Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The White Stag (2012) Confirmed!!!

what i find ironic is that the people where trying to keep the white stag a secret in order to protect it from those who would take it for their own selfish desires.

white stage=harbinger of a new age (ie unconditional love)
    killed for service to self.

Default White Deer Visit

the white deer visited again yesterday, 3-22-08, in the evening. band of 3, came very close, 20 feet... looking for food, fed what i had, no corn, just grain. anyway, just thought i would mentioned. it is not albino .

fun, felt peace.

Quote Originally Posted by magical_mongoose View Post
    ...perhaps this means we're all about to go through a profound change :d
    i think so. all i know is i feel soooooooooooooo great it is unreal, and just feeling better by the day and minute it seems.

i also have been somewhat of a waking dream of breaking out of a layer of skin, out into a rebirth in pure whitness of a fresh canvas of creation. i almost experience the thought, like a rebirth, feels like when you get water up your nose, but with instant relief and wonder afterwords, self love, knowing and confidence and purity. still me, but knowing me completely etc.

Default Not the end of the world

hi freeworld,

i wanted to send a quick note and hopefully bring some peace to your fears. 2012 will not mark the end of the world, but rather the end of current times. judging from david's work and others that felt very true, it appears that the planet will actually evolve from the 3d existence into 4d. the changes that will happen as far as weather events and other not so pleasant occurances are just a planet's way of cleansing and will not affect you if that's not the reality you create for yourself. i think the fears that you may experience might have something to do with your past lives and memories that are activated on the cellular level. this might be because you lived through less pleasant experiences in your past lives. i found this site which is absolutely amazing and gave me a new perspective of what will happen. [please email for site if interested]. i really hope this brings peace and understanding that what's happening is very exciting and from the perspective of your soul, this is one cool incarnation to go through.

peace and love,
    yana

Default Single-horned 'Unicorn' deer is found in Italy

single-horned 'unicorn' deer is found in italy

a deer with a single horn in the center of its head. the one-year-old roe deer - nicknamed 'unicorn' - was born in captivity in the research center's park in the tuscan town of prato, near florence, gilberto tozzi, director of the center of natural sciences, said. his twin has two horns.

http://www.physorg.com/news132406601.html

in love and gratitude,

~ brent cochran

5 years ago my wife and i were looking for property in the central coast region of california, and on my first visit to the parcel we ended up buying, we saw a white deer. the seller told us this was a good omen, and that there were white deer known to be in the area but that they were rarely seen. i have not seen white deer on the property since that day, and i have heard that one of the neighbors down the road is a "game hog" and that he will shoot anything that moves. i still watch for white deer.

Default White carrot

i know this is silly and not really related but today when i was pulling up some carrots from the garden i pulled up a white one among all the orange ones.(and no i only planted orange ones)

i thought it was fun.:d

megan

Default Good News for ALL ! The White Deer is Back !

last year, actually, in dec 07, a young white deer appeared with several others. there was the leader, a large male stag walking so gracefully in front or to perhaps move your eyes from the herd.

well, i am excited to report, that today, a ban of deer appeared with the white deer. the stag was also with this group. beautiful and powerful! last year, the young white deer was off white, this year, this deer is pure white. they also joined a group of 3 lamas that are roaming on these 100 acres. i have to say, i think the iamas might be providing some protection.....

anyway, if my photo works out, i will post later. this deer is in n. texas
    Last edited by Rhonda; 02-04-2009 at 02:10 PM. Reason: Edit
    ~ Love ~ R

Default Picture

here you go... 2/04/09

White Deer 2-04-09.jpg
    ~ Love ~ R

Default toxic air

Quote Originally Posted by vithar View Post
    >>>> hey, you're the first in a long time mentioning this. i read a report about an entire weather mass laced with uranium oxide that hit the us - rolling rith over the entire country. uranium oxide; from du weapons exploded in iran.
    some strong weather center picked it up and whamo. just as predicted.
    they've also found "paths" of radiation fallout from iran.

it appears to be another article that had only a brief appearance. another comment by a scientist said things may get obscene here in a few years.

they also mention seaweed, kelp etc. to help flush it out.

chemtrails, microwaves, uranium oxide, pharmaceuticals and degraded food. solution; ban [drug reference deleted]
    i was reading in a muslim news paper thats at a restuarant i go to that alot of the birds in the areas where they r constantly bombing and such almost all the birds have left.the crows being the longested to stay on the gaza strip and other central fighting areas