Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Energy?

Default I have my own FE inventions

fascinating thread, guys.

years ago, before the internet was active, i was always dreaming up indeas/inventions by the many hundreds, but, given my own difficult circumstances of being nearly deaf, not having $ resources, having gone through a confidence-shattering loss of a business with which i could have had the $ to invest in myself, i just did not feel energy/drive to do the hard work to bring forth the several free-energy ideas that i dreamed up on my own with no references to any scientific material at all. it was all based on my own intuition.

the first one was the flywheel concept. i had intuitively perceived in a mj-inspired brainstorm (that stemmed from my days as a kid having so much fun turning my bike upside down and spinning the back wheel to stupendous speeds and i had noticed that it took only a half-spin of the crankcase to keep the wheel going at top speed) that a big flywheel could be made and kept spinning by pulses of energy from a number of sources -- a human cycling on a bike, a battery that was charged up by a solar panel and things like that. i just knew that this flywheel concept would work, but i had no proof of it and i never told anybody about it, 'cept david recently when i was talking with him at the recent health & harmony festival in santa rosa.

i am very pleased to now know that hundreds of scientists had proven the viability of the flywheel concept. i had intuited that it would need high-quality, low-friction ball bearings and minimal resistance to the air and so on.

in another mj-inspired dream brainstorm, i had intuited that magnetics would be perfect for getting free energy out from. i had a couple of them: one was a pair of large (2 feet dia), round, flat discs about 4" thick with a record-disc-like hole in the middle of each; the discs would be mounted on a non-metallic pole, like a solid fiberglass pole and have a high-quality set of sealed ball bearings on each disc; the discs would be compressed together through a heavy weight pushing down on them and being attached to the pole and i figured that one would only need to start the counter-rotational spinning with the spin of a hand and that it would keep going; loosely touching the edges of the discs would be generators generating electricity and i figured that the force of the weight on the discs would be enough to overcome the friction of the generators touching the discs; the other was a similar set up, but with the discs being vertical and being squeezed together by the turning of something to push them together and i'm pleased to see that others have come up with very similar devices like i described and better ones based on the use of magnetics for energy-generation.

the third idea that i intuited was a pyramid-shaped battery that would be made in such a way that energy would be constantly be generated by the shape of the pyramid itself and inside the pyramid would be a deep-cycle battery that would store the energy. i figure that this gizmo would work as well. i don't know of any devices like this one out there, but i just figure that it would work.

for me, the drag of being here in 3-d is that it takes so damn much energy to overcome one's own inertia to create/make anything, so i had a hard time dealing with that when i was more used to much-easier, smoother manifestations of physical objects that one desires. for a long time i wondered just why in the hell i wound up here in a reality that develops along like molasses. i still dunno why, but, at least, 2012 is just around the corner and i sure as hell look forward to that greatest moment of our lives to happen.

i also look forward to the end of the rule of the damned illoonynaughties (just around the corner, in about a month and a half or so, their rule/domination will come to a decisive close) and the subsequent release world-wide of the many thousands of free-energy devices that will finally free us up and give us so much new hope to help us heal ourselves and our world. i can't wait for that day when free energy is no longer rumored and that it is reality that we can touch, see and benefit from.

america will implode economically (in oct of this year) and it will be chaos for a few months (here and world-wide), but, trust me, the new devices will come out and we will be freed from the domination of the capital-intensive, illoonynaughty-controlled energy corporations.

what is awesome about the free energy devices is that they will drop the cost floor in the production of things/food/infrastructure, etc, so, we really won't have to raise the prices of too many things -- we can drop the costs of the creations of the needed things and that would help stabilize our economies, plus the monetary units world-wide will quickly revert to a gold/silver standard, thus ushering in an age of monetary stability and a massive amount of wonderful activity in our energetic activity to quickly eliminate hunger, fix our environment, restructure our cities, etc. it's gonna be a great time from mid-2009 to 2012. i look forward to that. maybe i'll finally recharge my tired, old 3-d batteries and come to life again.

Smile The future of now

the other day i was visiting with my doctor and she and i got talking about free energy and some of the things that might change because of that. it was a great conversation.

i have a hard time trying to understand the dynamics of the power to suppress this. it always has been about control. history has always shown that the more you try to control something the worse things become.

so what is it that is so dangerous that makes someone insist that this be kept under wraps? i believe that the answer is us. we are our own worst enemies.

i sit and try to imagine a world with free energy. there is that consensus that claims that if we had free energy, we would loose the desire to work and it would destroy the whole balance of things.

i am looking at it from a different view.

you wake up in the morning and say to yourself "what should i do today?"
    perhaps you want to go visit the pyramids or some other part of the world that you have never seen. imagine that you could travel anywhere for free.

imagine that instead of being required to work for money to pay your bills, that you worked because you wanted to do something that pleased you.

i go back to maslow's hierarchy of needs theory and the foundation of that is fulfilling your basic needs. once that has been accomplished, then you can move forward expanding your quest for knowledge.

so now i think about all of the things that i must have in order to survive.
    i need shelter, i need food, i need companionship. if these things are provided for me then i am happy and i turn my thoughts to entertaining myself. this is how we as humans have evolved to the present.

i know that things get complicated going up the pyramid, but at the top you have fulfilled your own personal goals, and you look to help those who haven't, reach higher until they fulfill theirs.

so i would like to hear what others think about how the world would operate having a free energy source and what life might be like. i believe that if we concentrate on how we would live with it, we would find the way to overcome the suppression that is holding us back.

i once went to a meeting where all of the people who were going to be at this meeting were very unhappy. i was told that if i wanted to solve the issue, that i should make a rule.

rule: if you are going to complain about something, then you have to come up with a solution as to how you would solve the problem.

this seemed to work very well, as soon everyone in the room was trying to solve the problems instead of complaining about them.

the future of now, is solving the problem of why we don't have free energy.

i hope this engages you to respond.

