness of the third-density human form and that this fear is being used in some way by the thought-form entities in these mutilations?

ra: i am ra. this is correct. the thought-form entities feed upon fear; thus they are able to do precise damage according to systems of symbology. the other second-density types of which you speak need the, what you call, blood.

questioner: these other second-density types need the blood to remain in the physical? do they come in and out of our physical from one of the lower astral planes?

ra: i am ra. these entities are, shall we say, creatures of the orion group. they do not exist in astral planes as do the thought-forms but wait within the earthís surface. we, as always, remind you that it is our impression that this type of information is unimportant.

we, as always, remind you that it is our impression that this type of information is unimportant.

well i do not know, but i suspect that this message from ra hints to the fact that yes it is simply another form of seperation. the way i understand it, all forms are illusions and as long as we do not identify with it, we are free to explore the catalyst using our own judgement/discernment "free will" and extract a level of understanding.

imagine the orion group sending a thought form, i suspect that this thought form could only communicate efficiently to another thought form, like our ego. this is where fear is amplified, the more we identify with the ego/self/illusion, the more credibility we give to these forms making them seem real.

sylvain

through the brothers and sisters of sorrow, may the light shine !!!
    Last edited by Silvanus Sanctus Germanus; 03-21-2008 at 10:17 AM. Reason: added "discernment"

Default c

this is standard fair in the magickal community. thoughts that "bud off' and fed, intentionally or not. jesus christ is basically a thoughtform. an egregore (bigger thoughtform due to a collective concentration over time).

check out the grimoires.

the long standing debate on (grimoiric) "spirits" is if they're within, without or both.

but thoughtforms are created. many used these as 'servitors'. almost like talismans.

these are all labels. the system is good at labeling.

prayer is kinda like a thoughtform.

me typing goofael and feeding it energy and some intent/command would be a (low effect) thoughtform....

in light of the work here at dc et al. it's simply energy and consciousness. so i don't think all these magickal systems etc. need to be so complex.

Quote Originally Posted by vithar View Post
    this is standard fair in the magickal community. thoughts that "bud off' and fed, intentionally or not. jesus christ is basically a thoughtform. an egregore (bigger thoughtform due to a collective concentration over time).

check out the grimoires.

the long standing debate on (grimoiric) "spirits" is if they're within, without or both.

but thoughtforms are created. many used these as 'servitors'. almost like talismans.

these are all labels. the system is good at labeling.

prayer is kinda like a thoughtform.

me typing goofael and feeding it energy and some intent/command would be a (low effect) thoughtform....

in light of the work here at dc et al. it's simply energy and consciousness. so i don't think all these magickal systems etc. need to be so complex.
    then demons, etc could be just our own illusions?

Default c

besides the system's lackeys, it's safe to say a person's worst enemy is themselves.

better make yourself your own best friend then...

liliane

i think in very simple terms, examples of "negative thought forms"
    can be things like:

feelings one could win the lotto
    feelings of impending doom
    feelings of temptation toward degrading actions
    feelings of self loathing
    feelings of disrespect, anger, worry, ingratitude

the "feeling" element of this seems to suggest that the
    negative thoughtform has implanted to the emotional body
    somehow and seems best displaced by more
    positive thought forms:

feelings of universal abundance, vibrancy
    feelings of optimism and confidence
    feelings of connection and community
    feelings of self acceptance and respect
    feelings of joy, serenity, gratitude...

hope this sheds some light on this somehow...

soup

maybe there's some virus analogy - that a negative thoughtform can seem constructed with very basic information in ways which can easily lead to toxic situations. an example of countermeasure could be moderation.

soup

i had an interesting "compound astrological transit" recently:
    mars transit conjunct natal pluto in 12th, at the same time as
    jupiter transit conjunct natal mercury in 4th, at the same time as
    chiron/node transit conjunct natal saturn in 5th.

for many months i had sent reiki distance future to this timeframe,
    and recited mantrams to help displace so much of the toxic thoughtforms
    that innundated me then. as an afterthought, i wondered about the
    nature of compound transits playing synchronous, as if i was observing
    these thoughtforms streaming through me, finding myself pondering
    the nature of curses - that possibly such compound transits somehow
    coincided with an amplified sense of "instreaming emotional energy" which may be needed to manifest them.

this led to the idea that some of my intergenerational patterns or family curses are transfered more by way of attitude than by some sort of conscious intent. maybe the idea that negative thoughtforms may simply be distillations of a negative attitude seems relevant, and likewise that negative attitude may be some distillation of astrological transit or else of the symbolisms they carry.

soup