Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The White Stag (2012) Confirmed!!!

Default The White Stag (2012) Confirmed!!!

thanks to redicecreations.com for this one:

bbc news: white stag discovered!:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...ds/7238534.stm

white stag in celtic myth and 2012 connection with transition to the otherworld being near!:

http://www.geocities.com/branwaedd/whitestag.html

i hope this bit of news helps all who were wanting a positive sign from nature that we'll be experiencing a shift in the future besides the climate changes.

i was just at david's talks this last weekend and it was amazing! i was so happy to see those of you from the forum (megan, kris, and snowflake) keeping things real and spiritual! thanks so much to david and everyone else who made that event happen! david really kept us laughing, keeping things real, and was one of the top most popular lectures at the event!

tons of love all!

~ brent christopher cochran
    Last edited by brentcochran; 02-14-2008 at 09:47 PM.

heir appearance is said to herald some profound change in the lives of those who encounter them.
    well, i just encountered one of these guys on that bbc site you posted everyone else can do the same...perhaps this means we're all about to go through a profound change :d
    Love is the most powerful adhesive.

Default Incredible photos show rare albino moose in Montana

and this...

http://www.ktvb.com/news/regional/st....b08ac946.html

incredible photos show rare albino moose in montana
    09:52 am mst on tuesday, february 12, 2008
    krem.com

whitefish, mont. -- a viewer shared incredible pictures of an albino moose shot recently by a co-worker near whitefish, montana. the cow moose can be seen foraging for food in a thicket with two other moose.

according to fish and wildlife officials, albino moose are rare but not unheard of. typically, only 1 in 100,000 moose have the ablino trait, which is recessive.

sightings of albino moose go back for centuries. some native american tribes regard these rare animals as spiritual and mystical or even a re-incarnation of a tribe member.

ah i saw that white stag story on the scottish news a few nights ago - he looked really very magical

Default White Deer ?

white deer ? what is said about a white deer ?

this year, i have seen a white deer, older, not young. i don't
    think it is albino tho.

Default Rare albino Jay found locally

this rare albino jay was found locally. there was a picture of it in the local paper but i guess they didn't have the picture for the internet edition.

stacey nahdee was surprised and a little puzzled when a bird as white as the driven snow appeared in his backyard.

"we were throwing out bread crumbs and i looked up and there it was," said the aamjiwnaang first nation resident. "i knew it was an albino, but that's all i knew."

nahdee grabbed a camera and shot video of the ghostly bird as it flew from tree to tree one day last week.

malcolm boyd, the president of lambton wildlife, has identified the bird as a blue jay, albeit a bleached and blueless one.

"it's fabulous to see something like that," malcolm boyd said. "it's extraordinary to see a white blue jay."

experts agree that on the rarity of such a bird, but are divided over its survival prospects.

in a recent sun media column, birdwatcher tom hayman said all-white birds are an easy mark for predators and often have weak eyes and other defects.

but alf rider, one of sarnia-lambton's most respected birders, believes sarnia's white jay can live a normal life.

"i would think it'd do all right. it's at least six months old now and could be 18 months," he noted.

if it's a male, however, the genetic abnormality could interfere with his love life. female blue jays looking for a date seek out big crests and bright colours.

in the video, the eyes of the jay do not appear pink. if so, it is not a true albino but is technically known as "leucistic."

whatever the case, the appearance of an all-white animal in nature has special meaning for aboriginal cultures, nahdee said.

"they're considered sacred messengers. it's a good omen."

the white jay is actually the second albino nahdee has seen this winter. about a month ago he came across an albino squirrel near marthaville, he said.

"just by being here, they're bringing a message."

megan

http://www.theobserver.ca/articledis...orge+mathewson

going along with everything else i'm sure the cloud of radiation that was kicked up by bush's mini nukes a few years ago has only contributed to genetic mutations of all kinds on the rise.
    he knows not what he is or does.
    my capacity to forgive grows stronger. only cuz of you guys.
    what about all the other crazy videos of weird fishies and the like??
    all part of the forcasted "change" i've gathered.
    pure guiding light within

Quote Originally Posted by yogananda View Post
    going along with everything else i'm sure the cloud of radiation that was kicked up by bush's mini nukes a few years ago has only contributed to genetic mutations of all kinds on the rise.
    he knows not what he is or does.
    my capacity to forgive grows stronger. only cuz of you guys.
    what about all the other crazy videos of weird fishies and the like??
    all part of the forcasted "change" i've gathered.
    pure guiding light within

>>>> hey, you're the first in a long time mentioning this. i read a report about an entire weather mass laced with uranium oxide that hit the us - rolling rith over the entire country. uranium oxide; from du weapons exploded in iran.
    some strong weather center picked it up and whamo. just as predicted.
    they've also found "paths" of radiation fallout from iran.

it appears to be another article that had only a brief appearance. another comment by a scientist said things may get obscene here in a few years.

they also mention seaweed, kelp etc. to help flush it out.

chemtrails, microwaves, uranium oxide, pharmaceuticals and degraded food. solution; ban [drug reference deleted]
    Last edited by MarkM; 03-05-2008 at 09:58 AM.

Default White Killer Whale Spotted Off Alaska

dear friends,

signs of the times...

http://www.physorg.com/news124098101.html

be well, be love.

david

white killer whale spotted off alaska
    by mary pemberton, associated press writer

ap) -- the white killer whale spotted in alaska's aleutian islands sent researchers and the ship's crew scrambling for their cameras. the nearly mythic creature was real after all.

"i had heard about this whale, but we had never been able to find it," said holly fearnbach, a research biologist with the national marine mammal laboratory in seattle who photographed the rarity. "it was quite neat to find it."

the whale was spotted last month while scientists aboard the oscar dyson, a national oceanic and atmospheric administration research ship, were conducting an acoustic survey of pollock near steller sea lion haulout sites.

it had been spotted once in the aleutians years ago but had eluded researchers since, even though they had seen many of the more classic black and white whales over the years.

fearnbach said the white whale stood out.

"when you first looked at it, it was very white," she said thursday.

i do not know if this is the right place to post this or not, if it isn't then please move it to the respective thread - thank you.

i have done countless hours of research on the cosmic alignment of our son and our milky way and also on planet x (nibiru)

i have come to the conclusion that the cosmic alignment is a fact and is most certainly going to happen, however i have not come to the conclusion of what will happen at this time. all i do know is that underground bunkers have been built all around the world and that they inter-link with each other, i can't see them building these just because a nuclear war might erupt, i personally think at present is that it is because in 2012 we are either going to feel the full force of the sun which will be devastating to us all or we all are going to be exposed to radiation that is deadly. i have researched davids work and watched the videos that are available and i agree with mostly what he states and i thank david for the info - it is greatly appreciated, however i feel their is information that is not being told because it might panic us and i fully understand and empathize with that. i personally would like to know if everything is going to end in 2012 as i would walk a different path in life.

i can relate to the theory that we will be unlocked from our 5 sense prison in 2012 but will that be by death? it sounds feasible to me that this is the answer.

in regards to nibiru i am 50/50 on this, people are always sending me emails asking me, is it true! what shall we do, do we prepare for the event, they are tough questions and i simply say just wait till next year and see if this planet can be seen but in the meantime however do as much research as you can!

i would really like to hear peoples own views on these 2 subjects and from people who have done as much research as me on them.

thank you

freeworld