Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Help for preventing/reversing pineal gland calcification

there is very specific yoga kriyas (kriya is for purification) that will allow blood, and energy to circulated through the head. depression is caused from blockage, and any type of headaches can be eliminated.

pm me and i can recommend excellent sources for learning these kriyas safely. the exercises are mixed with qigong techniques for safely opening your energy, and preventing kundalini issues.

definitely good for calcified pineal gland.

Default Infinity symbol and pineal activation?

i have recently seen a very good youtube video (search 'family of light ii') where the following was basically stated: "you can activate the pineal gland by continuing to visualize the numeral 8 or the sign of infinity on your forehead across your eyebrows".

i have never heard this before and was wondering if any had or have had any experience in doing this?

peace,
    john m.

hello

densifor says that reversing calcium from our bodies is nonsense my tricologist states that when the body is to acid in sheer selfdefense it takes calcium out of your skeleton to make the blood less acid.(as done with with acid lakes) the remains end up on the "walls" of the veins.

she has redommended that i drink blond grapefruitjuice with lime to decalcify my veines. do you mean that this is wrong?

transiten

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Talking iodized/calcified blonds and grapefruit

[
    hi, trans...
    seems everyone has a different take on the pineal/calcium etc..

one version of vitamin k acts as a calcium regulator in that it moves calcium from the arterial walls and puts it into bone. the active k is designated k2-mark7.

i don't know about blond grapefruit (swedish variety blue eye-like-seeded, grapefruit?)

sorry, that was lame.

one problem with calcium is a corresponding lack of magnesium....dangerously low in western diets.

someone mentioned iodine/lugol's solution. cayce advised using "atomidine" ....long story behind that...after 70 years it is still hanging in there. i always drop a drop into my smoothies.

thank you, billious

quote=transiten;51259]hello

densifor says that reversing calcium from our bodies is nonsense my tricologist states that when the body is to acid in sheer selfdefense it takes calcium out of your skeleton to make the blood less acid.(as done with with acid lakes) the remains end up on the "walls" of the veins.

she has recommended that i drink blond grapefruitjuice with lime to decalcify my veines. do you mean that this is wrong?

transiten[/quote]

he he bbb

blond grapefruit is the original grapefruit. the red one is a blend of orange and grape.

transiten

Default Pineal Gland Activation

first time poster:

the pineal gland for those who don't know helps with dreams and possible visions of the future.

a couple weeks ago i wrote to david in an e-mail but i feel this is more of a topic of discussion. he talked about getting products from the green pastures website to decalicify your pineal gland (skate liver oil, butter oil, and cod liver oil). i have purchesed these products but unfortunally i'm in the middle of moving and have no refridigator.

anyway back to the topic of discussion... does anyone know of any other way to help activate this gland. i have done some research and have come to fluride that we drink and brush our teeth with calicifys your gland. so recently i've been drinking distilled water and using organic toothpaste hoping this helps. i've also read that putting a magnet up to your gland will help, which i've tried and it does seem to give me a boost of energy and helps with concentration, but doesn't seem to help with my dreams.

if anyone knows of anything to do please post, i'd be very appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by pkibler View Post

if anyone knows of anything to do please post, i'd be very appreciative.
    dear pkibler,

when i was a soldier in the army, i had a young lieutenant tell me to dig his trench for him. he pointed where he wanted me to dig it, and off he went. when he came back, he looked at me, standing in my trench and eating my sandwich and said "where is my trench"?. i looked at the ground where he had wanted me to dig and replied "it's right there sir. all you have to do is take the dirt out"! he wasn't pleased, but he couldn't do anything about it. a man's tench is his own personal responsibility. he later learned not to ask me to make him sandwiches, coffee, or anything else either.

my point being; the information is in this thread, but you must read it yourself.

what i am doing is simple, picking and choosing as i see fit:
    - i have removed fluoride of any and all kinds from my intake. i drink water from a four pass reverse osmosis system only (three pass is sufficient, but i have a four pass installed here at home, so that is what i use). i use non fluorinated natural toothpaste.
    - i only use sea salt, ground as i need it.
    - i eat only "ancient grain" bread
    - i do not ingest sugar, or as minimally as i can. i drink no soda, nor eat candy of any kind.
    - i take two 550 mg sea kelp capsules three times daily (for the iodine).
    - i drink the juice from 1/2 lime daily. once the first month has passed, i will cut this back to once a week.
    - i drink 1 glass of white grapefruit juice daily.
    - i meditate using various techniques to build my "third eye muscle", as it were
    - i have a weekly reiki session (lucky me, my sister does the session for me, as she is a reiki master). i am preparing to take level 1 reiki.
    - i have reduced light levels in my room so it is near pitch black when i sleep
    - i look at the sun with my eyes closed for one minute every time i am outside, several times a day if possible
    - i have increase my amount of daily sleep
    - i take one medicated bath weekly, for 45 minutes. by medicated, i mean with epsom salts added. this is for the magnesium. i am still considering magnesium in pill/ capsule form.
    - i have almost completely stopped drinking beer and rum, and now have an occasional glass of red wine instead. if i am at friends and they offer a beer/ drink, i have only one.
    - i live each day in love and light, and am increasing my vibrational frequency daily. in the morning of each day i thank the creator for giving me this opportunity at another day on this earth. it is, as is the creators love, a blessing.
    Last edited by evolving; 10-17-2009 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added "What I am doing"
    I am evolving. I leave you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Creator.

i have started the flouride detox process and have seen some significant things as a result.

i use:
    -[email for brand name] filter on my drinking water. have used this now for the past month and has been amazing at making my water taste incredible, and getting rid of all flouride.
    -kelp suppliment- has over 250%dv of iodine for clearing the body of flouride and heavy metal deposits.
    -5000iu vitamin d3 suppliment. can't get enough of this stuff.
    -[brand name k2 vitamin] (vitamin k2, supposedly decalcifies the pineal gland)
    - omega 3,6,9 fish oil suppliment- this is great for your brain. fish oil is supposed to work synergestically with hvbo

additionally, i have stopped using flouridated toothpaste, mouthwash, and other oral products. i use all natural products 90% of the time.

i have definitely noticed the tingle above my brow, and have become very concious of my third eye. i focus on the sensation and try to increase the intensity. i think this is a gradual process that will come with my regimen.

please feel free to ask me [pm please if asking about brand names] any questions.

Default hello again

lots of interesting information here.

it would be interesting to see what kind of evidence for what works and what doesn't in the future.

hi

just reread some of the posts. pkibler says he drinks distilled water don't do that! the water should be filtered from harmful substances as heavy metals and fluoride but not from minerals and tracers, or you will end up ill!

transiten