PDA

View Full Version : I figured out what the deal was...

Rod Johnson
11-14-2000, 12:47 AM
<table bgcolor="#ffffff">
>
<blockquote>
align="left" class="outlookmessageheader" dir="ltr"><font face="tahoma" size="2">-----original message-----
sent: tuesday, november 14, 2000 7:04 am
to: asc2k@egroups.com
cc: mike wilcock
subject: [asc2k] i figured out what the deal was...

</font><font face="arial">
>
><font size="2">"<span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><font face="verdana">the galactic neighbors are becoming more intent in their observations of the events on this planet. the signs do not bode well for humanity, as those who have dark intent are rapidly pulling the noose strings tighter and tighter.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>still, the sleeping faithful dream on in surety that their safety and best interests are being safeguarded.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>the dominoes are beginning to fall, one by one in slow progression.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>those aware of the dilemma watch and observe, waiting for intutional nudges to guide them to appropriate action at this time.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>difficult as it is to do this, it is correct to be doing this. the handbooks circulate more slowly, and in many cases their impetus has slipped into the background of many lives. "</font></span></font>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><font face="verdana"></font></span><font size="2"></font>
><font color="#0000ff" face="verdana" size="2"><span class="390443607-14112000">the gene pools of this world were put here by an inter-galactic contengency for a very specific purpose. i refer to a specific part of that contengengy as the celestials. this is not the first time or the last that the human era has existed on this life-sphere or for that matter other life spheres in this solar system. in eons gone by this gene pool combination of the human motion has flurished and then declined to near exstinction. </span></font>
><font color="#0000ff"><span class="390443607-14112000"></span></font><font size="2"></font>
><font size="2"><font face="verdana"><font color="#0000ff"><span class="390443607-14112000">this solar system and this world in it were chosen wi<font color="#0000ff"><span class="390443607-14112000">th respects to certian characteristics. specifically the most important ones are a nemisis factor and a prolific life invironment. the environment provides a healthy rate of procreation while the nemisis factor produces a predictabledisruption to that procreation. while life is prolific and gene pools rapidly mix and optimum straines can develope. these optimum straines are the object of the celestials. then almost as contradiction in purpose the nenisis factor, within a predictabe cycle,distroys the more fragile life forms. that factor forever precludes our possibility of regaining civilized involement with the stars. </span></font></span></font></font></font>
><font color="#0000ff"><span class="390443607-14112000"></span></font><font size="2"></font>
><font size="2"><font face="verdana"><font color="#0000ff"><span class="390443607-14112000">in other words we are not a unigue and spontaneous evolution of h sapiens.</span></font><font color="#0000ff"><span class="390443607-14112000">the more acurate motif is one of a genetic garden for the growth purposes of other civilization in other realms of the universe. though we are cultavated withinan honor of our individual consciousness of purpose the overiding aspect of the ufo intervensions, at this time, has been for the collection of gennetic material necessary for the furtherance of highly advanced civilization vastly distant from our own. the activity is benevolent and somewhat benign. </span></font></font></font>
>
><font size="2"><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">just one more, can't resist. the next paragraph after the above goes into an "us and them" thing - "<font face="verdana">it is important to be able to differentiate between “their” story and “our” story."</font></span></font>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"></span><font size="2"> </font>
><font size="2"><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">peace be with you -</span></font>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"></span><font size="2"></font>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><font size="2">- david</font>
>
</span><font color="#0000ff" size="2"><span class="390443607-14112000">in the mix of this is a divergent iflavor of human characteristics within those intities involved in thegeneral purpose. it is an integral part of our mythos. most popular is the war in heaven. in short there are always good guys-bad guys scenarios on the level of human domination. how this unfolds is a facinating experience to behold. the short of it is in the posibility of transending nemisis, the ascension idea. that possibility is present in theaspect of human consciousness alone. in the final analysis the plants demonstrate the quality of the graden, not thosewho tend them.</span></font>
><font face="verdana" size="2"><span class="390443607-14112000">hold youself high in your purpose</span></font>
><font color="#0000ff"><span class="390443607-14112000"></span></font>
><font color="#0000ff" size="2"><span class="390443607-14112000">rod deebokonon</span></font>
><font color="#0000ff" size="2"><span class="390443607-14112000"></span></font><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">
></span></font>

<tt>to unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
asc2k-unsubscribe@egroups.com

</tt>
</blockquote>

Clark stewart
11-14-2000, 04:46 AM
k,
my clock says 12:12, this tells me it's time to rock this skill tester of
davids..

>
>
>"the galactic neighbors are becoming more intent in their observations of
>the events on this planet.

{definetly agree here that things are picking up as we reach the gate and
all interested party's are working that much harder...}

the signs do not bode well for humanity, as those who have dark intent are
rapidly pulling the noose strings tighter and tighter.

