Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Help for preventing/reversing pineal gland calcification

Default Help for preventing/reversing pineal gland calcification

recently with the dw video he mentions calcification of the peneal gland (calcium buildup in the peneal gland) as being the mark of the beast. i began to wonder about how one may go about removing or preventing that calcification. i know there had been another thread on this concerning the fluoride issue but i don't believe any one got down to how to possibly reverse this issue once it has begun. i remembered a bit from my natural cures sites that concerns dissolving bladder and kidney stones, both of which are filled with mineral deposits.

first lets get down to what causes it. first of course is an acidic system. the basic story of this (and i'm sure you've all heard this) that your body prefers to be slightly alkaline. that is to say that your body to be in peak condition needs to have a slightly alkaline ph. not in all of the parts (obviously urine is meant to be acidic, and an alkaline situation there can lead to an infection) need to be alkaline but overall you want your body ph to be high. things to watch out for concerning this: diets high in fat and protein, these are acid forming. most green veggies are alkaline forming, and even most citrus. check online for a list of what food items will help alkalize your body. since your body prefers to be alkaline, it will work hard to keep it that way! that means that things such as calcium and all your major minerals will be depleted to fight an acidic condition in your body. i wasn't able to find any websites to directly link acidity to the formation of calcium salts/crystals in the body, but i know i've read it before.

of course avoiding bad foods like refined sugars, fats, flours and grains is always a good idea. generally these items have been riped of any genuine food value and left with only the worst parts. then they have to go in and 'fortify' what they've taken out.

all of this is of course basic and common sense in the new age circles, since we know the food industry isn't concerned about our well being, we have to watch what we put in our mouths.

the main part of this that i wanted to share was the evidence that magnesium and zinc help to dissolve kidney and bladder stones (which are primarily made of calcium crystals). you can do a search on natural cures to see this. magnesium is a wonder mineral and important for many biological processes and has been linked to super effective immune response, enzyme interactions etc. i don't have the time to list all the possible things this one mineral handles, look it up and you will find out for yourself. you will also find out that this mineral tends to be depleted in most every one. being a metallic salt, its water soluble and is passed from the body rather quickly. to make matters worse, its hard to absorb and retain just for this reason. zinc is a little easier to get a hold of and build therapeutic levels in the body and this is important because magnesium will work against zinc slightly and deplete it if you aren't taking enough.

some quick suggestions for increasing your magnesium:

one of the best tricks i've heard for getting your magnesium levels up.. taking a bath! that is to say, taking a bath with epsom salts which is.. magnesium sulfate. since your skin has such a wide surface area, you take in more than you might be able to by mouth. magnesium salts tend to be laxative, and therefore the main reason they are hard to put in the body, they flush themselves out before they can do any good. going through the skin is an easy way to bypass this effect. there are other types of magnesium salts that can be taken orally, as well as used in the bath. again, do your research and look up magnesium, you won't be sorry.

other suggestions for helping to remove calcium buildup and help the peneal gland

prayer: always a staple of spiritual life, while asking for help you can also ask for assistance in healing this essential gland for the third eye.

visualization: access your own healing power by envisioning your peneal gland as a pine cone or any cone shaped object. see the calcium built up around it, and then any way you can see fit to blast that calcium off your third eye. see it as clear and clean, bright and shining, without obstruction etc.

of course, while i cant claim any truth, my intuition is telling me that the very act of being spiritual, creative and connected is the kind of work that will keep the gland active and healthy.

any way, i hope this helps, more info would be appreciated from those who have more knowledge than i do. take what you need, leave the rest.

blessings abound in the thankful heart!

[moderator: we do want to remind others to please avoid brand items here in their responses]

Default Healthy Pineal Gland

this is a great start on this topic, ewhaz. as soon as i heard david talk about the pineal gland being the important key to spirituality, i started taking notes.

hope more will share what other information might be available on this topic.

in addition to the important supplements you mentioned, i'm wondering if there are homeopathic tinctures that are designed to strengthen and decalcify the pineal. i will look into this and share whatever information i can find.

love and light,
    nancy
    All souls were created in the beginning and are spiraling their way back to whence they came.Edgar Cayce ~ All human progress is in a circle, or to be more accurate, in a beautiful ascending spiral curve.
    ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne ~

thanks for that ewhaz!

at the expo there were a couple of other suggestions david made. he said yoga is really good for the pineal. as well he said hanging upside down from a bar and doing situps helped. get out the jungle gyms!

megan

Quote Originally Posted by ewhaz View Post

the main part of this that i wanted to share was the evidence that magnesium and zinc help to dissolve kidney and bladder stones (which are primarily made of calcium crystals). you can do a search on natural cures to see this. magnesium is a wonder mineral and important for many biological processes and has been linked to super effective immune response, enzyme interactions etc. i don't have the time to list all the possible things this one mineral handles, look it up and you will find out for yourself. you will also find out that this mineral tends to be depleted in most every one. being a metallic salt, its water soluble and is passed from the body rather quickly. to make matters worse, its hard to absorb and retain just for this reason. zinc is a little easier to get a hold of and build therapeutic levels in the body and this is important because magnesium will work against zinc slightly and deplete it if you aren't taking enough.

some quick suggestions for increasing your magnesium:

one of the best tricks i've heard for getting your magnesium levels up.. taking a bath! that is to say, taking a bath with epsom salts which is.. magnesium sulfate. since your skin has such a wide surface area, you take in more than you might be able to by mouth. magnesium salts tend to be laxative, and therefore the main reason they are hard to put in the body, they flush themselves out before they can do any good. going through the skin is an easy way to bypass this effect. there are other types of magnesium salts that can be taken orally, as well as used in the bath. again, do your research and look up magnesium, you won't be sorry.

