Originally Posted by pkibler
when i was a soldier in the army, i had a young lieutenant tell me to dig his trench for him. he pointed where he wanted me to dig it, and off he went. when he came back, he looked at me, standing in my trench and eating my sandwich and said "where is my trench"?. i looked at the ground where he had wanted me to dig and replied "it's right there sir. all you have to do is take the dirt out"! he wasn't pleased, but he couldn't do anything about it. a man's tench is his own personal responsibility. he later learned not to ask me to make him sandwiches, coffee, or anything else either.
my point being; the information is in this thread, but you must read it yourself.
what i am doing is simple, picking and choosing as i see fit:
- i have removed fluoride of any and all kinds from my intake. i drink water from a four pass reverse osmosis system only (three pass is sufficient, but i have a four pass installed here at home, so that is what i use). i use non fluorinated natural toothpaste.
- i only use sea salt, ground as i need it.
- i eat only "ancient grain" bread
- i do not ingest sugar, or as minimally as i can. i drink no soda, nor eat candy of any kind.
- i take two 550 mg sea kelp capsules three times daily (for the iodine).
- i drink the juice from 1/2 lime daily. once the first month has passed, i will cut this back to once a week.
- i drink 1 glass of white grapefruit juice daily.
- i meditate using various techniques to build my "third eye muscle", as it were
- i have a weekly reiki session (lucky me, my sister does the session for me, as she is a reiki master). i am preparing to take level 1 reiki.
- i have reduced light levels in my room so it is near pitch black when i sleep
- i look at the sun with my eyes closed for one minute every time i am outside, several times a day if possible
- i have increase my amount of daily sleep
- i take one medicated bath weekly, for 45 minutes. by medicated, i mean with epsom salts added. this is for the magnesium. i am still considering magnesium in pill/ capsule form.
- i have almost completely stopped drinking beer and rum, and now have an occasional glass of red wine instead. if i am at friends and they offer a beer/ drink, i have only one.
- i live each day in love and light, and am increasing my vibrational frequency daily. in the morning of each day i thank the creator for giving me this opportunity at another day on this earth. it is, as is the creators love, a blessing.
Last edited by evolving; 10-17-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Reason: Added "What I am doing"
I am evolving. I leave you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Creator.