{ this as a overview statement seems quite one sided. the nose strings i
think lead to the poloarization effect we can expect to see as the grid
increases it's 4/5th d nrg. so with respect to dark intended populase, they
will seek there fullfilment in there way and this will accelerate in a self
serving manner...
retrospectively the distortion here seems to fail to elude to the general
awakening of a new generation of star children , a new root race, and a
tremendous out pouring of healing...(as i type this i feel that i am
actually rising out of my crown ..)

still, the sleeping faithful dream on in surety that their safety and best
interests are being safeguarded.

{this seems right for a generalized term for the "sheep"..}

the dominoes are beginning to fall, one by one in slow progression.

{general public awareness of sensitive issues, like mars enigmas via
hoagland and a domino senario unfolds when one sees/hears the reactions of
nasa and the like. then the enebitable nasa with the ultimatium of slowly
leaking out bits and peices, like the mars movies..}

those aware of the dilemma watch and observe, waiting for intutional nudges
to guide them to appropriate action at this time.

{i like this, but something about the issue of time...hmmm
well probably b/c i have been struggling with timing issues since wilcock
started his site.
some how this could be taken slackly and the time may never arise and if
those still "asleep" don't catch it then it may be to late, maybe i am
confusing something simple ...but i would just like to say the time is now,
prepare today, like it was your last day..}

difficult as it is to do this, it is correct to be doing this.

{here it seems to emphasis a path/idea that is correct, when i believe it is
different for everybody. correct for one but not the other..
it is this waiting thing, i am having problems with, like maybe
david should have waited to release ci.....?}laughs
{these nudges happen all the time, you just have to awaken to them..}
{o.k on the other hand i agree with aspects of patience and timing, like i
continually jump ahead of myself, so indeed it is difficult.(for me
anyways..?}

the handbooks circulate more slowly, and in many cases their impetus has
slipped into the background of many lives. "

{i pick up the metaphor of disinformation (fear based = control tactics),
like they mixed in soo much crap w the truth, that unless you really follow
your gut closely and seek the truth whole heartedly then it's easy to be
confused/distorted.}
>
i anticipate other comments, sorry about the spelling, comes from cheating
in jr.high!!

peace/love/bliss,
clark
__________________________________________________ _______________________
get your private, free e-mail from msn hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
http://profiles.msn.com.

David Wilcock
11-14-2000, 07:03 AM
><font face="arial" size="2">okay. here's the deal on this "handbook for a new paradigm." it comes from one of the people who channel for leading edge research institute, www.trufax.org (http://www.trufax.org), which has been a haven for the most extremely paranoid conspiracy theories available on the net. supposedly it is an international group of scientists who have allied together, mostly anonymously, and have conventions where they pursue new research ideas as well as musing on conspiracies of the worst possible nature. like you can't have a coil mattress due to em wave attacks, you can't talk on the phone due to secret mind-altering frequencies going through the white noise, et cetera. </font><font face="arial" size="2">
>
however, their section on alternative energy was the best resource i ever found for putting together the early chapters of ciii, which are now posted on the site. it was quite a mammoth task crunching all that data together and now i'm in the midst of it again, in some ways even on a more massive scale than before. but this research
>did not come from leading edge at all.
>
>anyway, this "handbook" has four additional sections that were posted on their website (which really hasn't grown all that much hit-wise - their counter has only
>jumped up by no more than 15 or 20,000 in the last year, from what i can see.)
>so, you all can see it for yourself at http://www.futuredynamicadvantage.com/newparadigm/addendum.html.
>
>
>now for the ra afficionados out there, i would like you to test your chops. belly
>up to the bar and see if you can spot the clear cases of distortion / negative
>entity tampering that is going on. i'll give you one big hint to get you started.
>if you can't find the mess in this paragraph, then you need to study more:
>
>"<span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><font face="verdana">the galactic neighbors are becoming more intent in their observations of the events on this planet. the signs do not bode well for humanity, as those who have dark intent are rapidly pulling the noose strings tighter and tighter.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>still, the sleeping faithful dream on in surety that their safety and best interests are being safeguarded.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>the dominoes are beginning to fall, one by one in slow progression.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>those aware of the dilemma watch and observe, waiting for intutional nudges to guide them to appropriate action at this time.<span style="mso-spacerun: yes"> </span>difficult as it is to do this, it is correct to be doing this. the handbooks circulate more slowly, and in many cases their impetus has slipped into the background of many lives. "</font></span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><font face="verdana"></font></span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">now at this point, if any of you still wonder why that woman was so </span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">intense about her intrinsic right to try to distribute this book, you </span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">have the answer. this material is obviously overrun with fear-based</span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">statements about how most people are being destroyed by negative</span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">forces and the basic "no way out but y'all are too stupid to see it"</span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">mentality... "unless, of course, you buy into our way of seeing things."</span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"></span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">classic manipulation by negative forces - the very forces they think</span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">they are "fighting" against. </span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">just one more, can't resist. the next paragraph after the above goes into an "us and them" thing - "<font face="verdana">it is important to be able to differentiate between “their” story and “our” story."</font></span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">peace be with you -</span>
><span style="letter-spacing: 0.4pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">- david
>
</span></font>

