PDA

View Full Version : Dish Satellite Net Down,

donald@newdirectionscs.com
08-22-2007, 10:23 AM
i found this on rense, just wanted other peoples opinion about what is going on, donald

http://rense.com/general77/spke.htm

thinking outside the box

i currently have three theories about these x-ray events. one of the following general theories must be true:

1. induced - it appears that whoever created these spikes was attempting to freeze the sun's normal magnetic fluctuation using some type of technology. they began generating these spikes over an almost 24 hour period, and continued to "tweak" their technology until it finally achieved the desired effect. the final eighth spike was a release of the magnetic field.

2. time events - these spikes could be the result of nuclear events that haven't happened yet, or did happen and yet we didn't experience them because time jumps which took place. there was a statement by an israeli intelligence agent recently that the usa will suffer from several nuclear events. in an indirect way, this is also an induced event even if unintentional.

fusion-type nuclear events are known to rip space-time, and could send a transient back in time which the sun will react to. it's known that the sun has reacted in the past to nuclear detonations on earth, even when underground. if data about nuclear events is true, then a detonation will occur every three hours for almost a full 24 hours. let's hope and pray this is wrong, as the effect on freedom worldwide will be irreversible. time effects are something i recently discussed with a researcher friend who has been involved in highly advanced physics, and observed time jump phenomena some years ago with lightning using a camera.

3. natural event - for unknown reasons these spikes occur on the sun as the result of an unknown mechanism. however, the accurately timed nature of these x-ray pulses makes this highly unlikely.

it most likely appears the sun is creating these spikes as a reaction to some outside influence because of the periodicity. i have also received positive emails from scientists on this event which may be included in a future update. any input from readers would be welcome - we're all in this together!

there are many possibilities here for this phenomenon. one possibility i first proposed several years ago is that planetary time jumps (ptj) could be related to intelligent "corrections" made by unknown entities to prevent collision with orbiting near-earth asteroids [2]. if these celestial bodies were emitting x-rays as they passed by satellites, we would see a delay in the detection of x-rays by each satellite. that is to say, the x-ray peaks in the goes chart would be out of phase with each other, or simply put, overlapping and not exactly on top of one another. this was not observed. instead, we see four different satellites showing the same x-ray peaks simultaneously. this also eliminates any possibility of satellite malfunction, since the odds of all four satellites malfunctioning simultaneously thousands of miles apart is beyond discussion

what is not yet known is how or why these pulses were generated. however, it's clearly beyond all doubt these accurately timed x-ray emissions took place. my work on planetary time jumps three years ago appears to show an x-ray response from the sun whenever a ptj occur.[1] if true, then at least eight such jumps have recently taken place. but how can this be?

a ptj requires highly advanced technology. it is clearly outside publicly known technology and physics. however, it could provide a means to prevent annihilation of the earth if it were to intersect the orbit a near-earth object. most probably it would be used to avoid being exposed to an outburst of a massive, deadly coronal mass ejection from our sun that could extinguish all life on earth. who could do this? perhaps others "out there" want to protect the earth for their own selfish reasons and not because they want to protect human beings and other life-forms. massive evidence already exists that others visit the earth to mine it for various natural resources, such as water and our dna.

other planets in our solar system are effectively dead when compared to earth. these would simply be left behind in the jump. we wouldn't even notice a time change by looking at other celestial bodies, since very little changes on these planets over long periods of time. the implications of this become quite interesting * still-functioning spacecraft around mars, the rovers on mars and the voyager spacecraft we receive signals from, would be from a different time. these may provide the best indication of time jumps yet: the voyager spacecraft have been transmitting signals more than 20 years beyond their design life. and the rovers on mars * should have ceased operating about 6 months into their missions. yet all continue to operate! why?

we know today that mars is heating up and its polar ice is receding. other planets and moons in our solar system are probably heating up, too. it may also be that although time jump technology can time jump a planet, it cannot jump something as massive as our sun. if a time jump were to use exactly 24 hour increments, most people wouldn't notice it happened at all. its human nature to only pay attention to things we're conditioned to see, and ignore everything else.

on my website www.data4science.net , i've documented in the time jump section several repeated events observed by various people around the planet for example, passing the same car twice on a highway over a short period of time, or seeing the same person exit a building twice with only one open entrance. or hearing part of a sentence rapidly repeated on a live radio show as this author did. these may be some of the artifacts of a ptj. there probably exists tens of thousands of undocumented time jump observations made by countless people worldwide, who simply ignored it as a "figment of their imagination" or just a misconception. ptjs may be the biggest secret of all time, no pun intended.

with regard to the recent x-ray pulses observed on our sun, this may suggest that at least eight such jumps have recently taken place. if the sun is responsible for the predicted "end of time in 2012" it may be that a ptj could post-pone that event. it may also be that these pulses were created by an outside intelligence, and are being used to communicate with us. or, an advanced weapon has been used on earth and we are seeing a response from the sun as space-time was altered. there are other implications too unsettling to discuss.

P-Bass
08-22-2007, 11:17 AM
[moderator: i am reclassifying this into the divine cosmos area, as this is not a new science, but simply an observation of phenomena on the sun]

there's an interesting update to an article i posted about the sun...

http://www.rense.com/general77/spke.htm

“the proper role of the entity is, in this density, to experience all things desired – to then analyze, accept and understand these experiences, distilling from them the love/light [love and wisdom] within them… nothing shall be overcome; that which is not needed falls away… all things are acceptable in the proper time for each entity.”- dw]

love and wisdom - steve

leo scone
08-22-2007, 02:50 PM
what i have been wondering is if all the crop-circle analysts who were anticipating some potential event on 8/18 were right, and that rather than being an occurence on earth it was this anomalous solar event?!

just saw a mill, had to throw some grist in it!

love, blessings, and abundance,

frank-o