Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Do Wanderers have Roles?

i see where we differ.

let us put it this way; on a hot summer day when you are playing with your son, and you are blowing bubbles in your back yard, think of the dynamics of the bubbles floating through the air. a bubble is simply air contained within a soapy film. the bubble floats along for a while and then *pop* it's gone. and the air contained within is released back into the atmosphere. you say the air is whole when it is free from the bubble. i say the air is still whole inside the bubble, just not freely connected with the rest of the atmosphere. the air still exists while in containment, it is simply, playfully separated, for a while.

it would be interesting to see a doughnut bubble? i wonder if it's ever been done?
    in looking at that idea.... there would simultaneously be air contained within the doughnut bubble, and air freely moving "through" the "doughnut hole" of the doughnut bubble.
    but i guess it's all "up in the air" at this point.

sammy you are a good person with a good heart. thank you for expressing yourself!
    i see that you are in portland, maybe the next time i am in that neck of the woods we can get together for a chat?

anyhow, yes back topic.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    if wanderers are mental realm adventurers, the only goal i would hope for is to help.
    as we learn what our gift as "mental realm adventurers" is, we also learn how we can best help. the ways we see the world are meant to be shared. may times it is the challenge of finding the courage to express ourselves to people who may not quite get it. it's the challenge of fine tuning our communication skills, so that the layman can follow our thoughts. divinity is showing you a picture, can you describe it to a blind man?

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    then the question would be is, "are things like demons from them or from ourself?".
    this is quite a "loaded question"
    a "demon" is simply a part of awareness that has not gotten any "enlightened" attention. people often speak of "fighting their demons" when i hear this, it tells me, they are fighting to continue to ignore a part of themselves that seeks attention and healing. ignoring the parts of you that are seeking help and healing simply makes them bigger and sicker. one major challenge in life is to "face our demons" this means to heal the parts of ourselves that are broken and sick. it's a nasty job but "someone" meaning you, has to do it. many times we like to shift blame onto others. in this way we take our own "demons" and plaster them onto someone. then we are free to "hate" that person and what the represent to us. but in doing so, this only reinforces that action that the other person is expressing as "our painted on demon" as was said earlier in this thread; it is the plight of the child to learn, not of the parent to teach. furthermore, in this way, we can explain why an extra-terrestrial race has not stepped in and "fixed" all of our problems. it is not there job to teach us! it is our job to learn!

so to conclude this post i will say; cast not our shadows unto others, and then blame them for being in the dark. take responsibility, of your own ability, to "block out the sun"

i love you
    i am sorry
    please forgive me
    and thank you

namaste
    -apophis

thank you adophis for your kind words! i enjoy these types of discussions probably too much. if you havnt been to portland or the nw you should deffinitely do so!

with the demon thing i was meaning that sort of circumstance. i agree with your description, i was meaning the fact it happens. is it an internal source, or is it something done to us in that case (it has to come from somewhere). a sort of push to see there is something else within yourself.

im not sure how different we are, but my mind comes up with things i cant even believe. im not sure if the add or the dyslexia but thoughts crank constantly. it was actualy a very hard time groing up and trying to sleep, cause my brain wont shut off.

like with your bubble story, i could barely read what i was reading cause my brain was instantly picturing the transferance taking place (i did reread it haha). the lungs retracting and displacing the air, and then contricting at an accelarated rate of replacement. the soap and mechanism react to this force wanting to follow the current, but with a weaker density. then eventualy returns to its normal structural integrity (pops). the space stayed the same, just the density and mixture of molecules within that field had shifted thier placement.

i am hearing information that leads me to believe, the type of people who had a lot of trouble sleeping, especially in there younger years, are actually fine tuned antenna for extra-dimensional communication. when the "brain wont shut off" it means there is a station that is not coming in very clearly and you are attempting to tune it. eventually we figure out the correct tuning or we ignore it until it shuts off.

apophis,
    you figured me out, i have nothing more to hide!
    wonderful observation my friend, straight on target!

that was my childhood in a glimpse, i figures out a correct tuning, but my sister shut it off. but now with these new changes in the world she is beginning to believe once again! :d

love and light
    ra ma
    Remember that no matter how correct information is, at the bottom line it all exists and will exist in all variation and form.

thank you for the link that is awesome!