2.3 leagues S.E. of infamous Denver International Airport

Thumbs up breaking news story revives old thread

see update at bottom! bbb

miracle magnet motor story revives dusty old thread!!

wow!

ultra-interesting going-ons revolving around a simple, free energy device

http://pesn.com/2009/05/01/9501534_n...izes_to_mylow/

magnet motor works!

after motor is featured on u-tube, guy in black suit predictably shows up and confiscates product. tells our hero to get disinterested in his invention for anything more than just a secret, amusing toy for his own enjoyment ..... or else

however inventor, a mr. mylow, is summoned to be interviewed by apparently high ranking gov. official --who remains hidden behind one-way glass. others on hand -- his side of the window -- inform him that the principle is already in their hands, since a similar device had been confiscated from a mr. johnston, who got black-suited and was understandably discouraged and scared off.

bottom line:

no secrets involved...giving device for public usage...no royalties...when asked "how will you make any money" he replies, i don't want any. he also states that there is a patent covering the device, but which has been around so long as to have expired.(!?) meaning that it is now in the public domain.

later, scary black suit guy shows up to return device, and apologizes for scaring the s..t out of him earlier... before he leaves the inventor is politely asked to sign a document...probably some kind of, "i will not sue you for kidnapping my stuff and scaring the hell out of me" release.

this is really strange when considering the numerous politically-incorrect inventors who have encountered mysterious deaths at awkward moments, or those who have publicly abandoned pursuing their invention (the joe-cell is one well-known example, with the inventor backing off, but in this case the device is still found on the net.)

we can only wait to see how this strange reversal of a (nsa?) shadow policy of relentless cover-up plays out...?

best, etc. billybobenergizerbunny

ps always something popping up on rense

an updating..from evidence coming forth from those involved with him this guy is apparently a fraud
    Last edited by billybobbutterball; 12-27-2009 at 05:33 PM. Reason: new info added

Default Free Energy and SEGs

has anybody ever wondered about the idea that since you can't very easily find free energy generators and searl effect generators, maybe the only choice left is to try to construct one yourself, no matter how difficult and expensive that would be. is there anybody here who knows how these things could be built or would it be simply impossible? if matter and energy can be created from "emptiness" or from the "aether", can anyone tell how?

noppy Guest

wouldn't that be awesome !! just imagine what life would be and what our beloved earth is gona feel. i wonder if this tool can help us spritual to help us find our memory, so the day will come we don't need it. they say we use 10% of our brains heck what would happen if we use the full 100% of it !! :d something bigger than a superman that's for sure.

i came across a myspace movement that seems to be pretty legit. they say anyone can start a disclosure page for their own home town. i can see where someone would hesitant about starting one, considering no one wants a knock on that front door. i look at is as well, i know they cant stop all of us. thats how they are really keeping us from getting this information out, to keep us scared, because being scared is a form of control.

Quote Originally Posted by noppy View Post
    wouldn't that be awesome !! just imagine what life would be and what our beloved earth is gona feel. i wonder if this tool can help us spritual to help us find our memory, so the day will come we don't need it. they say we use 10% of our brains heck what would happen if we use the full 100% of it !! :d something bigger than a superman that's for sure.
    the other 90% is what is veiled, and as such, we will never use it in the 3rd density.
    I am evolving. I leave you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Creator.

Quote Originally Posted by evolving View Post
    the other 90% is what is veiled, and as such, we will never use it in the 3rd density.
    actually we dont know that. our knowledge in this density is forever expanding. before the industrial age, we were utilizing even less brain power, we thought we knew everything there was to know. the simple universal truth is we will never know all of the answers, but that doesnt mean we will not further our growth even in this density.
    Tainting the world one day at a time since 1977.

Synchronicity? My initials are CD. Divine Cosmos is DC. Does that mean Im backwards compatible? ROFL

"...For I believe in something deeper than the physics that we share...and I will strive with all my power, to reach the 8th & final square."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPy9pfE7VGk

Quote Originally Posted by aqcheryl View Post
    actually we dont know that. our knowledge in this density is forever expanding. before the industrial age, we were utilizing even less brain power, we thought we knew everything there was to know. the simple universal truth is we will never know all of the answers, but that doesnt mean we will not further our growth even in this density.
    agreed. we may end up using eleven or twelve percent by the harvest
    I am evolving. I leave you in the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. Go forth, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Creator.

noppy Guest

why is a huge part of it veiled? did something happened in our dna or were we brainwashed from the beginning of life on this planet, like school,society, religion, belief system?.