Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hyperdimensional Grid and the Tunguska Event

Default Hyperdimensional Grid and the Tunguska Event

hellow mr. wilcock,

my name is david t. hill and i just found your website that mentions the hyperdemsional grid and as soon as i saw it i checked to see if one of the points was anywhere near where the tunguska event occurred at the turn of the last century.

if you compare that grid to a map of that event you will see that one of the points intersect just about 200 miles south east of where the event occured and i do not believe this to be a coincidence.

in other words, mr. wilcock, i believe that there was a hyperdimensional event that occured which explains every mystery surrounding that event - because of some of the man made objects that are connected with that event then it is obvious to myself that at least part of the explanation is some type of space station - either in the prehistoric past (as robert bauval in the orion mystery and others theorize, like john white in pole shift - what christians would call the antediluvial civilization) or from our near future.

be interested in any comments you might have.

sincerely,

david t. hill

ps i sent the above letter to you just a couple of minutes ago but my email is notoriously 'unreliable' so i thought i would post it here as well for anyones comments from the forums.

Default Maps

'''the following credits need to be given when reprinting this photo: the planetary grid system shown [here] was inspired by an original article by christopher bird, "planetary grid," published in new age journal #5, may 1975, pp. 36-41. the hexakis icosahedron grid, coordinate calculations, and point classification system are the original research of bethe hagens and william s. becker. these materials are distributed with permission of the authors by conservative technology intl. in cooperation with governors state university, division of intercultural studies, university park, illinois 60466 312/534-5000 2455. this map may be reproduced if they are distributed without charge and if acknowledgement is given to governors state university (address included) and mr. bird.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.ph...ent&task=view& ;id=68&itemid=36

here is a comparison between the two.

hello theoferrum

are you familiar with the research conducted by valerie uvarov in relation to the tunguska event?

there are some interesting articles featured in the 'nexus' magazine back issues online.

mark

Default Mysteries of the Tunguska Event.

Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    hello theoferrum

are you familiar with the research conducted by valerie uvarov in relation to the tunguska event? there are some interesting articles featured in the 'nexus' magazine back issues online.

mark
    hi mark.

yeah i saw his material a couple of times but i do not believe that it answers some of the questions concerning the event. first off there would be traces of the comet or asteroid that was shot down and there just are none - period.

second the object reportedly changed direction in flight which, of course, an asteroid would not do.

most recently someone suggested that the event was a outsourcing of natural gas from the volcano located there however, this does not account for the radiation that has been recorded in the area.

none of the idea's explane the man made objects like spaceships that have been found scattered around the area - see photo.

reports of a "second sun" are ignored but remain unexplained - except by myself - which is similar to the report of a "second moon" by "the flowers of history" which occured in england in 1106 ad.

as well, none of the ideas would explain two epicenters which one team found, other than my idea of a hyperdimensional event where the volcaneo actually exploded in the past and the people in tunguska felt some of the effects but not all for the majority of the damage was locked into the past but things like a paraclastic cloud and sonci wave breached the time/space barrier.

[url supplied does not come up] theo-you may want to edit if possible. if you can't edit, please pm me with the correct email. chris

Default Well, Ra...

...in the ra material said that this event was caused by a malperforming et craft that was quickly sent to detonate in a remote part of russia in order to reduce the effect on any humans at that time.

i don't know if this event is related to the grid--the two things are not mutually-exclusive, i would think.

Default c

well what iiiiiii read was that it had to do with tesla based technologies.

Quote Originally Posted by theoferrum View Post
    which is similar to the report of a "second moon" by "the flowers of history" which occured in england in 1106 ad.
    hi david

can you explain more about this please?

odiseo Guest

remember that space craft use the grit to navigate and orientate , that could explain why is was near at one of those points.

Quote Originally Posted by vithar View Post
    well what iiiiiii read was that it had to do with tesla based technologies.

yeah, i have read that too, but what i am saying is that it does not explain the radiation that is apparent in the area.

Quote Originally Posted by mozart View Post
    ...in the ra material said that this event was caused by a malperforming et craft that was quickly sent to detonate in a remote part of russia in order to reduce the effect on any humans at that time.

i don't know if this event is related to the grid--the two things are not mutually-exclusive, i would think.

this does not explain the erratic animal behavior months and days before, and after the event.