Available for purchase on this website only and limited to 125 people, attendees receive a full weekend conference schedule - 16 hours with David Wilcock, from Friday February 15th, 2013 - Sunday February 17th, 2013.
If you want to purchase more than one ticket, complete the first order and print that ticket. Then click on "Logout" and order the 2nd ticket using the other person's name. You can use the same email and credit card, but you need to create a separate username and password for each ticket holder so that the name badges are printed for each person.
Hotel is booked separately, and the details are as follows:
Kailua-Kona HI 96740
Sleeping rooms are $135 per night for single or double occupancy. To reserve a room at our discounted rate:
1-808-930-4900 ext 0
Be sure to mention Divine Cosmos as well as the dates of February 15-17, 2013. Reserve your room by January 16, 2013 to receive the discounted rate.
All accommodations include: high-speed internet access in guest room, self parking for one vehicle, unlimited local and 1-800 calls, up to 30 minutes on long distance calls per day (inter-island, continental US, domestic calls), 2 bottles of water daily, use of Kona Trolley, Yoga Classes on Monday and Thursday Mornings, Cultural Tours on Tuesday and Thursday Mornings and Friday Evenings, Island Orientation on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings, and Hula and Lei Making Lessons on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Mornings.
Parking is complimentary for all guests.
Check in: 03:00 PM Check out: 12:00 PM
The conference begins at 7:00 pm on Friday and ends at 5:00 pm on Sunday.
Have a look at the Conference Schedule for more details.
The price for this event is $295
- Keep your comment relevant to this item and this item ONLY!
- Please be polite: Attacking, demeaning, disrespectful messages will not be posted.
- Please don't use comments to plug your website/product or your post will be deleted.
- David does not answer questions here.
- Comments over 1000 characters OR that request a response should be on our FORUM.
- To make links clickable, highlight them and click on the blue planet button icon.
- Please do not make posts that carry across multiple comments!
- No Huge Paragraphs: Please hit ENTER twice every 2-3 sentences to make it readable.