Thank you Dihlon!
    "quietly add our uniquiness" helped me see somthing in myself ...ive needed to see, for a long time! Why do I feel such calling to be used in some "special way"?...ego... I love you guys!!! Dihlon thank you... you really don't know how long I've sought an answer to the question! decades!!! and the whole time ...LOL

Wisdom, realizing how much you don't know...annonymous

Quote Originally Posted by dkom68 View Post
    Thank you Dihlon!
    "quietly add our uniquiness" helped me see somthing in myself ...ive needed to see, for a long time! Why do I feel such calling to be used in some "special way"?...ego... I love you guys!!! Dihlon thank you... you really don't know how long I've sought an answer to the question! decades!!! and the whole time ...LOL

Wisdom, realizing how much you don't know...annonymous
    Your welcome! It was so long ago(it seems)when I wrote that, I had to go back a reread it!

I battled that same sense of ego and specialness, and continue to do so, even now. This temptation will always be used to disarm us and make us useless by the "opposition." What has helped me is my studies in astrology, numerology and anything else I can find to help explain the mystery of just who I am. The more I learn, the less I know. ;-D

One thing that comes to me whenever I am on the verge of receiving recognition or acclaim is something I read about my life path in numerology. I'm on an 11 life path, and part of being on that path is the admonition to be "humble in the limelight." My Pluto placement is also on the first degree of Virgo. The Sabian Symbol for that degree is: "IN A PORTRAIT THE BEST OF A MAN'S TRAITS ARE IDEALIZED." Dane Rudhyar comments on this degree, "The shaping power of idea or ideal over outer form and behavior. Completeness of realization. Pure aggrandizement. Intent."

By way of explanation. The symbol of Pluto, astrologically, is the condition of the soul upon incarnation. This was taught to me by Jeffery Wolf Green. A reluctant and highly gifted astrologer whom I had the singular pleasure to learn from. The symbol of Pluto can also show us what we are here to accomplish in any particular life experience. Now, having said that, here is another expression of the same Sabian Symbol by the author of those symbols, Marc Edmond Jones, "The keyword is CHARACTER. When positive, the degree is an effective self-assurance and an ever-clear vision of each emerging opportunity in life, and when negative, inordinate vanity and a consistent overestimation of individual capacities."

I've taken this time pointing out these particular personal revelations to make this point.

As we awaken to the realization to the possibility of being a Wanderer, there will continually be the questioning within ourselves about manifesting on this third dimensional plane of existence, a life that is acceptable and "expected" by those within this particular construct, or, maintaining our vision of what we have come to understand about ourselves, detaching emotionally from the pull of third dimensional density and the "need" to "fit in." The steady pressure put upon us by everything that moves about us to conform and blend in. Well, blending in(so to speak)is not really such a bad idea, on the surface. I mean, we all have to maintain something of the semblance of a life here. However, as the knowledge of what our "particular uniqueness" becomes more and more apparent to us, we will also manifest that knowledge outwardly, within this construct. It is important for us to trust who we are, accept what we are learning about why we are here and what we are to do. Whether that be something on a global, public scale, or something of a more "humble" expression(as those in 3D experience it).

It has been said by someone who gave us the handbook on how to walk within this existence, "Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves. But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils and they will scourge you in their synagogues; and ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them. . ."

Now, that's pressure! But I point this out because, potentially, we all could face this same kind of public pressure if we continually align ourselves with who we truly are. As this light grows within us, eventually, we "may" attract attention. Therefore, be humble in the limelight.
    "And when ye come into a house, salute it. And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whosoever shall not receive you nor bear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them."

Blessed Be within the journey!

The Third Dimension Blues (sung to the tune of Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash)

I hear that “Change is Comin’”
    It’s comin’ don’t know when
    I’d like to see my Social Memory Complex once again-
    But I’m stuck in Third Dimension… and time keeps draggin’ on…
    And this planet keeps a rollin’
    Until those poles have turned.

I bet the ‘federation gang is talkin’ ‘bout me now
    They’re sayin’ what a fool I am for wandrin’ back through Hell-
    but I guess… I’ll never… learn…
    ‘Cause I’m constantly forgetting
    myself at every turn.

When I was just incarnate the guardians told me son…
    You don’t need no more Polarity
    and stay away from fun-
    But I had a child in Reno Just to watch him grow
    Now I’m wrestlin’ with my karma and time is moving slow.

If you’re ever back on Venus
    Would you give RA my regards…
    Tell ‘em I got their books down here on
    Planet Zoo Hodge Podge
    Where All… Is… Never One…
    just in case I don’t remember
    when my time –travellin’s done.