Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: The Earth

http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index...cle/view/10407

the planetary gravitational power, derived from the pushing gravity in the frame of the micro-quanta paradigm, opens new insights on the physics of solar planets. it has been observed in the past that the infrared internal emission from the giant solar planets is much higher (7-10 times) than the emission of bodies cooling in space. this agrees with the predicted gravitational power, which in the case of the earth results about 60 times the classical heat flow estimated through the temperature gradient within the continents. this bias points out once again the problem of the high terrestrial seismic activity that can hardly be attributed to the thermal stresses produced by the classical heat flow crossing the crust. the new gravitational power is able to explain both the seismic activity and the oscillations of the surface temperature, such as the rapid warming named dansgaard-oeschger events, which are recorded from 11.500 yr up to 45.000 yr b.p. in the ice-cores obtained by drilling in greenland and antarctica. in the long term these temperature oscillations combine with the earth’s radiation cooling to originate the glacial eras lasting about 100,000 years.

dear friends,

http://www.space.com/13770-earth-atm...ted-space.html

be well.

david

'heartbeat' of earth's atmosphere detected from space
    ouramazingplanet staff
    date: 30 november 2011 time: 10:11 am et

waves created by lightning flashes – here shown in blue, green, and red – circle around earth, creating something called schumann resonance. these waves can be used to study the nature of the atmosphere they travel through.
    credit: nasa/simoes
    view full size image

lightning flashes in the skies above the earth about 50 times every second, creating a burst of electromagnetic waves that circle around the planet's atmosphere.
    some of these waves combine and increase in strength, creating something akin to an atmospheric heartbeat that scientists can detect from the ground and use to better understand the makeup of the atmosphere and the weather it generates.
    for the first time, scientists have detected this heartbeat — called the schumann resonance — from space. this detection was surprising because the resonance was thought to be confined to a particular region of the atmosphere, between the ground and a layer of earth's atmosphere called the ionosphere.
    "researchers didn't expect to observe these resonances in space," said fernando simoes, a scientist at nasa's goddard space flight center in greenbelt, md. "but it turns out that energy is leaking out and this opens up many other possibilities to study our planet from above." [video: leaky lightning waves]

Default Raup and Sepkoski 26 MY cycle actually goes back 542 MY, not just 250!!

Raup and Sepkoski's 26 million year cycle of evolution actually goes beyond 250 million years ago to 542 million years ago which is the start of the "Cambrian Explosion!

Earth hit by mass extinctions 'every 27m years'
    The Telegraph
    July 12th, 2010
    Tom Chivers
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/d...27m-years.html

"For at least the last 500 million years, say Adrian Melott, an astrophysicist at the University of Kansas, and Richard Bambach, a palaeontologist at the Smithsonian Institute, there has been a burst of extinctions every 27 million years."

Life on Earth wiped out every 27 million years
    Daily Mail
    July 14th, 2010
    by Nial Firth
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...ion-years.html

"Research into so-called ‘extinction events’ for our planet over the past 500 million years - twice as long as any previous studies - has proved that they crop up with metronomic regularity.

Scientists from the University of Kansas and the Smithsonian Institute in Washington DC are 99 per cent confident that there are extinctions every 27 million years. ... although the graph shows that it occasionally the event takes place up to 10 million years early."

Finding these two articles both upset me and excited me at the same time because I only found them after I had just finished figuring the whole thing out on my own (well other than what Raup and Sepkoski already figured out). I figured if Raup and Sepkoski's cycle went back 250 million years, it had to go back even further. I put together this whole graph below and right when I was finishing it up and was trying to find the name of the last extinction point some 14 million years ago, I came across these two articles in mainstream UK news which validated my entire theory! I was so excited, I was right, but upset that someone else beat me to it! But I was more excited because hey, it validated what I just did as well as what Raup and Sepkoski have done. Anyways...

The reason why they were off by nearly 10 million years on parts of their graph was because their cycle was too long. Raup and Sepkoski were a lot closer at 26.2 million years. I found a graph online entitled Marine Genus Biodiversity: Extinction Intensity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ex..._Intensity.svg) and when I lined it up to Raup and Sepkoski's graph, it matched up perfectly! I went through and decided to calculate the next 11 points at 26 million years to 542 MYA to see if anything lined up and it was pretty darn close. In fact, the closer I got to 25,920,000 years as the length of a cycle, the better it fit within the entire graph. Now I'm no scholar, but all it takes is trying a bunch of different numbers to see what fits best and 25,920,000 is so close to best lining up to all the points, it just might be what it's supposed to be. And just so I knew everything was right, I did my research and found and named every extinction point mentioned on the graph, matched up the dates to the graph I had found to make sure everything was accurate and sure enough everything checked out. Regardless if it is 26,000,000 or 25,920,000 years, the cycle exists to the start of the Cambrian Explosion, as these University of Kansas and Smithsonian Institute scientists have determined just as I have.

But this isn't the best part yet. 25,920,000 years x 21 cycles = 544,320,000 which is just shy of the start of the "Cambrian Explosion" at 542 million years ago. And guess what? I did some calculating and found out that...

544,320,000 x 360,000 = The Nineveh Constant

So is it just coincidence that the Cambrian Explosion is so close to 360,000 of the Nineveh Constant? I doubt it. And is it just chance that Raup and Sepkoski's 26.2 million years is so close to a perfect interval of the precession of the equinox at 25,920,000 years (25,920 x 1,000)? Possibly. But knowing how things work in regards to harmonics and numerical cycles, I wouldn't be surprised if these are the actual numbers.

Check out the graph below and see for yourself. It includes Raup and Sepkoski's graph superimposed over the first half of it.

http://www.divinecosmos.info/Images/26_evo_cycle.jpg

As a 3D World, Earth can be Represented by a 3D sort of Program.

There are PositLines and NegaLines... so it //CAN// be Said that ...

Earth is Like A ... 3D Program in a 3D Computer.