David Wilcock
11-15-2000, 11:20 AM
><font face="arial" size="2">good job, clark. as you noticed, not every sentence in that particular paragraph was negative - but the obvious inconsistencies were clearly visible. negative entities seek the "aggrandizement of the self or of social institutions with which self identifies." also they seek the "flowering of the organization in some political, fiscal or social way." remember that the entire jehovah's witness movement got started as the watchtower bible and tract society, who felt that they had to proselytize as many people as possible with their own ultra-strict interpretations of the bible.</font>
><font face="arial" size="2"></font>
><font face="arial" size="2">furthermore, not seeing other-selves as equal to the self is a key pitfall. this article shows me that we have a person who is very into conspiracy, is being manipulated at least partially by negative influences in the channeling, and (as is often the case) assigns their own material at the top of the stack and must convince everyone else of how wonderful it is. this is the classic recipe for a cult - and that was exactly the energy that i felt with the way this woman came to our list and felt that she had the right to post spam. now add this with the idea that they are essentially saying that the world is falling into doom and that only people who have this "handbook" are free from the "noose" and now you've really got something.</font>
><font face="arial" size="2">to some others out there, clark's writing is different - but he has stood the test of time and shown himself to have valuable insight, so don't get thrown or feel judgment by his own use of language such as the use of the term 'nrg.' he handled this "task" well and shows clear knowledge of the words of ra, as you may find in the study guide. </font>
><font face="arial" size="2">at this point i would also like to welcome our continuing new members and encourage you to check the archives for these threads.</font>
><font face="arial" size="2">peace be with you -</font>
><font face="arial" size="2">- david</font>
<blockquote style="padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 5px; margin-left: 5px; border-left: #000000 2px solid; margin-right: 0px">
style="font: 10pt arial">----- original message -----
style="background: #e4e4e4; font: 10pt arial; font-color: black">from: clark stewart (fudoshin09@hotmail.com)
style="font: 10pt arial">to: asc2k@egroups.com
style="font: 10pt arial">sent: tuesday, november 14, 2000 1:46 pm
style="font: 10pt arial">subject: re: [asc2k] i figured out what the deal was...
>
<tt>k,
my clock says 12:12, this tells me it's time to rock this skill tester of
davids..

>
>
>"the galactic neighbors are becoming more intent in their observations of
>the events on this planet.

{definetly agree here that things are picking up as we reach the gate and
all interested party's are working that much harder...}

the signs do not bode well for humanity, as those who have dark intent are
rapidly pulling the noose strings tighter and tighter.

{ this as a overview statement seems quite one sided. the nose strings i
think lead to the poloarization effect we can expect to see as the grid
increases it's 4/5th d nrg. so with respect to dark intended populase, they
will seek there fullfilment in there way and this will accelerate in a self
serving manner...
retrospectively the distortion here seems to fail to elude to the general
awakening of a new generation of star children , a new root race, and a
tremendous out pouring of healing...(as i type this i feel that i am
actually rising out of my crown ..)

still, the sleeping faithful dream on in surety that their safety and best
interests are being safeguarded.

{this seems right for a generalized term for the "sheep"..}

the dominoes are beginning to fall, one by one in slow progression.

{general public awareness of sensitive issues, like mars enigmas via
hoagland and a domino senario unfolds when one sees/hears the reactions of
nasa and the like. then the enebitable nasa with the ultimatium of slowly
leaking out bits and peices, like the mars movies..}

those aware of the dilemma watch and observe, waiting for intutional nudges
to guide them to appropriate action at this time.

{i like this, but something about the issue of time...hmmm
well probably b/c i have been struggling with timing issues since wilcock
started his site.
some how this could be taken slackly and the time may never arise and if
those still "asleep" don't catch it then it may be to late, maybe i am
confusing something simple ...but i would just like to say the time is now,
prepare today, like it was your last day..}

difficult as it is to do this, it is correct to be doing this.

{here it seems to emphasis a path/idea that is correct, when i believe it is
different for everybody. correct for one but not the other..
it is this waiting thing, i am having problems with, like maybe
david should have waited to release ci.....?}laughs
{these nudges happen all the time, you just have to awaken to them..}
{o.k on the other hand i agree with aspects of patience and timing, like i
continually jump ahead of myself, so indeed it is difficult.(for me
anyways..?}

the handbooks circulate more slowly, and in many cases their impetus has
slipped into the background of many lives. "

{i pick up the metaphor of disinformation (fear based = control tactics),
like they mixed in soo much crap w the truth, that unless you really follow
your gut closely and seek the truth whole heartedly then it's easy to be
confused/distorted.}
>
i anticipate other comments, sorry about the spelling, comes from cheating
in jr.high!!

peace/love/bliss,
clark
__________________________________________________ _______________________
get your private, free e-mail from msn hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
http://profiles.msn.com.

</tt>

<tt>to unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
asc2k-unsubscribe@egroups.com

</tt>
</blockquote>