PDA

View Full Version : Is my refrigerator trying to speak to me?

ChrisC
05-01-2008, 04:51 AM
hey!

im in a funny situation concerning my refrigerator...haha, that statement in it self is kind of funny...heres to the "problem";

i live in a small one bedroom apartment, where the kitchen, bedroom, livingroom are one room...as i am fond of meditating i try to do it as often as my heart desire. i usually try to start the day early with yoga+meditation.

as i sit down in "easy pose" and start, more often than not my refrigerator starts to make its refrigerator noises, which are quite loud i should add. this does not only involve meditation, but also as i go to sleep, the instant my head hits the bed the sound starts. this does not occur at all meditation sessions or everytime i go to sleep, but in the majority of times it does.

some thoughts about my "crazy" refrigerator would be nice, it does not bother me anymore but it used to...

peace be with you

Wellerite
05-01-2008, 07:51 AM
hi chris,

this better not be a wind up. as you obviously have a routine to your life you probably tend to do things at a certain time. get up at the same time, go to bed at the same time and your fridge is programmed to rev up at certain times.
either that or there are entities within your vicinity who deliberately mess with the fridge to give you a sign regarding your thought patterns. have you read the casteneda series where don juan is talking and then something happens and then he says "look that is a sign of agreement". finding the synchronicity is key to experiencing reality. often when you follow a thread of thought and a sign is given it is as they say an omen, which by the way "omen" doesn't mean bad.

i am currently living in a room where a boy who suffered from a debilitating disease used to live from birth. i've been here for a year now and i've really felt the etheric residue or imprint he's left here from his experiential existence. i know that he died soon before i moved in and i don't know whether he died in this room or not. i strongly believe that we leave our scent if you like after we have moved on both on the physical and metaphysical plane. sometimes i wish i could lead a nomadic lifestyle. but of course culture dictates otherwise. another keen point on the subject is the role of ceremonial magic. could we improve our immediate environment by sanely performing the banishing of the pentagram. i'm sure all law of one readers are familiar with this, maybe we could do a poll to see who incorporates magick into their meditation?

all the best

Sigini
05-01-2008, 08:21 AM
max (email: mrr@rpdata.com) posted that he is a technician and works with the divas of the equipment, "i communicate with them regularly, both consciously and unconsciously: divas, the spirits of inanimate objects. these spirits help me every single day (i am a technician, so my favourite divas inhabit equipment, computers etc).
these spirits are friendly if you are nice to them, and enjoy helping you repair, operate and build the equipment they inhabit. when i sit down to repair a piece of equipment, i feel welcomed by the diva, as they recognise me as someone who is there to assist them continue to perform in the way they most wish, ie: perform the tasks the equipment is designed for. divas love to be put to work.

[please contact sigini privately for link]

so, you can just work with the diva of that little noisy refrigerator to cooperate with your sleep and meditation times.

larissa
05-01-2008, 10:16 AM
i used to have a talking clock. i didn't actually hear a voice, i just felt thoughts or something coming out of each tick of the clock. one night it started warning me that something bad was coming. it was about 3am and i was alone in the house. i heard steps coming up the stairs, i was paralyzed with fright, the front door was locked, but someone was definitely coming up the stairs.

when it got to the door it burst open, like someone had kicked it. the door was one that stuck, and you usually had to push hard to open it. well, nobody was there. but i did feel a horrible malevolent presence. the house had all sorts of things that happened, like toilet flushing by itself, knocks, lights flashing.

i investigated by talking to the neighbors and found out that supposedly a murder was commited in that house. maybe that's why the rent was so cheap and we were able to get the place in a town where renting anywhere was next to impossible. this was in holland, in the old part of town, by a canal, the houses were very old and added to the atmosphere.

back to the clock, it continued to talk to me, and when i moved to england i took it with me, and was living in a house communaly with a bunch of people and the clock got smashed by one of them. i was heartbroken, guess i remember that clock to this day.

Mozart
05-01-2008, 01:29 PM
...unplug the dammn thing when you meditate. :p

if the plug is not easily accessible, then you can get a short heavy-wire extension cord, like the ones that are used for appliances and, instead of the end-plug going straight outward like most plugs, the end-plug goes sideways immediately -- those.

so, this way, you can stop the thing from running at all when you meditate, then plug it back in when you stop.

johnasmodeus
05-01-2008, 07:20 PM
have you considered that maybe the refrigerator is always making those noises and you are just noticing them more easily when you meditate or go down for sleep?

ChrisC
05-02-2008, 07:22 AM
hey!

thank you all for your input!

hi chris,

this better not be a wind up. as you obviously have a routine to your life you probably tend to do things at a certain time. get up at the same time, go to bed at the same time and your fridge is programmed to rev up at certain times.

hey! about a possible wind up..im sorry to say that i am not that consistent when it comes to getting out/in from the bed, but it still could be...maybe the fridge-clock is kinda out of sync? and therfore in sync with my out of sync? haha, goofy stuff, im just writing whatever i think...so sorry if it sounds a little bit off...:)

so, you can just work with the diva of that little noisy refrigerator to cooperate with your sleep and meditation times.

hey! really cool thought, i think that ill start by cleaning out my fridge...maybe thats all it wants...: )

have you considered that maybe the refrigerator is always making those noises and you are just noticing them more easily when you meditate or go down for sleep?

it does definetly start and stop...thanks for the input...i did check it out..but no, my fridge does its own thang...

thanks for the input/output,

peace be with you