[moderator: we do want to remind others to please avoid brand items here in their responses]
    one of my hobbies is bodybuilding and weightlifting, [please e-mail for brand name] is a great integrator for the body in general..(zinc, magnesium and b6 )
    Last edited by MarkM; 03-10-2008 at 07:14 AM.

i can attest to the effects of flouride. used to live in a city where the water contained flouride. now, live in the country where our water is drawn from a spring fed well. there's so much water here that every time there's a sustained rain or snow melt, a spring in the basement will bubble up.

it didn't take long for major spiritual events to occur in my life after getting away from the flouride. i won't give examples here because i would be typing all day and no one wants to read all that.

but i will say that i got away from flouride back around 2002. about a year afterwards i kept having the strange sensation of tingling, almost like tickling on my forehead. it was persistent and would not go away! it would drive me batty. i still get it but not near as often.

i would ask so many people what that meant and no one had a clue. the occurrences never made any sense until i watched david's newest video. and now i'm convinced he's on to something.

magnesium is also good for plants. if you grow any of your own food (which i think everyone should, even if it's just a few herbs or baby lettuce on a windowsill) most plants will benefit from a weak solution of epsom salts with its regular watering. stronger, more vigorous plants mean even more nutrients for you. why consume a weak plant that's been stressed by chemical fertilizers?

in my opinion no one needs supplements or added pills. just watch your diet and eat as natural as possible. leave the big cities, grow some veggies and try to obtain your own water source.

epsom salts are indeed excellent for the skin. if your dog has itchy feet, draw a few inches of water in the bath, add some epsom salts and make the dog stand in the water for 10 minutes. of course it's good for people too with sore muscles or skin problems. even bug bites don't itch as much after a good salt bath.

as it is all about ph 7 ( ascidity of haelthy tissue in an organisme ) mms= sodium chloriet.... would do to clear out all the tissue, bacteria aso below the ph value of 7.

i would love to know what it would do to clear the pineal gland of calcification.

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Thumbs up Miracle Mineral Supplement?

hi, jenny

thought i would add a bit more information for those interested in exotic supplements.

"mms" stands for "miracle mineral supplement. as mentioned by jenny it is indeed sodium chlorite. when mixed in proper proportions with an acid such as citric or acetic acid (vinegar) it time-releases chlorine dioxide into the body. among doing other valuable things it is death on acid-based pathogens.

mms has to be used according to instructions as too much too soon can cause upsets such as flu-like symptoms (i.e., the so-called resulting herxheimer reaction from massive bacterial die-off inducing temporary toxic overload stress.)

i've used it -- unwisely, i might add -- friends did the same and had digestive reactions that discouraged them. just a drop or two mixed into few ounces of water at the start.

i don't know if it will de-calcify the pineal gland or not, but i think it is good stuff to have around.

billybobpillpusher

Quote Originally Posted by jenny View Post
    as it is all about ph 7 ( acidity of healthy tissue in an organism ) mms= sodium chlorite.... would do to clear out all the tissue, bacteria aso below the ph value of 7.

i would love to know what it would do to clear the pineal gland of calcification.

regarding the baths: here's some info on taking sea salt baths
    [please email for url]

raw foods are generally more alkaline than cooked foods.
    raw foodists are pretty well read on this kind of info; find a good raw food site and read/ask questions.
    Last edited by Chris Hamilton; 03-11-2008 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Specific brand mentioned

Default More Pineal Gland Health Tips

lots of good information in this thread.

i did some googling today and found some additional tips for maintaining a healthy pineal gland. foods: wheat germ, olive oil, pineapple juice, parsley and alfalfa sprouts are recommended. herbs: wood betony and st. johnswort. supplements: lecithin (research has shown that lecithin is found in higher quantities in the pineal gland than in any other part of the body.)

also good for pineal gland stimulation are the color violet and sunshine (bare eyes without sunglasses - but don't look directly at the sun )

there are homeopathic tinctures available to aid in clearing the pineal gland of calcification. (send me a pm if you would like the website url for more information on this.)

love and light,
    nancy
    All souls were created in the beginning and are spiraling their way back to whence they came.Edgar Cayce ~ All human progress is in a circle, or to be more accurate, in a beautiful ascending spiral curve.
    ~ Nathaniel Hawthorne ~

Default Do look at the sun...

ok art, after that last post i just had to include a link to this thread again. if you do a search for sun gazing on google you will find a number of references. one of the hrm videos has some really good information regarding the pineal gland and it's interaction with the pituitary and i believe the hypothalamus gland where it talks about the interaction of these 3 glands with one another in a form of human photosynthesis. pretty interesting stuff. i have no doubt that the exercising of this gland in this way is probably one of the most beneficial therapies for it.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9096&highlight=sun+gazing
    Sun Gazing! Breakfast of Champions! Get your eyes full today!