PDA

View Full Version : Interesting Video from Institute Of Noetic Sciences

Bill
03-19-2008, 01:18 PM
not sure if i am going to be allowed to post a link here, but since others have, i don't see why this would be a problem. i am a member on the institute of noetic sciences site, and they have a series they do called 'one minute shift'. the latest one is so fitting to what we discuss here, and actually, i had never thought about the ascension like this, but it makes perfect sense.

enjoy!!

http://oneminuteshift.com/videos/rowan_north_video/metaphormosis

Muse
03-19-2008, 05:03 PM
don't know if anyone else has noticed, but butterfly art, images, jewelry, etc. are extremely popular these days. i even saw xmas butterfly ornaments this past year in many stores. this is simply an outer reflection of what is transpiring within many more of us. it is a good sign to see them in increasing numbers. it really does have something to say about our transformation or transmutation as a society.

kac527
03-19-2008, 05:15 PM
thanks for sharing bill... in these somewhat unnerving and tentative, but very exciting times, it helps to have representations of magnificent change such as this... as each day passes i think less and less about the negative possibilities and realize that what's happening in our world right now is happening for a certain purpose. the golden age is approaching and i plan to be here to enter in...

kelly :)